[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask str8boi who's been highkey anorexic going on six
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: 102315.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
102315.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>ask str8boi who's been highkey anorexic going on six years anything
>>
Are you black? Your legs look black
>>
>>34988756
mixed dominican and german
>6'5 strong ethnically german father
>5'2 latina mom
>6'2 son
they really rolled the dice with my height
>>
>>34988787
I think German/Latin would be Hitler approved so you're fine by me anon. Out of curiosity do you have any pictures of your mums bottom half?
>>
>>34988814
as her son no I do not. thank you for the Hitler approval though!
>>
>>34988749
If highkey anorexic why lurk /fit/?
>>
this is the most faggot nigger shit degenerate millennial nigger speak post I've seen on fit the entire year
>>
>>34988834
I've been lurking the chans since I was 12, and I'm 21. that's nine years. I mostly was on /x/, /fit/ and over at 2chan. my journey into anorexia started when I was 15 and went from an ottermode goal into where I'm at
>>
>>34988924
You in treatment?
>>
>>34988935
nope not at all, never actually.
>>
>>34988976
Go. Soon.
>>
>>34988976
Go get treatment. Come back to /fit/ when recovered.
>>
Hardest part?
>>
>>34988988
I'm a huge stoner / dabber so the munchies can be unbearable sometimes... other than that feeling frail sucks so I obviously stay inside a lot. I'm a neet.

>>34988985
>>34988984
that's the plan, I'm choosing to rejoin the human race soon. I'm going to quit solo at first though, I'm sure I can.
>>
>>34988749
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON Op.
>>
are mods asleep? close this thread immediately
>>
>>34989013
>. I'm going to quit solo at first though, I'm sure I can.
Then why haven't you yet?
>>
>>34988749
If you've been manorexic this long your body would have started to eat itself a while ago. So for as long as you claim to be anorexic you would already have sustained massive internal and external damage to body organs, nails hair etc. From the sound of it though you don't have damage yet and you're probably not a very good or strict annorexic at all. Opie you're not a real anorexic, the damage to internal organs would be done by now and you sound more like a wannabe
>>
>>34989013
>I'm going to quit solo at first though, I'm sure I can.
You won't beat this alone. check the stats. Please get help.
>>
>>34989044
if you mean I intake limited calories in the sub 100 to 400 range to make my lifestyle sustainable that is true... I was a "real" anorexic for years and the damage was unbearable so I learned what I could eat without my weight fluctuating, as you'll find all smart people with ED eventually do if you looked into any forums etc... anorexia as a form of suicide isn't the only route.
>>
>>34989038
>>34989062
I appreciate the kind words dudes, it helps. I need to figure out a way to maintain a slim healthy build and the kinds of workouts and lifting I need to do to build muscle up from bone. I think as it stands if I started eating normally over night I would become very ill.
>>
>>34989070
Can you please explain your mindset why do this to yourself?I'm. Sure someone cared for and feels horrible.Even if they don't please realise there's no point in doing this.Get some help.Read the sticky,eat become healthy and strong.
>>
Why are you so retarded
>>
>>34989093
>I think as it stands if I started eating normally over night I would become very ill.
>>
more pics of body?
>>
OP here. my main concern is how fucked up my metabolism will be from living in an extreme calorie deficit. I've already started taking iodine supplements (from kelp) and drinking two bottles of unflavored pedialyte a day (supposed to stop you from going into shock when you do eat.) I ordered a meal replacement shake and I'm going to start swimming and light lifting at my gym next week, and I'll be introducing calories through the powder and a simple meal or two a day (rice with tofu, chicken and pasta, oatmeal and fruit...) and add more food over months. does this sound like a valid place to start?
>>
>>34989093
Most of the info you need is in the sticky.You may need advice from a doctor though.Are you physically well after so long?Do a strength. routine like Starting Strength. Its for beginners.Again you may need to speak to a doctor about your current weight and get help m8.Please don't delay on helping yourself.I don't normally male these kinda posts btw.
>>
>>34989171
A valid place to start is to go see a doctor
>>
>>34989186
I can tell you're being really genuine and I appreciate it. I screenshot your post both as a reminder why I use this site and so I don't forget to read Starting Strength.
>>
>>34989171
dont forget to eat some celery squares and a leaf or two
>>
>>34989193
that's valid to say desu
>>
>>34989223
does this board literally change T B H to that?
>>
>>34989171
Sounds like you have the mindset to start and that's good. But you should do this while seeing a therapist. Someone else should be there to monitor your recovery. The risk of relapse is very high.
>>
>>34989171
I wouldn't start exercising until your fully capable to eat properly mate.

it will only do more damage than good
>>
>>34989256
Thank you that's good to know
>>
>>34989210
Cool though I expect a progress report in a year.
>>
>>34989171
I'm really rooting for you desu
>>
I used to be 105lbs at 5'9
OP if you're genuinely anorexic you really shouldn't count calories. I gained a lot of weight through doing so but if anything my eating was even more disordered. Just eat a shittonne of clean foods, eat treats in moderation, start StrongLifts with the empty bar
>>
>>34989274
thank you friend :)

>>34989312
I appreciate it

>>34989342
I really trust this advice, thank you very much for weighing in since you've gone through this nightmare.
>>
>>34988749
No one is asking you anything, so who's your favorite character on TV?
>>
>>34989522

rick from rick and morty. did you know that show was gonna be titled doc and marty and it was gonna be set in back to the future? that woulda been great

other than that I get a fat knob for beth on the walking dead. she's like luna lovegood.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.