[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's the story. I grew up in a fat family. mom and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So here's the story.

I grew up in a fat family. mom and dad would give us junk food everyday just to make us happy since they where abusive cunts.

dad would bring home 46 shawirmas every friday. this was for a family of 5.

we where all morbidly obese.

2 years ago, i'm 365lbs 5'10

Drive to abandoned buildings

7ish stories high, i struggle and pant and almost get a heart attack climbing up the stairs

walk to ledge, contemplate if i should jump off.

"No anon you can do this, jump down, you walked up those stairs for no reason?"

about to jump then i realize am i seriously so fucking fat that i decided to kill myself instead of walking back down flight of stairs?

walk down, drive home, download p90

fast forward 90 days, i lost 40 lbs.

feels nice, family constantly bashing me since I'm only one that's starting to get healthier.

literally haven't went and ait with them in a year. they go to restaurants, spend hours in there, make a show, eat like pigs, breath so fucking loudly, the fucking slurping sounds, the chewing sounds, the gasping for air between bites, everyone staring at us, having to take up 3 tables just for 5 people.

did p90 again

300lbs, wow i can fit in 4x instead of 5x.

half way through 280ish lbs, decide it's too easy, haven't gotten any results in 3 weeks; gained a few pounds infact. start p90x, half way through i'm 265ish lbs.

this was 3 weeks ago. I'm still 265lbs can fit in 3x, almost fit in 2x decently.

I'm sort of at a deadbolt.

i'm not loosing any more weight, i even tried starving myself for a week, lost 10lbs, but quickly gained them back.

I'm running on a good diet; no fat, no sugars, very low amounts of carbs, and high protein, don't over eat, 5 portions a day, big calorie deficit.

still nothing.

any advice?

someone told me i should go for a jog in the morning as soon as i wake up.

advice please.

don't bash me please, i realize there's a fucking problem and i've been trying my best to fix it.
>>
>>
Make sure to drink a ton of water and breath a lot more than usual(so cardio). Fat breaks down in your body and all that metabolic waste is just waiting to get replaced by h2o
>>
>>34985210
>big calorie deficit.
>still nothing.
i don't believe you
are you actually counting or estimating?
>>
clenbuterol/dnp
your current weight is a medical emergency.
Take the medication that will make your medical emergency go away.
Then get the painful operations for loose skin.
>>
>>34985210
Go kickboxing, behemoths literally turn into water after an hour and a half. Go running, walking, swimming. Consider lifting and turn blub into muscles. Your body needs to catch up because its in the state of shock. When eating stop when the feel of starving goes away.
Just keep at it.
>>
>>34985210
I’ve never made a post before but I know your struggle my man. Stay the course and don’t let anyone get you down. I hope this helps:
There are a few things to consider when you are trying to lose weight. The first is calories in and calories out; based on what you’ve said (only going off of that) you need to consume 3k calories a day to make your body move. That’s pretty much what your body will burn if you laid in bed all day so with that in mind what you should do is knock off 500 calories a day which is 3500 per week. 1 pound of fat is 3500 calories meaning you could lose 1 pound a week dieting alone. You said you starved yourself and lost 10 but gained it right back and that makes perfect sense. What’s happening there is that your body goes into survival mode and all food consumed turns into fat because you body is scared it won’t be able to eat again and wants to ensure your survival.
So that’s great and all but if you want real results quickly you need to exercise as well in your case, without knowing or seeing you, walk 10k steps each day without fail to start. This will help burn calories and as long as you are feeding yourself regularly, as it sounds like you do, you can start to lose even more while remaining healthy and not starving. Once you get yourself to a place you feel comfortable then try lifting but not until you feel like you are in a good place. It’s very easy to get discouraged when lifting and not seeing immediate results.
I would also recommend you find out your body fat percentage and focus on that number instead of your weight as that can fluctuate constantly and as you start lifting it does not become a true indicator of how healthy you are.
Go check out some meal plans just to get an idea of what would work for you and then build your own plan b/c you’ll know what you will and won’t eat. Creating my own meal plan really empowered me because I was doing it for me and on my own.
>>
>>34985236

Counting, i even signed up for my fitness pal.
>>
>>34985236
I've seen in a few former fattie threads that there's a weird medical thing once they lose so much weight that stops weight loss might be legit
>>
>>34985210
Eat less dog
>>
>>34985210

You've lost a lot of weight quickly - and it felt pretty good I bet.

Bad news is, you're going to be losing slower from now on. Like some of the other posts mentioned, you should only be doing a 500 cal deficit from what your body requires.

Too much of a deficit and it's going to be hard to exercise, and your body will go into starvation mode - it will try to maintain homeostasis and will bounce back from extended starvation periods like you noticed.

So >>34985627 made a really good point. Calculate your required in, and take 500 cal from it.

Lift weights - you want to build muscle since this stimulates hgh and weight burning.

Going for a set of hiit in the morning will help too as you mentioned - not necessarily sustained cardio, but intermittent high intensity bursts of activity.

Since you're going to be losing weight slowly you need to be able to maintain the pace. Don't injure yourself, don't severely undereat, And don't undereat on carbs.
>>
>>34985824
No. DNP is deadly.

It can burn up to 1lb per day of pure fat.

but chances of death are so high.

Most people who use it to lose weight end up in a coma and die.

It also almost always leads to cataracts which eventually leads to blindness.

and it causes insomnia.

i already barely sleep 30 minutes a day.
>>
>>34985210
Eat less move more you fat fuck.
>>
>>34985210
Nejm 1992. You calorie counting is wrong. You need to be exactly at or below 50% TDEE. You arenot counting something
>>
>>34985210
I promise you that your calories are off. You need to weigh yourself every month to see results. You wont notice week to week
>>
>>34985210
Starvation mode is exaggerated as fuck. It is real but you will still lose weight at a deficit, just not as much. Also, this only kicks in if you eat <50% tdee for a LONG period of time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.