[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting with snus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: OoooLichKingOooo.jpg (81 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
OoooLichKingOooo.jpg
81 KB, 700x700
Does anyone have experience with pic related? It's called snus. Its a little bag with tobacco in that you stuff in your gums.

Will it have any negative effects on my lifting? I'm thinking of the nicotine here.
>>
No.
>>
I use it during isolation work, i once tried to deadlift with a prilla in and it just started dripping like a waterfall in my mouth, gross.

>General XR vit masterrace
>>
>>34979668
as long as you don't consider mouth cancer detrimental i don't see how it would affect your lifts
>>
>>34979668
Shrinks your veins and reduces blood flow, but I don't know if it's enough to affect lifting.
I quit before I started lifting, so I don't have any personal experience. Huge waste of money.
>>
>>34979682
You know you REALLY shouldn't use any kind off tobacco during or before your workout
>>
>>34979668
I used some, it's cool...
>>
>>34979668
that stuff is too strong for me ordered a whole roll and now have to give it away, ill just stick to skruf because im a fag

anyway snus can kill your appetite a bit so make sure you get your calories in and follow the advice about tobacco + nicotine and lifting
>>
>>34979668
it's called snuff and it's nasty
>>
>>34979858
Snuff is the stuff you sniff, this is a bit different
>>
>>34979858

Snuff and snus is not the same thing.

Snus is tobacco that you stuff into your face.
Snuff is tobacco that you snort into your nose.
>>
How does it feel being a slave to some chemical compounds?
>>
>>34980095
how does it feel being a slave to a thaiwan rock trading board
>>
>>34979668
I cant have tries but get nauseous/out of breath really quick if i train at the same time
>>
>>34979691
Fuck off big tobacco shill.
>>
>>34979858
it's snus you stupid amerifat.
>>
Snus is made with steam pressurization, traditional tobacco uses combustion. Nearly all major carcinogens in foods / drugs are from combustion. It's safer than smoked meat and dark roast coffee

I sperg out about it because the big Jews tax it all the same.
>>
My ex did snus and absolutely couldn't blow him cause his scum tasted like it too.

JUST.
>>
I use camel Snus, fat pouches. Can't lift without it + preworkout
>>
>>34979668
don't do it while you're at the gym dude that shit's gross
>>
>>34979668
Not really no. If you're worried about it, try it for a while and then try training without it.
It's fine, I like some extra snus when I have to focus on lifting slow and controlled, and just because.
Chewing tobacco at the gym is unsightly, but no one will give two shits if you put a pouch under your upper lip.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.