[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to bulk with mouth ulcers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: Aphthe_Unterlippe.jpg (438 KB, 1375x1339) Image search: [Google]
Aphthe_Unterlippe.jpg
438 KB, 1375x1339
I have 14 mouth ulcers which make eating extremely painful. So how do I bulk if I can't eat?
>>
>>34982985
get a vitamin c tablet, cut it in half, and place it directly on the sore
>>
drink bacon
>>
wash your mouth 2-3 x a day with salt and warm water and you might have to stop eating for a day and eat really mushythings like apple sauce and oats dont aggravate them if all else fails go see a docter
>>
>>34982994
Does that actually work?
>>
File: 1439334661253.jpg (12 KB, 540x535) Image search: [Google]
1439334661253.jpg
12 KB, 540x535
>>34983006
I've been doing salt water rinses for the past 4 days and nothing's improved.
>>
>>34982985
see doc, drink protein shakes with straws??
>>
14 mouth ulcers. Thats a lot.. Why haven't you gone to a doctor?
>>
>>34983050
I went when I was sick. I mentioned the ulcers afterwards and he said it was because of my low immune system due to sickness and there's no cure except time.
>>
>>34983072
I had a bunch of these (also because of a weakened immune system) and my Dr. gave me an antibiotic iirc.
>>
>>34983072
Ulcers is a sign of weak immune system? Is that the same if one only has one?
>>
>>34982985
WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEM

ITS A SIGN OF AIDS
>>
>>34982985
>which make eating extremely painful
If you tore them out would you diet?
>>
>>34982994
Do this, worked for me.
>>
>>34982994
evil
>>
>>34982985
this shit http://www.colgateprofessional.com/products/colgate-peroxyl-mouth-sore-rinse/overview

its mouth wash with hydrogen peroxide in it. when I ran out, i had success with diluted 3% hydrogen peroxide (i use half 3% and half water). the sores stop hurting and are healed by the next day.
>>
>>34983097
an ulcer is an infected cut in your mouth. cuts are commonly infected in the mouth. don't panic kid
>>
>>34982985
HERPES
E
R
P
E
S
>>
>>34983185
herpes are cold sores not mouth ulcers
>>
>>34982985
kanker sores suck brah
>>
>>34982985
baking soda
>>
Be mindful of what you're eating and drinking. The mouth usually heals pretty quickly, so this suggests an ongoing condition (like a weakened immune system) or damage (like overly acidic foods). In both cases, eating very cleanly will help.

Energy drinks do this to me. I can't drink them.
>>
>>34982985
rinse your mouth with salt water. it'll burn for a couple of seconds
>>
>>34982985
>>34983378
this but with vodka
>>
If hot salt water rinses don't work, try apple cider vinegar. Mix with water swish, gargle, spit.
>>
>>34983146
Not really, it's like pouring gasoline on a car hood to make it run faster.

>>34982985
Clean the shit out of your mouth. Brush your teeth, floss, and use mouth wash. Killing all the bacteria will make all that shit go away real quick.
>>
>>34982985
dude I get those same things forget what everyone else here is saying just put Alum on it, it stings but I swear to god it works.
>>
>>34982985
dentist here. its an apthous ulcer.

buy some orajel. place it the ulcer, you'll be number in that area for 30-40 minutes. enough time for you to eat.
>>
>>34982985
Oddball question: Do you have IBS/IBD/Crohn's?
>>
Dry off the area. This is important so it's able to draw into the skin. Put some 5% xylocain salve or gel on it. Here at least that stuff is prescription free. Should be numb in about 2-3 minutes. That way you can eat.

Also that's not herpes. That is what's called aphtae and can come from time to time. Reason for them is unknown, but it's benign.
>>
No-one here actually had proper aphthous...? There's 'medicine' made for it that fixes it within an hour or two...so many home remedies what the fuck?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triamcinolone_acetonide
That's the shit given by doctors to cure it. Nobody really knows EXACTLY why ulcers happen; and only about 30% of the population ever get them.
Buy that in a pill form, read the instructions, place the correct side of the pill on top of the ulcer. Fucking hold it there till it sticks.
Here in Finland it's sold under the name 'Aftab', no idea what it is in the States. Been dealing with ulcer outbreaks since I was 7. Fun shit.
>>
>>34984004
Generally, subpar oral hygiene causes them to appear, but their true causes are unknown. Totally benign however. Not at all herpes related btw.
>>
>>34984004
Why use steroids when it's not neccessary? Some Xylocain and it's gone in a week. Or you could always use sulphuric acid that the pharmacy sells towards aphtae.
>>
>>34984038
>tfw mother put me on a gluten free diet as a kid
>tfw I had over 10 aphtae all the time until I started eating normally again
That was a fun experience.
>>
>>34984038
>Not at all herpes related btw.
Some might be.

https://www.dentalhealth.org/tell-me-about/topic/mouth-conditions/mouth-ulcers

Herpes seems to be able to cause a variety of shit involving one layer of skin separating from another. Esp where anything rubs.
>>
>>34982985
Alright, so Canker Sores have been a big issue for me all my life. But, there's this stuff I've found that works fucking wonders called Debactoral.

Your dentist can get it for you or prescribe it. Its the shit. It hurts like a bitch when you apply it, but its instant relief afterward. 10/10 shit.
>>
>>34984084
That's sulphuric acid. Hurts like a MF.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1280x1810
Alum powder works wonders. Place directly on sores after drying them. Leave for 60sec to 2min.

L-Lysine does major work on both curing them fast, and staying on it also drastically reduces occurrences. This is the best thing you can do for yourself if you get frequent kanker sores.

Silver nitrate sticks can be used to sear the sore, destroying most of the virus. Stings during application but provides almost instant relief. This works wonders on the really big and painful ones.
>>
File: 1447801921210.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447801921210.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
Are you guys fucking retarded?

Betadine mouthwash, or the equivalent Povidone-Iodine mouthwash in your country. Should be 5% povidone-Iodine.

It's a strong anticeptic and antibacterial used pre-surgery. Mouthwash literally nukes everything.

Use it the night before. Next day the ulcer will be dry, almost closed and will not hurt. One more mouthwash that night and it will close the next day. 2 days total.
>>
>>34984321

Ι should add: Cost of Betadine is ~4€ for the mouthwash 400mL bottle, 5€ for the full 25% antiseptic.

Ulcers are yeast infections of the mouth pituitaries. Any good antiseptic will take care of that.
>>
>>34982985
Rub salt directly I to them if gargling doesn't work. Makes you smell like you ate Poseidon's ass, but it kills them in about3-5 days.
>>
last time i had one of these i rubbed a lot of dry table salt on it
it hurt like hell and started bleeding, but it went away real quick
>>
>>34983920
this. not sure what orajel is but i've had some stuff that numbs the area for a while so I can eat when I've had bad ones. pharmacy should know
>>
>>34984396
>>34984360
>>34984038
>>34984002

Are you really THAT uneducated about hygiene?
You seriously recommend him "home remedies" and rubbing salt on them when commmercial antiseptics are available for a ridiculously low price at his local pharmacy?

Apthas are yeast infections. It's not some great mystery. You kill the microbe, you kill the ulcer and it heals.
>>
>>34984113
Still, that shit works 100% of the time. Well worth the pain for the relief you'll feel immediately afterward
>>
>>34983021
> via 9gag.com
> stealing original art and putting a watermark on it

truly the peak of degeneracy
>>
Warm water + salt will help speed up the recovery. 50/50 hydrogen peroxide and water will also help.

Canker sores suck, as soon as you get one you keep biting the same fucking area
>>
>>34982985
Had these when I used to snack from time to time.
Cut the sugar and eat unprocessed food, this is how I stayed away from these for more than 2 years now.
>>
>>34984415

How has rubbing Xylocain on the apthae for pain relief anything to do with home remedies or antiseptics? It's just pain relief. Can't see the critisim against my previous post.
>>
chocolate milkshake
>>
>>34982985
Thats bad man.
I have huge problem with ulcers, and I have been to doctors, took everything I could and nothing. They say it is immunity problem, but my immune system is perfect according to medical results. Also it can be caused when you lack folic acid, thati is vitamin B12 I belive. I took all kinds of test of my sores, no fungi and no unusual bacteria. So In my case doctor said he has no idea what causes them. Stress also has big impact on sores.
Since you can't really heal them, best way is to prevent them. Rince your mouth few times a day with antiseptic tea (sage, green tea, black tea). They also normalise your mouths pH levels, wich is also important if you want to get rid of them. It will eaven help if you have sores already, but do not expect results fast. Als try to use mouth bandages in spray, it creates fine layer and prevents direct contact.
Do not, I repeat do not use wash with alcohol. It prevents pain for a time, yes, but alcohol no will eat away weak parts around sores, making things eaven worse, cuz it allows sore to spread more easily.
>>
>>34982985
Try OralMedic if you can get it in your country. Its expensive but its the only ulcer treatment that's worked for me. I used to get them chronically as a teen
>>
>>34982985
Lol this happens everytime I accidentaly bite the inside of my mouth. Dissapears after one or two days. I like to bite it to get the puss out.
>>
>>34986914
>Stress
This. I haven't got a single one since I eliminated stressful things like my old job and gf from my life
>>
>>34982985
a vulgar image that shows just how desperate /fit/ has become
>>
>>34983184

It's not quite that...it's when the blood supply gets cut off and the skin starts necrotising. The soft skin in your mouth does this as an immune response because it's susceptible to infection.
>>
Some mouth sores are actually a sympathetic autoimmune response to something bad happening in your digestive system. No one knows exactly why this happens but its usually means something which you eat is causing the body to overreact
>>
>>34982985
One of those appeared for me first time like one month ago, still there. Though I clean my teeth 2 times a day. It doesnt actually hurt so I dont give a fuck. Should I get ride of it ?
>>
i used to get them all the time

i was a very anxious person, and also had a shitty diet

also if i use any mouthwash i always get ulcers from them, so stay away from them
>>
l a d s, can I just cut them out?
>>
>>34983097
No. 14 is HIV level though.
>>
>>34987049
It's not HIV
>>
Used to get canker sores every few months or so, particularly around exams (and usually 2-3 at a time). I heard that getting SLS-free toothpaste helped. I switched my toothpaste, and I haven't had one since. N=1 here, but it's worth a shot. Sensodyne is the brand I use now.
>>
>>34986938
Shut the fuck up cunt, he's curling his lower lip
>>
ah canker sores, painful fuckers they are...use mouthwash then that bonjela stuff, stings as bad as an badger doing squats in your prick hole but man up and youll make it
>>
>>34982985
if you eat pineapple that isn't ripe this shit will happen, happened to me..

take salt, leave it on the sore in your mouth and watch a show or something. then spit it out and reapply or w/e... salt water works too
>>
Wait til you get one under your tongue

Talking like a retard and painful eating for 10+ days
>>
>>34988061
I have 5 under my tongue f a m
>>
>>34982985
Protyp: Pyralvex
1-2 Days 3 times daily and they are gone
>>
>>34982994
Painful as cu ck
>>
>>34982985
Take a q-tip, wet it, put it in salt, and then grind it against the canker sores.
>>
>>34982985
Take some B-12 vitamins. Those will be take care of the ulcers real fast.
>>
>Extremely painful

Your a big guy
>>
>>34982985

Rinse twice a day with heavily salted water. Multiple studies have shown that regular salt water rinsing promotes great oral health, along with the analgesic properties it has on canker sores and other injuries inside the mouth. Should take care of those sores in just a couple days.

Just google it.
>>
>>34983021

You're not rinsing long enough, or you're not using enough salt. It should be unbearably salty. It helps to dissolve the salt if the water is lukewarm too.
>>
>>34987979
>if you eat pineapple that isn't ripe this shit will happen, happened to me..
That's bromelain. The bits it's digested in your mouth will have been damaged or necrotic already probably. I don't think ripeness bas anything to do with it either, fresh pineapple has more than processed/tinned tho.
>>
>>34983167
I'm using like 3-4 teaspoons. It goes numb for a bit but doesn't heal it at all.
>>
>>34983378
I have one mouth ulcer and its fucking annoying.
If I do this how long will it take before its gone?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
Can't recommend this enough, it will clear an ulcer up in 2-3 days versus 6 days+ without it
>>
Hydrogen peroxide, dip a qtip in it then apple qtip to the cancer sore
>>
File: 4335715-really.gif (1 MB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
4335715-really.gif
1 MB, 213x210
All these americans posting weird fucking chemicals. I don't have all this shit. wtf is an alum
>>
>>34990096
google it dog, it's used in making pickles and you can buy it at most grocery stores in the spices section. works like a charm
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.