[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overly muscled bodybuilder look vs lean model look, which one /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: build-lean-muscle-fast.jpg (34 KB, 598x345) Image search: [Google]
build-lean-muscle-fast.jpg
34 KB, 598x345
Overly muscled bodybuilder look vs lean model look, which one /fit/?
>>
>>34990067
right
>>
neither if you're lifting for girls. "lean model" if you're lifting for guys. bodybuilder if you have mental problems.
>>
>>34990067
whichever one you want and are happy to invest the time/roids to achieve
>>
There are both bodybuilders you fucking moron.
>>
The body-builder look isn't really the same thing. Its a body type (usually) only had in its peak form for a very short time of the year for competition/instagram photo purposes.

Its a competitive experiment to see how far we can take the body. No shit girls 'don't like it'. I wonder if they truly do though because I would say I'm not into the bolted on tits injected lips bimbo style if anyone asked but my dick would hit it like the fist of an angry god.
I suppose girls know better than to talk about what appeals to them in a raw sexual way because guys think they're tramps if they do. Which they are.
>>
>>34990084
>Lifting for anybody but yourself
>>
> having less than 16% bodyfat ever

do you enjoy being cold?
>>
>>34990084
what is lean model
>>
File: 1447377507374.jpg (65 KB, 370x494) Image search: [Google]
1447377507374.jpg
65 KB, 370x494
>>34990181
>>
Right is easier to achieve and maintain, plus it's easier to get clothes, get girls, etc.

And you don't need insane amounts of gear.
>>
>>34990204
Do you enjoy not having abs?
>>
>>34990204
>would rather be a fatfuck than put on clothes.
>>
>>34990204
This fucking shit. Nobody warned me about this. It's literally the only thing I actually miss about being 330lbs. The world is so fucking cold and I had no idea.
>>
I would pick left, but only if it comes with nice facial aesthetics and no roids (>inb4 I think he's natty)

Sure, some (or a lot) of chicks might think that's too much, but yet there is definately a "market" for roiders. You don't see Expensive Piano and other roiders banging 3/10 landwhales
>>
Neither, lower than about 8% bf just looks unhealthy.
>>
>>34990067
Right. Everyone outside of /fit/ would consider the guy on the right "big" and the guy on the left just kind of scary. Unless that shit is your job the guy on the right wins.

Have you seen a bodybuilder wear normal clothes like a suit? They look like oversized midgets.

>pic related
>>
File: 32454fdg.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
32454fdg.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1024
>>34990204
>>34990127
>>34992131
>>
>>34992072
The world was only warm before because it took 10x more energy to do literally anything (just being alive included), thus heating up your body.
>>
>>34992901
they look so stupid in suits damn
>>
>>34990204
That is why you use stims, to keep your blood pressure high and stay warm. Also all the pussy helps.
>>
File: goalbody3.jpg (30 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
goalbody3.jpg
30 KB, 400x533
>>34990067

they both look like faggots

ill take option C
>>
>>34992901
If I recall proper, that's a picture from back when suits were typically cut like that. Notice how crazy long they are, and how needlessly loose/baggy they are compared to modern ones.
I know Arnold isn't in his prime any more, but there's at least one picture of him in a modern suit floating about somewhere, and he doesn't look half bad (no homo).

Modern suits look better on smaller people. You might notice it yourself if you try to pick a suit (particularly jackets) off the rack - If it fits properly over your back, chest and arms, it might hang like a bag about your waist and make you look fat. If it fits about your waist, you might struggle to close it, or your chest will bulge out and give it a wrinkled appearance, and it'll hitch up whenever you move your arms, leaving most of your forearms hanging out and the shoulders wrinkling up. Like, you can almost see why Rich Piana wore a suit with the arms ripped off to his wedding.

What I'm going at here is that if you're sculpting your body to look different than other peoples', you should expect to have to size up and get it altered to fit you properly. Take it as a compliment, brah.
>>
>>34994243
The homosexual slav?
>>
>>34994243
Dem thighs

BReH

No homo
>>
>>34991677
The name OP used to describe pic on the right.
>>
>>34992072
And how are the hot days? Are they still just as hot? Or are they a lot more manageable?
>>
>>34990204
That's a fucking lie, l'm never colder than when l'm around 20%
Get down to 8-10% and l radiate heat like a fever patient
>>
>>34990067
You aren't going to achieve either, why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>34992901
Motherfuckers look like kingpin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsN6veDAr0E#t=180
>>
>>34994965
Except girls lie, everyone knows this. But I'm sure there is some truth to the idea that girls like ottermode over raided out body builders. If there was a third option inbetween those two though I'd bet they go for that.
>>
>>34994243
>Those guys look like fags
>Here's a pic of a naked man holding his balls I saved to my hard drive. Totally heterosexual behavior.

/fit/ in a nutshell.
>>
In the middle
>>
File: 1447844839198.jpg (198 KB, 550x416) Image search: [Google]
1447844839198.jpg
198 KB, 550x416
>mrw anyone thinks either of these look good
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.