[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fat, lazy and I dont like cooking. Good idea to lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: soylent1.jpg (496 KB, 1216x1632) Image search: [Google]
soylent1.jpg
496 KB, 1216x1632
I am fat, lazy and I dont like cooking.

Good idea to lose weight?
What is the opinion of /fit/ on this kind of "food"?
>>
>>34992249

Only three servings per pouch? How expensive is a pouch?
>>
File: joy.png (9 KB, 374x297) Image search: [Google]
joy.png
9 KB, 374x297
>>34992287
>>
>>34992249
Pretty sure there's a huge DIY "soylent" community with ways to make your own that are both cheaper and better rationed than the company's prepackaged shit.

You'll be really fucking hungry though.
>>
>>34992249
I'm also lazy and I don't like cooking, but sadly I'm super skinny

The only things I cook everytime are lot of chicken and pasta, then I just chug down some mass gainer+whey. Need more veggies and fruit in my diet though
>>
Soylent is overpriced garbage.

Look at the label. You're literally paying for whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, and a multivitamin ground up.

Stop being a lazy fat fuck and learn to cook your own food, or just go to chipotle twice a day
>>
>>34992351
that's actually not bad if it's seriously going to replace your entire diet. Personally I would go mad, but I guess you could use 2 scoops/day and have a 510kcal meal instead of one to keep variety. You will lose weight if you only eat 1500 calories though, until you get to like 150 as a man or 120 as a woman.
>>
Queal > Soylent
>>
>>34992351
It's $54 now. And that's an old version - there isn't oil anymore and it's 4 servings of 500kcal.
>>
https://diy.soylent.com/recipes
>>
>>34992249
get off your fat fucking ass, eat properly and exercise and quit looking for easy, fast ways from betaville
>>
>>34992249
Looks like you'll need additional protein if you weigh more than 114 lbs.
>>
File: 1349648395790.png (336 KB, 800x970) Image search: [Google]
1349648395790.png
336 KB, 800x970
>>34992249
If you don't like cooking spend $20 on a slow cooker.
>>
>>34993717
That sounds gross. Just buy an electric pressure cooker. Cook a whole me in 25 minutes. Brown rice on bottom. Steamer rack for chicken and vegs. And there you go 2 or 3 meals in 25 minutes price is about $2.00. Buy some hotsauces or w/e or just go experiment with seasonings.
>>
>>34993717
fuck thats like 90% carbs
>>
>>34993717
that's like really shitty not-spicy poor man's curry. what the hell?
>>
Put chicken breast, broccoli, and green beans in a pot of water. Boil for whenever. Eat. Not that fucking hard.
>>
I would suggest stop being a lazy cunt and learning how to cook.
>>
Soylent is the future of human sustenance. Our ever-increasing population will inevitably outstrip our capacity to produce conventional food. You should get accustomed to nutrient glop now while you have a choice.
>>
>>34992249
>good idea to lose weight

http://youtu.be/Xge3fzPKV6I
>>
My friend got some literally yesterday and let me try some. It tastes like you are drinking powdered oats and nothing else. I'm glad I didn't blow any money on it
>>
>>34995976
That's gonna take a long time, mate. May not even happen, the population growth could just stagnate after a while.
>>
>>34992249
>>34992393
Yeah there is, I made my own soylent from a recipe I created my self, did it for a month or so. Felt amazing, not hungry, lost weight (it was geared for weight loss. It only cost $4 a day too which was a plus. If you want to try it go for it.
>>
>>34992249
>I am fat, lazy and I dont like cooking.

Just consider do go fuck fuck yourself then.
Just grow up.
>>
>>34997714
That's what they said about climate change.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.