[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i lose weight around this area guys, everything else is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
how do i lose weight around this area guys, everything else is ok at this stage but whenever i wear my speedos or lifeguard shorts this bit always bulges out a bit more and id like to trim it down
>>
>>34986717
Do sit ups with twists to spot reduce.
>>
Bump for curiosity
>>
>>34986717
everything else is likely not ok then, post pic.

cut more faggot
>>
Holy shit you are me down to the word speedo
>>
You can not choose to lose fat on certain part of body. You can only burn overall fat, it's your genetics which decide where your fat naturally builds.

So just train your muscles and lower bodyfat.
>>
>>34986724
Also 4.3 grams of protein for every lb you weight
>>
>>34986717
You've just got to keep cutting, bro. Your genetics determine where you store your fat and for me I hold a lot in that area so it's always the fucking last to go. Your body gets extra stubborn with that last bit of fat and seems to hold onto it like grim death is impending. Maybe try mix up your cut a little with carb loading and the like? I generally don't pay too much attention to shocking the metabolism or things like that but others have claimed it works for them. For me it was just a gradual process that seemingly took forever but got there with patience and persistent.
>>
File: 444 - Copy.jpg (644 KB, 1192x1608) Image search: [Google]
444 - Copy.jpg
644 KB, 1192x1608
>>34986727
19 6'6 btw
>>34986724
good info thx anon
>>34986760
anything you'd recommend exercise-wise?
>>
>>34986792
>spot reducing fat
>good info thx anon

Spot reducing fat is a myth senpai, don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. You should know this already if your read the fucking sticky.

You can't choose where you lose fat, you just need to keep cutting until you're satisfied.
>>
>>34986717
Go on a cut
>>
>>34986792
>cutting with no muscle mass
You're 6'6 bulk to 100kg at least
>>
>>34986904
>6'6 bulk to 100kg at least
huh
>>
>>34986717
Don't believe the trolls telling you that you can't spot reduce. They just want you to hit starvation mode and lose your abs. Here's what you need to do:

Start eating 5g protein per pound of bodyweigh. You need several small meals to keep your metabolism going. Then do side-bends with a dumbbell 3x15 to hit that pouch of fat.
>>
>>34986949
>5g protein per pound
>200 lbs
>1000g protein
I love fit
>>
>>34986962
If chicken breast is 30g protein per 100g for 170kcal, and a large chicken breast is 500g, to get to 1000g of protein a day he would need to eat about 7 of these a day, consuming 1190kcal in just chicken.

It can be done. OP should line up his organ replacements first tho.
>>
>>34987019
Oops, multiply 1190*5. That's nearly 6000 calories.

>not gonna make it
>>
>>34986904
he is saying that you have low muscle mass % even if you are at a low body fat %, this is why you don't look good and have love handlers, you should have way more muscle for the love handlers to go away.
>>
>>34987019
this is retarded
>>
File: bulkan.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
bulkan.gif
2 MB, 320x362
>>34987019
>a large chicken breast is 500g

What kind of chickens are those?
>>
>>34986731
/thread
>>
>>34986792
That's your obliques, its a muscle not fat...
>>
>>34986724
Don't forget nofap
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.