[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
foregunz thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
post your favorite forearm exercises and tricks that made them grow. post your forearm/upper arm ratio or what you think is ideal. post pics if you want to
>>
Matserbatsing :D
>>
.83 here, but i'm trying to get to .9 or something. forearms are the goat muscle. i only ever got doms from holding something (2.5plate axle deadlift and 40s for shrugs+hold to failure), but i still train them with hammer/reverse curls, too. noticed some nice brachioradialis gains recently.
>>
0.85 checking in.
Doing maximum duration hangs from a pull up bar has been amazing for my forearms and is also fantastic for shoulder/scapula health.

Start with hanging with both hands for a maximum amount of time then once that's too easy, one arm at a time alternating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXs25meoZr0
>>
>tfw wristlet

I'm not gonna make it
>>
>>34987454
Heavy rows n deadlifts with overhand grip.
You could always do wrist exercises.
>>
wrist roller
>>
1/1.05 reporting in, i am a boulderer (climber), but i injured my left ankle so i tried the gym since ages today (now my left wrist hurts from all that pressing), felt lost on the part what to do regarding forearms, done those reversed curls (in the squad rack), and some Kipping plate curl (curling the plate while rotating it with forearms) which i felt was much better, nothing beats those finger and half-ball pull-ups i do in my climbing-gym tho
>>
Chin ups for brachioradialis and flexors
Hammer curls for Brachialis
Deadlifts for the rest
>>
Just search for Wagner Bortolato on Youtube. He has great forearm workout videos.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
It's all about your grip.
>>
File: image.png (692 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
692 KB, 1136x640
>>34987454
Don't really have a ratio in mind. Just whatever doesn't look ridiculous. Ultimately it's more about having that insane strength.

Rock climbing is best tool baka desu senpai.

http://youtu.be/L861czXKGaI
>>
I started doing high rep snatch grip upright rows for various reasons. I didn't anticipate how much the forearms would get worked, so that's been a nice bonus.

At the end of training, I do six sets with the empty bar for 15 strict reps + 5 reps as a hip high pull and lowering the bar with upper body muscle.

Gives the shoulders and awesome looking pump too
>>
>>34988983
Do you fucking shave your arms? WTF.
>>
>>34988983
Actually it's your grip and the brachioradialis
>>
>>34989350
Yes.
>>
>>34989369
Yeah, errybody wants to curl and pinch and squeeze but don't nobody want to do any extension
>>
>tfw skellingtong small wrists and hands/fingers

feels bad man
>>
>How I feel after the supinated (underhand) pull-ups. Forearms be pumped, super pump.
>>
>>34989373
Gay. I used to but the hair grew back so fucking fast and stubble is horrible. Nowadays I just bleach it dark blonde.
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 256x256
>>34989563
>calls another man gay for shaving his arms
>proceeds to mention how he used to do the same and now bleaches it instead
>this being any less gay
>>
>>34987454
>tfw you have two different forearm insertions
>neither of them are the juicy kind

Diddlies, weighted carries and static holds.
Weighted carries when your grip wasn't challenged very much, and holds when they were.
>>
>>34989563
you should've stayed quiet dude
>>
File: GAAAAAAyyyy.png (81 KB, 339x337) Image search: [Google]
GAAAAAAyyyy.png
81 KB, 339x337
>>34989563
>Gay. I used to but the hair grew back so fucking fast
>Nowadays I just bleach it dark blonde.

This dude..

https://youtu.be/T7CJO0QTbQk
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.