[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any recommend appetite suppressants, /fit/? I've been training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 9A8ACD0.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
9A8ACD0.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
Any recommend appetite suppressants, /fit/? I've been training for about 3 months now, and I eat clean, the problem is I work in a kitchen and hunger flares up pretty frequently, and I very gradually overeat over the course of 8 hours.

Would like to avoid anything with stimulants in it, unless it's something I'd only take once, in the morning. Hoodia did absolutely nothing.

Pic unrelated, but eye-catching.
>>
>>34978427
Eat a lot of veggies, salads, dietary fibers (e.g. don't trim the cellulose out of your steamed broccoli) and drink a lot.
There are some dietary fibers integrators/supplements, but obviously it's better if you just eat your (uncut) veggies.
>>
>>34978427
yohimbine
>>34978472
Thats not what he asked, nigger
>>
>>34978427
WHO
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 242x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 242x450
I take 3 of these in the morning with my cup of coffee. They work brilliantly for me. Give me loads of energy and increase the amount I sweat. Never was really into fat burners but these work great for me. They're not to costly either. Although I gave some to a friend and he said it made him sick. All depends on how your body reacts to stimulants
>>
>>34978490
someone who is definitely a huge slut
>>
you wana suppress your appetite but not use stims?

Youre fucking stupid jut saying.

Clen

Adderal

meth

Ephedrine

Caffiene

weak willed hoe
>>
>>34978863
aderall and meth are stims and have really bad addiction potential.
>>
>>34978486
>That's not what he asked, nigger
But you're wrong, that's exactly what he asked for, you yohimbine-suggesting double nigger
>>34978947
Those are all stimulants.
>>
>>34978958
quasi stealth half nigger.
>>
>>34978427
On the weekends, I live on protein bars and cocaine and it's been working great for cutting.
>>
>>34978958
If yohimbine is good enough to revive dead deer its good enough for OPs morning routine.
>>
>Any recommend appetite suppressants, /fit/?

Some fucking self-control you spineless faggot
>>
Take some addys faggot

>wah no stimulants please

Better yet the best appetite suppressant might be duct tape. Being hungry isn't a bad thing, embrace that uncomfortableness.
>>
Can anyone recommend appetite increasers? I did a >1h hypertrophy session today that absolutely wrecked me, and then I could barely finish half of my footlong sub.
>>
>>34978427
You don't have any willpower?C'mon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.