[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you fell for the deadlift meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1447569178494.jpg (9 KB, 183x262) Image search: [Google]
1447569178494.jpg
9 KB, 183x262
>yfw you fell for the deadlift meme
>>
>>34991111
>I can't do an exercise properly therefore its a meme
>>
>>34991111
Snap metropolis
>>
better than the squat in the long term imo, provided you're doing it correctly. Pretty much impossible to replace that posterior chain recruitment
>>
>i cant keep my back straight
>i pull with my arms and not with my back
>>
It boggles my mind why anyone who doesn't compete in power-lifting ever do any other type of deadlift besides a stiff-leg or romanian deadlift.

Doing conventional or sumo deadlifting is just flat out autistic.

Back squats + stiff leg deadlifts + calf raises = your entire lower body complete.
>>
What did you do wrong OP?
>>
>>34991281
>pulling with your back
you do not lift
>>
File: DLarms.jpg (19 KB, 511x230) Image search: [Google]
DLarms.jpg
19 KB, 511x230
>>34991297
I was reffering to this.
>>
This sort of shit upsets my autism.
Sure you get to act like an edgelord with "muh natural selections" but do you really want to cause that kind of suffering just so you can feel like a coolkid?
You'd never know either. Hell, this sort of thing doesnt even make the news anymore. You could already have blood on your hands and never know it... Not to mention it isnt always fatal, now you just have a family with the financial burden of taking their idiot kid to the ER. Shit adds up pretty fast, I would estimate a 50,000 dollar invoice or more if they had to render life-saving aid. Brain damage too. So now what we have are parents in debt with a brain damaged child, shits fukt m8.
If you havn't considered this, you might be autistic. People always associate a lack of empathy with the tendancies of a sociopath, but more typically found in children and adults with autism.
>>
How to get faster pulling from the floor, at begining my first rep is so fucking slow but others are fast , my max is 4pl8
>>
>>34991305
that guys arms are literally bigger than his legs shaking my head family
>>
>>34991310
Deficit deadlifts
>>
>>34991308
is this pasta meant for another thread? looks pretty applicable to a lot of chan posts
>>
>>34991111
I hit 2 pl8s DL 3x5 today
I'm 5'5 and 134 lbs, is that good?
>>
>>34991346
Come back when you hit 3pl8
>>
>>34991346
How much time? 3,4 months?
>>
>>34991310
stop touch and go and do deadstop
>>
>>34991346
Been lifting 2 months. Went from 1 pl8 to 2 this 3rd month when I learned progression, after changing to a properly clean bulk diet.
>>
>>34991423 was meant for >>34991374
>>
>>34991111
Nice digits, but you're retarded. I hit a plateau on my cut, started deadlifting and fat started melting off of me. Great for strength gainz too
>>
>>34991423
Seems nice, keep it up
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.