[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw bulking on chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image[1].jpg (334 KB, 768x625) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
334 KB, 768x625
>mfw bulking on chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli
What the hell was supposed to be so difficult about this again?
>>
>>34993275
bulking isnt hard
>>
>>34993275
cost per week.

Probably bait but come back when you graduate high school
>>
File: really.jpg (74 KB, 508x660) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
74 KB, 508x660
>>34993331
>chicken and veggies
>expensive
>>
>>34993275
Budget notwithstanding
The only conceivable difficulties in bulking are not enough recipes and small stomach, both of which are hindering my bitch ass from breaking 180
>>
Cutting here, and same but catfish and steak. Cheaper by the pound in my area than chicken breast. And I eat green beans and broccoli, not rice. Have no idea why people complain about how they don't get enough protein when cutting. I get over 1g/bodyweight a day and struggle to stay under (220lb getting 250-300g of protein a day). They must be obese as fuck.
>>
>>34993342
>thinking groceries are the only thing you need to pay for in life

come back when you graduate high school
>>
>>34993370
You need to buy food either way as far as I'm aware, chicken and veggies are comparatively cheaper than their "dirty" equivalents
>>
>>34993394
>You need to buy food either way as far as I'm aware
nah, i bulk on free samples at costco. as many questions as i ask about macros and calories, they really think i might buy it, and i just need a couple extra samples to really make up my mind

>tfw you were making this up as a joke but as you typed it out it sounded like a good idea
brb costco
>>
>>34993357
Add olive oil
>>
>not walking into a hotel early morning dressed as a typical tourist
>not making your way over to the continental breakfast and stowing all of their eggs and bacon into tupperware for later bulking
>actually paying for breakfast

it's almost like you guys don't even want to make it
>>
>>34993785
is this legal?
>>
>>34993394
>thinking that's all you need to bulk
>thinking a porkchop or steak is bad
Come back when you graduate highschool
>>
>>34993360
1 gram per pound is aight to avoid losing any muscle?
>>
>>34993813
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>34993785
That's an idea.
If you had a bike outside, it's not like they'd give chase or report it.
>>
>>34993813
no
>>
File: 1440814329134.jpg (212 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
1440814329134.jpg
212 KB, 1268x1695
>>34993435
>brb cosco
Lolol so funny anon! YOU SLAY ME!!
>>
>>34993275
Nothing OP. I did this also. Have this meal most days but switch it up with sauces
>>
>>34993813
Is it legal to take what isn't yours?

It's a pretty low risk crime if you play it cool and you get free breakfast.
>>
>>34993813
Yes, if you look like a tourist you are allowed free food from hotels regardless of whether you're staying there or not.

How did you not know this?
>>
>>34993813
no stealing is perfectly legal
>>
>>34993857

It's a meme. You're going to lose muscle no matter what.
>>
>>34993331
Going to college with an unlimited meal plan is pretty gud to.
>>
>>34993275
Bulking is fucking ez mode, only low test betas have a hard time consuming meat
>>
I want to bulk but I don't want to get fat what is a good way of lean bulking?
>>
>>34993950
Fucking lift, ya dummy
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.