[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what happens if you start eating 1.4 grams of protein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rich-piana-shirt.jpg (123 KB, 550x594) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-shirt.jpg
123 KB, 550x594
Is this what happens if you start eating 1.4 grams of protein per pounds of bodyweight instead of 1.5?
>>
>>34991479
This is what will happen with you if you stay for to long
>>
>>34991479
That's what happens if you go off cycle for too long, with sythol like substances in every body part.
>>
He doesn't look human anymore

He finally did it :,)
>>
>>34991479

looks better now 2bh
>>
File: latest.jpg (139 KB, 926x1000) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
139 KB, 926x1000
>>34991479
That's 3 scoops of protein powder instead of 4.5.

smdh
>>
Absolutely nothing because both of those figures are astronomically higher than what you need and way beyond what your body is even capable of processing.

1g per 1lb of lean body mass is the most you will EVER need and that's a very liberal amount
>>
>>34991479

he said 2 weeks before his wedding he was going off cycle, its been like what.. 2 months now or something? and he's lean, he was holding a lot of water before. nothing weird about it
>>
>>34991479
So who else would like to see this Piano faggot get his life completely destroyed? I feel like nothing else would make me happy.
>>
>>34993871
even if he's an a-typical dudebro he's a humble guy and doesn't look down on people, why would that make you happy
>>
>>34993916
This.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.