[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, now this guy takes himself waaaay too seriously: http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Elliott-Hulse-Pic.jpg (65 KB, 720x350) Image search: [Google]
Elliott-Hulse-Pic.jpg
65 KB, 720x350
Okay, now this guy takes himself waaaay too seriously:

http://elliotthulse.com/selfmade-celebrity-mindset-people-hate/

>thinks he's a celebrity
>refers to himself as a king

Like wtf nigga? You only have 500k subscribers on youtube and you act like everyone on Earth knows who you are...
>>
literally who?
>>
>>34979162

He has 1.5 Million subs.

I agree mostly. I used to love this guy, he WAS really good when he did the Yo Elliott and would give mostly solid advice about lifting.

I dont even know what the fuck he is doing with his channel anymore.
>>
"Now… there is a poor cult of uninitiated cream-puffs who troll the internet
looking for any opportunity to “cut-down the tall poppies“.

These are people who are so confused about their own personal power and
self-worth… that they seek to advance their personal status and esteem by
denigrating the achievements of others.

They seethe with envy and jealously."

He got that right
>>
>>34979276
I know. The whole intro is him drinking the protein shake. And a bunch of dyel trainers in his gym doing the videos on. Dropped.
>>
>>34979788

He makes the mistake of thinking all criticism is jealousy.
>>
>>34979829
Yeah, because he is so retarded he thinks he can just talk out of his ass and everybody will buy it.
>>
>>34979979

He is intelligent but has some personality issues.
>>
>>34980039
I have hard time considering someone who said that being raped helped his female friend
>>
>>34980039
I really think it's just because he's a manlet and mixed race he has a chip on his shoulder. He even talks about it in one of his videos.
>>
>>34980062
lolwut?
>>
>>34980062
I don't know what video youre referencing but from what i can gauge about him I wouldnt put it past his train of logic to say "She felt weak, so I made her strong."
>>
>>34980087
>>34980098
He has a friend who was raped who now works in Africa or some shitty country helping women and children who are victims of rape.
>>
i kinda wonder what went on in his head a while ago. just before he quit youtube for a while he was really conflicted between pursuing his financial success or his spiritual needs. i almost saw him throw it all away and become a monk somewhere in the woods.
his videos used to be really insightful (and to a certain extent they still are) but i much more preferred him as teacher-figure with a chalk board behind him than as this half-assed kanye west.
>>
>>34980039
This, to be telling the truth. Like a lot of youtube self-styled gurus.
>>
>>34980214
Literally name one besides Blaha.
>>
>>34980062
Why can't people accept that rape can sometimes be a positive thing? You emotionally reactionary idiots.
>>
>>34980191
also, people really need to watch paul chek's youtube channel. he's a wiser elliot minus the ego.
>>
>>34980235
Stefan Molyneux
>>
>>34980062
Post video if it actually happened.
>>
>>34979829
Rather, it seems that YOU think all criticism is jealousy, because you take this into heart. I have not seen him talk shit about anyone who critique him.
>>
>>34980312
Hi Elliott! Big fan!
>>
>>34980294
I can't find the video, but it around 2 years ago and shot in the same place as this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBz8XdFQzc
>>
>>34979162
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23zvjq_the-slaying-of-king-elliott-part-1-of-2_fun
>>
>>34979806

His trainers are jokes, elliot is cool. Brandon carter is a fuck wit.
>>
File: 1405611365737.jpg (38 KB, 429x509) Image search: [Google]
1405611365737.jpg
38 KB, 429x509
>It's a Elliott rages on the comments about his wife episode
>>
>>34980114
She's probably a better person because of it.
>>
Elliot has been consumed by madness.
>>
He got really creepy but he's the only fitness fuck that brought knock knees to my attention so kek
>>
>>34980524

To think, I've been improving society all this time by accident!
Which charities need to cut me a cheque, anon?
>>
>>34980459
Chris Barnard, one of the strength camp coaches was in the NFL combine
>>
>>34980238
are you the town rapist?
>>
inb4 his wife is a troll
>>
File: booty had me like elliot hulse.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
booty had me like elliot hulse.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>34979162
theres a video he took down but he talked about in highschool a blacker man than him fucked his girlfriend and he was aroused by it
>>
>>34982995
no fucking way
>>
>>34983024
yes, i distinctly remember it and other of his fans have mentioned it in the past
>>
>depressed?
breathe into your balls!
>deadlift plateau?
breathe into your balls!
>have cancer?
breathe into your balls!

i dunno what the fuck this guy means half the time. i watch his vids for advice and shit and wind up sitting there at the end having absorbed zero information other than some vague philosophy.
>>
>>34983026
prove it you lying piece of shit
>>
>>34982995
I think its the hodgetwins that said that and took down the video
>>
Liked his old videos. Newer vids suck. I want the old Elliott back.
>>
>>34983176
his ego took over him, kinda interesting that he lasted for this long
>>
>>34980191
yeah he tends to lose the run of himsef. im hoping we get another Elliott renaissance.

he has his detractors, but when the man is on form he's the best in the game
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.