[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fit, I need to get as lean as possible in 5 days. Would it be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Fit, I need to get as lean as possible in 5 days. Would it be safe to go on a 5 day fast. My bmr is 2400 so I would burn around 12,400 calories over the 5 days. That would be around 3 1/2 pounds that I could potentially lose. Would I lose muscle as well?
>>
Also I would continue to lift as to hold on to as much muscle as I can do that won't be a problem.
>>
yes & yes
>>
Yes 5 day fasting is ok just make sure to not drink any water as that will hydrate your fat molecules
>>
>>34978554
how fat are you? post pics, it's probably not even worth it. just eat less and do more cardio. I'm ramping up my cardio in prep for thanksgiving.
>>
>>34978855
I'm 22% body fat or so
>>
>>34978554
When you're fasting you're not just cutting out calories. If you electrolytes get out of whack, you get a free 1-way ticket to sudden cardiac death.
>>
>>34979735
I water fasted for over 3 weeks once.
If he doesn't cheat he'll be fine.

I tried "fasting" on whey protein shakes once... I got rapid / irregular heartbeat, etc.

I think your potassium / natrium (or how ever you say it in eglish)... AKA your electrolytes, keep pretty balanced for a good long while.
If not, it's more then likely he'll get cramps/irregular heartbeat problems, etc, first.
The body is smart that way.
>>
For the love of God OP don't do this shit better off killing yourself tbhfam
>>
That will kill you. But I don't need to tell you that. If you haven't had the will power to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly, you'll be shoving burgers in your mouth before the day's end. You're in no danger.
>>
>>34978554
Hey OP, just did this
http://fourhourworkweek.com/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/ in the last week (albeit a little less aggressive, lost 5kg in 7 days) and I strongly recommend it. I feel really good, you should try it, but be careful
>>
>>34978569
Kek
>>
5 days isn't long enough to put your body into ketosis. You'll just get really hungry and then binge eat.

What you can do to drop some weight is

Cleanse your body. Take a shake full of laxatives. I used to wrestle in hs and uni and would do this. Would drop ~5lb of shit and fluid in me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.