[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> lifting for 6 months, still skelly > start SS > only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x960
> lifting for 6 months, still skelly
> start SS
> only used dumbells previously due to waiting times on barbell, made it up to 34Kg press
> Ok, let's try find BP 1RM
> 90Kg 4 reps
> No spot so left it there

Why the fuck does my chest look still like this? (Favourable lighting) Help plz

Stats

6ft 1
74Kg
>>
>>34982467
eat
>>
>>34982467

because Jezas wants you to be his bitch
>>
>>34982467
nice gyno
>>
>>34982467
Bench Press is shit for building chest unless you use snappy bodybuilding form, and even then it sucks. Bench heavy, but hit chest flies hard as well.
>>
>>34982467
>Why the fuck does my chest look still like this?
Because you were stupid enough to go on SS

SS is for retards and you're just another victim
>>
>>34982575
>>34982531

Thanks for the help faggots

>>34982594

This goes against all the conventional wisdom I've gleaned, but Ill try some flies then, machine flies ok or strictly dumbells?
>>
>>34982602
I checked my 1RM's yday in preparation for it... nonetheless what would you recommend I trade it for?
>>
>>34982467
Eat more, make sure you you train to failure now and then. If no spot, do drop sets now and then to force growth. Do high and low reps, change up exercises all the time. Don't be afraid to have days off.

B b b but I'm eating lots, no, no you're not.
>>
>>34982619
1rm? Are you taking the fucking piss? Who does 1rm? That's just for fucking kids and serves no purpose whatsoever.

Do the weights properly or forever look the same.
>>
OP, you're looking good, ignore the fatasses replying. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll build mass with time.

I hope that cross on your arm is a symbol of white nationalism and you're not a christfag worshipping a dead kike.
>>
>>34982612
Conventional wisdom from a powerlifting board of newbie fucks that worship rippletits.

In truth, you need a good deal of variation to build a nice chest unless you're genetically gifted to have dem chesticles.

Arnold and Scooby are all about them dumbbell flies, but lots of people have had decent success with cable crossover flies, pec dec flies, and other such machine flies.

My biggest chest gains came from weighted dip personally. Experiment, homie
>>
>>34982640
weakling detected.

what's wrong, disappointed your maxes?
>>
>>34982612
cable machines are superior tbH faM
>>
>>34982619

An actual H Y P E R T RO P H Y routine such as push/pull/legs twice a week, high reps (10+). Don't be another retard that complaints about his non-existent
chest after doing a fucking strenght routine for 2 years. You've build a solid strenght base, now use it ffs.
>>
File: Marco_the_phoenix_HB.jpg (61 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Marco_the_phoenix_HB.jpg
61 KB, 704x396
>>34982629
I struggle to meet all this macro shit, youre right I dont eat enough, will work on it

>>34982640

Not so I can consistently do 1 rep sets, SS is 5x5 with the last set hitting you 1rm

>>34982645

Thanks bro, you made my day, its a celtic cross
>>
>>34982665

Ive seen this recommended today, work in deadlifts and good to go?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
>>
>>34982612
Both Arnold and Scooby are big fans of flies for chest gains.
One look at their pecs should be enough.
>>
>>34982467
your chest looks fine, but you should eat more if you want it to grow faster
>>
Im 6'1 85kg 14%bf , benching 80kg , how much you can lift doesnt fucking matter
>>
>>34982651
Weakling? How fo you figure that out? And I've never done 1rm as I'm not stupid.

Enjoy your injury, time wasting and joint/tendon problems in later life. Crack on though, I'm sure your bich looks grrreat
>>
>6ft 1inch
>not part of the manlet master race

Well there's your problem sempai desu
>>
>>34982760
Maybe, im starting to think ethnicity, I see these little black guys/slavs come in, fucking ripped and twice my size, and struggle on the same weights as me 1st set.... no justice
>>
>>34982678
Fuck that macro shit, especially if you're young, just fucking eat as much as you can, if you start putting on a little bit if fat, that fine. Just judge it as you go along and you will get a feel for how much food you need, then when you get more experienced you can weigh your food.

This is presuming if you want to put on quality muscle, and not just look like you go swimming
>>
>>34982791
>I see these little black guys/slavs come in
Since when slavs and black are manlets now?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.