[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong I do this with my protein bars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: proteeeiinndiendjsdfhjsg.jpg (38 KB, 800x311) Image search: [Google]
proteeeiinndiendjsdfhjsg.jpg
38 KB, 800x311
Is it fucked up that i put my protein bars in the microwave to get them gooey and delicious and then flake them with unsweetened coconut shreds?

Why wouldnt you want to eat a hot moist protein bar instead of having to tear at a cold one like some kind of faggot

I cant be the only who does this

(bar i just a placeholder we all have our "bar")
>>
>being this much of a faggot about eating a protein bar

Confirmed for never making it.
>>
Yeah but I like to add little bits of corn so it reminds me of a steamy turd.
>>
You're a grown ass man, who gives a fuck how you eat a protein bar? Do whatever the fuck you want
>>
That actually sounds amazing, thanks for the idea anon

Coconut flavoring is GOAT

Do you break the bar into chunks before microwaving?
>>
The heat denatures the proteins tho. You're just wasting a good protein bar.
>>
>>34981599
Nobody's eating these for nutrition anyway.
>>
>>34981599
>assuming he's not buying activated protein
>2015.885
>>
>>34981425
If you want hot moist protein just drink semen, it's even better because it has testosterone!
>>
>>34981618
Quest bars are nutritionally great.
>>
>>34981643
OP here

good idea.

This is why I eat my own loads when I masturbate or fuck my GF
Gotta recycle that testytein
>>
>Eating protein bars when you have access to a kitchen
dude, just make some fucking food, protein bars are just for convenience.

Does sound tasty tho, and I gues it's your money to waste.
>>
>>34981673
They're tasty too, but that's a Clif Builder in the OP.
>>
>>34981673
And cost a fortune
>>
>>34981704
Might strike you as a surprise, but some of us actually like bars. It's just preference. It doesn't have to be reduced to only convenience. If the nutrition profile and amino acid profile is good, I don't see the problem - same deal as whey powder. Of course there's a problem if people aren't getting enough whole foods, though.

>>34981708
>but that's a Clif Builder in the OP
Yeah, those are trash. But I ignored it since OP said "bar is just a placeholder/we all have our bar". There are nutritionally satisfying bars is all I was putting across.

>>34981716
Irrelevant, but yeah. I'll still eat one every day. Delicious.
>>
Bought a protein brownie (no way this was good for me)

Took a bite normally It was meh
Took a bite after microwaving it for 20 seconds
Way better.

I mean if you got access to a microwave or just have one ready for when you get home i guess it makes sense but isnt practical

Definitely imrpoves the taste and only takes a couple seconds to heat it up.

Overall
I'll do this when its convenient and im short on time
soo not often
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.