[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ How many of you are gonna get wasted tonight? Do you even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: arnold_best_scr2_0.jpg (244 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
arnold_best_scr2_0.jpg
244 KB, 600x650
/fit/

How many of you are gonna get wasted tonight? Do you even drink or have you dedicated your life to the traning?

Im gonna get blitzed
>>
>>34980081
Workout today so no drinking. Got wasted yesterday. It's a miracle I didn't wake up hungover but I also chugged a bottle of water and had a meal before going to bed.

Usually have a beer once or twice a week. Rarely get really drunk since I started working out.
>>
>>34980116
Set a new PR today so im gonna celebrate with some wine. Usually plan my drinking around my workout schedule so my rest days can be hangover days.
>>
When I was younger I enjoyed losing all inhibition and cerebral countenance through the binge abuse of alcohol.
As I've grown older I've come to prefer my capabilities that are available with a sober outlook. The hangover, the lack of self-respect and the loud-mouthed eccentricity I display while inebriated are no longer enjoyed by me. I can sympathize with the desire to do away with inhibition and become an unchained aspect of yourself, it is quite intoxicating and tempting.
Alcohol is not evil, just not useful to me any longer. I prefer my new-found reclusion.
>>
>>34980155
Sounds like a healthy outlook on life, and if it works for you i salute you. How old are you exactly? And when did you stop?

I'm 24 and i enjoy being drunk as shit. Have gotten a weekend job now though, so can only drink every other weekend, but i drink in my free weekend more often than not. Happens on weekdays sometimes aswell.
>>
>>34980155
>drinking alcohol
>losing all inhibition and cerebral countenance

Have you heard about moderation, anon?
>>
Haven't actually been drunk since I started lifting three weeks ago, never tend to have more than a drink a day tops, usually with breakfast.

I'm getting dickered with some pals of mine and we're going to pet dogs. I'm pretty stoked.
>>
probably will do a little ketamine, maybe some pcp. wash it all down with some mango svedka
>>
nah the hangovers are too harsh now
just gonna smoke weed and get comfy tonight
>>
Yes but only for a few and I'm going home before midnight. All my friends probably think I'm boring but whatever I hate them anyway
>>
>>34980081
nah wednesday night is student night family
>>
Nope, running in the morning. Had about 4/5 pints on Wednesday and felt a lot weaker lifting today. Drink 1/2 times a month
>>
>>34980152
That's so bad. Hangover is caused by metabolism of alcohol in your sleep, giving you an energy boost disrupting sleep. High quality and quantity sleep is necessary to make any lean muscle gains. If I were you, I'd move your drinking as far from the most recent workout as possible.
tl;dr. drink on the night of your rest day, not night before.
>>
File: inigo.gif (59 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
inigo.gif
59 KB, 320x240
>>34981271
>All my friends probably think I'm boring but whatever I hate them anyway
>I hate them
>All my friends
>hate
>friends
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
I'm contemplating it right now because I have a goal. I want to finally hit on a girl for the first time in my life with my intentions being clearly laid out on the table, no friendly bullshit, no "lol jk" backdoor. Not getting any younger at this point. I don't lift anymore either. I used to get some attention back when I did, sadly I was as insecure as one can be with women. It's gotten to a point where I would consider therapy if I wasn't poor. So maybe I should just do it. Yeah that's what I'm going to do. But then again I can't imagine anything that gives me more crippling anxiety than openly flirting with girls. Yeah, I can already see myself pussying out even at the end of the night. I think too clearly when I'm drunk, I'm the most social, nice fucking guy when I'm drunk even when I'm about to pass out, I'm a professional entertainer who would never fuck a customer. Man that feel when you realize this shit. I always thought girls would come along eventually. They fucking don't.
>>
File: le anxious face.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
le anxious face.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
Was it really my builtfat mode that attracted girls to me in the past? I remember when I was around 20, I used to make this huge effort every day of seeming alpha to others. Strong eye contact, smiling, strong body language, caring about shit girls do to signal attraction and reacting accordingly. I cringe thinking back on it but maybe I was fucking DOING IT RIGHT back then? Holy shit. And any time I got a positive reaction I played hard to get. Fuck me. Fuck. me. I have never touched a girl intimately. What a weenie I have been my entire life.

Yeah I'm getting hammered tonight boys.
>>
>>34980155
*tips atheism*
>>
File: 1447356067247.png (418 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1447356067247.png
418 KB, 800x533
>>34980155
>When I was younger I enjoyed losing all inhibition and cerebral countenance through the binge abuse of alcohol.
As I've grown older I've come to prefer my capabilities that are available with a sober outlook. The hangover, the lack of self-respect and the loud-mouthed eccentricity I display while inebriated are no longer enjoyed by me. I can sympathize with the desire to do away with inhibition and become an unchained aspect of yourself, it is quite intoxicating and tempting.
Alcohol is not evil, just not useful to me any longer. I prefer my new-found reclusion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.