[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ skinny fat poor fag here Are there any at-home exercises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: giraffeneck.jpg (239 KB, 802x681) Image search: [Google]
giraffeneck.jpg
239 KB, 802x681
Hey /fit/ skinny fat poor fag here

Are there any at-home exercises I can do to help myself? I can't really afford a gym membership currently but there is a community pool nearby I can go to if swimming can help?
Currently my diet isn't the best, not eating a lot but what I am eating is high in carbs and such but I have diet plan made up as of an hour ago.
I kind of want to try achieve that subtle otter mode look

>I look better wearing a shirt guys I promise
Also first time posting so b gentle plz
>>
File: yellownigger.jpg (22 KB, 405x408) Image search: [Google]
yellownigger.jpg
22 KB, 405x408
>>34986670
body like pic related would probably be my goal
>>
Swimming can help. Also, look for bodyweight routines to do at home. Not as effective as lifting but will help as well.
>>
my fucking god that is the worst gyno I have ever seen
>>
>>34986681
HAhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
oh my god
this is someones "goal"
pfpftahahahahahahHHAHAHAA
My mate in 10th grade literally had same body,
>>
>>34986681
Jesus dude, aim higher.
>>
>>34986670
Lol you literally have the worst gyno imaginable, you're essentially a small tit woman with the worlds worst hips.

Stop eating like shit and get surgery to remove those man tittys lol.
>>
>>34986681
So you plan to be asian?
>>
>>34986684
Ill 'ave a looky thanks m8

>>34986689
Ik its bad anon desu
>>
>>34986707

Who cares? Not op and twice the size of his goal but if he just wants to be leaner and have a bit of definition there's nothing wrong with that. Shiggy for taking the piss out of someone's goals, you're never going to make it.
>>
>>34986707
>>34986719
>>34986723

Why are you so annoying? It's a reachable goal, faggots.

>>34986670

If you want the body of that asian, just do body weight exercises, I recommend push ups, pull ups, sit ups, etc.
>>
>>34986753
So you're saying he could become Asian?
>>
>>34986670

Op get a pullup bar and get on Armstrong's pullup program (google it). It has pushups built into it but you're going to want to do some progression type work for your delts, tris and pecs. I'd recommend a routine that progresses you into doing handstand pushups.

Clean up your diet, aim to hit around 160-180g of protein a day and 2000 calories. Start swimming 3 times a week as well, I know fuck all about swimming so maybe look up some sort of progression style and work hard to get better at it. You're goal is easily achievable without a gym in the next 3-4 months, if you work for it.
>>
>>34986780

Btw pullups / chinups are goat for a tapering triangle physique, they'll build up your lats and also hit your biceps a bit. I'd recommend looking up fortress fitness on YouTube, he does a lot of bodyweight stuff and has a decent physique.
>>
>>34986780
V helpful thank you anon <3
>>
>>34986670
Try to solve your gyno by diet and hit the gym at a caloric deficit of 200 for 6 months, at the 5th month you can be more agresive with your diet and do a 500 kal deficit.

If the diet and exercise doesn´t work get surgery at your tits and you will have your goal body.

Also fix your shitty head posture
>>
>>34986780
Btw I currently weigh in at 152lbs
Just making sure that you do recommend 2000 daily calorie intake
>>
Hey OP. Don't forget to work on flexibility. It will help you in the long run. Your posture is pretty bad, bro, but if you work on it you should be fine. Just gotta do the work to fix it .
>>
OPs goal is literally DYEL

Talk about having low standards
>>
>>34987230
This is what women are attracted to. OP is smart.
Otter-mode for the win.
>>
Follow passion 4 profession on YouTube, or p4p, they have home arm, abs, leg, chest, back and ass, no equipment needed, just a ground mat
>>
>>34986670
Jesus dude fix that posture. Shoulders back, chest out. ALL THE TIME.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.