[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clen 101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: clen-before-after.png (413 KB, 528x339) Image search: [Google]
clen-before-after.png
413 KB, 528x339
Okay fit, school me on Clen. I look like a slightly fatter version of the before in related pic. Where do you USliftbros buy it from? How much do you take? Will it make me go bald or make my weiner shrink? Please tell me everything. My state of NM won't let me have ephredrine because of Walter White and I've heard clen is better anyway. Teach me your ways.
>>
>>34982888
I live in NM too brother.
Buying bronkaid here is the same in most states.
Buy a box, have your DYEL friends buy you some too.
Or just go to a traditional Asian/herbal medicine shop and get ephedra and try to roll those dice.
Most don't have it anymore out of fear, but you can still find them if you ask for it.

Where in NM are you?
>>
>>34982888
>look like a slightly fatter version of the before in related pic
lol no u dont
>>
>>34982888
>Those abs

Also, check'd
>>
>>34982888

eat less you faggot
>>
>>34982917
Down in LC. I thought ephedrine sales were banned in the state which includes bronkaid?
>>
https://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
>>
>>34982939
Nope. I'm reading that it is from an article back in 2014, but it is not true.
I've bought several boxes from Albertsons, CVS and Wallgreens somewhat recently, and even saw a stack of boxes when I went to the pharmacy to pick up a few things.
I'm in Rio Rancho.
>>
>>34982888
>>34982888
Won't make you go bald or dick go small
You start at a low dose, usually 20ml and work up to 100 to 140 ml depending on your tolerance. Cycles of for two weeks after 14 days, start again after those two weeks using the dose you last used, for another two weeks. Take 3g of tourine each have day and minting a 500 Cal deficit. Don't do any extreme cardiovascular. Fin
>>
>>34982939
>>34982975
But if you want to suffer through some clen, peptide websites offer it in liquid form.
Not sure how it compares to the pharmaceutical quality pills though.
>>
>>34982975
I just called the local Walgreen's and it looks like you're right. Thanks NMbro.
>>
>>34982987
Where do you buy yours from?
>>
>>34983025
No problem.
Become a sick aesthetic cunt NMbro.
>>
>>34983034
Research Chem websites.
>>
>>34982888
Destroys heart. I know you don't care, but the future you will.
>>
>>34983061
This is true. I get random heart palpations. Kinda freaky lol
>>
>>34983034
Iron-dragon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.