[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously how bad is pic related for you on a bulk? 1000kcal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 855.jpg (185 KB, 1300x1123) Image search: [Google]
855.jpg
185 KB, 1300x1123
Seriously how bad is pic related for you on a bulk?

1000kcal
38g protein
111g carbs

costs about 75 cent per piece
>>
holy shit that looks tiny for 1000 calories, like you'd eat 6 of those

75c for 1000cal and 40g protein is fucking retardedly cheap though
>>
>>34986825
>carconogenic
>simple carbs
>cholesterol
But treat yourself Op, who actually rucking cares?
>>
>>34986825
Normal pizza (pic related) is not bad at all. What is bad is the Amerikeks sell as pizza
>>
How the fuck is that 1000 calories ?!? Is it on that of that elf bread from lotr?
>>
>>34986825
this shit is 600cal max dude.
Like >>34986834 said, if you're not an amerikek pizza are fine
>>
>>34987156

http://www.ah.nl/producten/product/wi167312/ah-krokante-pizza-tonno

923 kcal
42,6 gr protein
>>
>>34987170
I was thinking about doing it yourself.
Of course something frozen is going to be shit.
It's as bad as american pizza if not even worse.
>>
>>34986825
Could I have one of these for every meal, and have a post workout shake and hit my macros?
Gram-wise it would hit them, but would I actually notice anything bad?
>>
>>34986825
On a bulk you can eat whatever, it doesnt matter. Dont listen to the dyels who says otherwise.
>>
>>34986834
>go shopping
>know I have ~600 kcal left for the day
>just grab one of the pizzas
>at home
>Look on the backside
>1100 kcal
>didn't see the "american style!" on the packaging
What the fuck do they even put in there?
>>
>>34986825
why would you eat such fuckin piece of shit like that?
it you choose to eat dirty, at least eat something that tastes good
>>
It's excellent. Plenty of calories with low satiety and a decent dose of protein to boot.
>>
Sure its fine for you, as the owl American saying goes "A pizza a day keeps the doctor away"
>>
>>34986825
>sodium
>saturated fat

To be honest OP it's pretty good for your bulk, but horrible for 2-decades-later you
>>
>>34987170
Best oké als je wil dirty bulken maar niet aangeraden als je lean gains wil, ik heb hetzelfde gedaan 1,5 jaar geleden en ik heb zwembandjes gekregen rond mijn heupen die fucked up waren. Nooit meer g
>>
>>34987786
Like everything in based America
Corn syrup
>>
>>34986825
Do you even know what Glycemic Index is? At least cook it yourself with some whole grain flour. Then, if if fits your macros you're good to go. Better to put some saturated fats than omega 6.
>>
>>34988177
based America, thank you.
>>
>>34988208
>cook it yourself
but it will be more then 75 cent
>>
>>34988231
Then at least use it as a post-workout meal when you'll use the high gi carbs to recover the glycogen of your muscles. But please don't live on those.
>>
>>34988271
who said about living on those, though good idea.
>>
>>34986828
I made a pizza like I normally did before I started lifting and I counted the calls. Clocked at around 3700 calories
>>
>>34988271
But having 45g of fat post workout isn't good.
>>
>>34987118
kek lambas bread
>>
>>34988599
I'd split the fat on lots of meals. 45 grams of pure fat on one sit are 405 extra callories, but there're new studies that say that consuming saturated fats after working out stimulates the muscular anabolism so I don't really know.

I wouldn't do it but if he is going to take the pizza I'd take it after working out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.