[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/ This is my first post in years, I became a fitizen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151120-WA0013.jpg (439 KB, 1600x1439) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151120-WA0013.jpg
439 KB, 1600x1439
Okay /fit/

This is my first post in years, I became a fitizen back in 08/09 when I started college. I was 250 lbs then and went to 180 doing ss. Life has been good and I'm now a 25 year old finance bro with a decent life.

However there is a huge problem. I went dumbdumb mode and over trained like hell the past couple of months and I'm pretty sure I herniated a disk, deadlifts and squats over 2 plates bring the pain back and stretching helps a lot (for reference my DR and squat pre injury where 565/435 respectively)

I've read a lot to avoid surgery and to rehab my way back to functional lifting. While I can pretty much do every exercise, I want to rep out 5 plates again. Help!
>>
Also I've become more a poltard for the laughs, what happened to tinytrip
>>
Your core sounds mighty weak. I suggest power cleans & low rep front squats.

Do you have access to water. Swim, bitch! Get your core strength back.
>>
>>34983464
The power cleans will force you to realize form & your actual strength. The Front squats much the same.

Seriously though, water resistance. Or are you too poor?
>>
>>34983464
You know you might be spot on. I had a hernia above my navel from rugby or some stupid shit like that and I've avoided a lot of core stuff other than the obvious deadlifts. I do have access to a pool, will do along with from squats.
>>
>>34983511
>work in finance
Nah I have access to a pool, I just haven't been swimming since 2011 and for no good reason. Same in the power cleans, I cut those out like 2 years back
>>
File: 1446397563986.gif (392 KB, 260x317) Image search: [Google]
1446397563986.gif
392 KB, 260x317
>>34983417
>HIGH CAFFEINE
>NOT FOR THOSE UNDER 18
>it's only 40mg
The packaging makes it sound like it's 250mg or something, but it's only 40mg. Can someone explain this to me? I take a single 250mg caffeine pill before working out everyday and feel fine.
>>
>>34985212
multiple servings you stupid fucking anime faggot
>>
I once had 4 of those things in one sitting and noticed no difference through the day

Caffeine never has done anything for me for some reason
>>
>>34985253
But it says one shot, which is in the pic, right?
>>
>>34985442
stupid fucking anime-hating faggot was wrong then.
>>
>>34983464
Seconding this. Herniated disc pain shouldn't get better with stretching iirc (and you shouldn't be lifting anything let alone 2pl8 with it), but if you're getting a searing pain it can definitely be attributed to core strength and a lack of hip mobility.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.