[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Deleting old emails >Suddenly... feels, lots of them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: conning.jpg (15 KB, 373x175) Image search: [Google]
conning.jpg
15 KB, 373x175
>Deleting old emails
>Suddenly... feels, lots of them.

Hold me tight bros. (no homo)
>>
File: zyzz1.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
zyzz1.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
W-we're all gonna make it... r-right guys?

;_;
>>
FUARK. Forever mirin' brah
>>
File: 1438892896306.jpg (64 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1438892896306.jpg
64 KB, 564x518
;_;
>>
>>34978539
why did he have to leave us
>>
File: surprise dog face.jpg (35 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
surprise dog face.jpg
35 KB, 267x274
>>34978605
I really miss that aesthetic cunt..
>>
>>34978534
I stopped lifting the day he died btw. I used to be a sick cunt. Now I just play videogames, eat like shit, and stay at home all day.
>>
>>34979087
Isn't that what all of /fit/ does
>>
I still remember his shitty e-book on a website that had a faulty download link which allowed it to be pirated easily.

(i emailed him about that ;_;)
>>
>27yr old kissless virgin
>find /fit/, get in shape, work on talking to people
>get 3.14qt gf
>make out
>no boner
>massages cock
>no boner
>finger her, eat her out, no boner
>go home
>instaboner, fap alone

Seeing her again tomorrow; she wants me to fuck her (had to wait for the pill to work). How do achieve an erection with a girl, /fit/?
>>
>>34981854
>gf
>/fit/
Gtfo normie scum. Also, stop denying your true sexuality.
>>
>>34981854
>work on talking to people
H-how did you work on that
>>
>>34982252
fuck off with this meme, this isn't r9k. people on /fit/ are gonna end up with gf's okay you DYEL faggot.

-Jeff H
>>
>>34981854
Chill the fuck out. Your anxiety is making your dick soft. Just try n enjoy the moment
>>
>>34982278

I got a job and went back to school, so that got me out of the house. Then I just pretended I wanted to get to know everyone and tried to get them to talk to me. I listened and tried to make comments/jokes geared to what I think normal people would enjoy.

Eventually a blond qt3.14 from class invited me to her house.
>>
>>34982311
reddit era /fit/
>>
>>34981854
You're anxious and not used to what sex feels like.
Lots of people lose lose their boner on their first few times, you have to do what feels right for you, if you just do shit because you think "this is how it's supposed to be done" without actually enjoying yourself you're going to have a bad time.
I had the same problem, I got a limp dick with a hooker, then lost my boner while fucking what used to be my girlfriend the first time but then I got used to it.
>>
>>34982378
reddit tier reply
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg6hgBDLhfg

FUUUARK
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 420x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 420x631
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.