[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys can you give me some studies where it has been proven that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gomad.png (411 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
gomad.png
411 KB, 400x524
Guys can you give me some studies where it has been proven that drinking milk doesn't do harm to your body.

My mom and dad are bitching constantly that I drink too much milk and I will fuck up my liver.

I can't listen to them anymore...
>>
>>34980495
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence#Distribution

If you are a nigger/asian you really shouldn't drink milk ever. If you are not a nigger the chance that it's bad for you is rather small.
>>
>>34980525
I'm slav and lactose tolerant... I like the taste of milk and can drink it as much as I want.
>>
>>34980495
I really can't.
Most of the world can't really handle it, and the few that can are drinking entirely too much of it.

Hell it's not even good for bones because research has stated that it does the opposite of give you strong bones.
>>
>>34980495
i wouldnt do gomad simply because of the cost of buying all that milk lmao. litre a day is enough for me.
>>
I'm lactose intolerant and I drink milk at literally every meal
>>
>>34980609
It must be a real pleasure to sit around you and smell your farts all the time.
>>
>>34980625
Cocoon mode bitch
>>
>>34980609
Say good bye to your gains...and your health
>>
>>34980547
I saw a study posted here that said that was bullshit. There is a misinterpretation that the diminishing returns that milk provides the bones means it makes them weaker. The fact is that in older people with osteoperosis, the milk stops helping them. It doesn't hurt them, though.

Quickly googling milk scientific studies, it seems there is a correlation of drinking a lot of milk with getting prostate cancer.

On the other hand, drinking milk everyday helps prevent weak bones.
>>
>>34982793
I've read mixed reports on milk and bone help, so kinda don't give a shit anymore.
It's all about protein and carbs for me, you can't take that away
>>
>>34982793
To expand on this, too much calcium was connected with prostate cancer. Over 1,000 or 2,000 milligrams per day. A cup of milk (150 calories) has 300 mg. So drinking a half gallon a day might be bad for you. Switch to some almond milk or something with less calcium if you really want.
>>
>>34982839

Almond milk per 100g
>protein 0.2g
>carbs 0.2g
>calories 17

Milk
>brotein 3g
>carbs 5g
>calories 60g

so almond milk is almost as good as coloured water..
>>
>>34980495
eat german magerquark, 15g protein on 100g quark, 500g cost 70cent

i only drink milk when i mix whey, 300-400ml
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.