[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else get a home gym and then miss the gym? I mean i rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: feethurt1.jpg (57 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
feethurt1.jpg
57 KB, 676x673
Anyone else get a home gym and then miss the gym?
I mean i rather like the convenience but still.
>>
>>34977696
I'm glad I have to go to the gym. I already work from home. I'd probably never leave.
>>
>>34977696
I like to be around the people that's why I either go to the gym or bring the people to my home gym
>>
>>34977723
>>34977726
I mean I wasn't the most social person at the gym but I miss the atmosphere and making gymbros.
>>
Lifting in your comfort zone isn't too motivating. On vacation I always need a week to get used to lift heavy at home and when I lift only once a week at home I choose only upper body lifts or assistance lifts, which doesn't need too much effort.
>>
>>34977696
Thats why I wont get a home gym. Not being able to check out clueless fit grills between sets. Tbqh I try to time my workouts at rush hours becouse of this.
>>
>>34977696
Nah I don't miss the normal gym. People coming up and talking to me, saying hello, asking how many more sets I have, asking for advice. People who you see there every day so they automatically assume you guys are friends so they come interrupt your rest between sets to talk to you for 15 minutes about how their dog shit on the floor last month. I mean really why can't everyone just fuck off and let me have me time and leave me alone while I am in the gym lifting. I dont go to the gym to talk and make friends so why cant they just understand that
>>
>>34978739
>"sec, I've got a set to do"

Woah that was hard. Also they probably don't understand "that" because you're pretending to be this determined loner on /fit/ but in reality you're a beta bitch who's too awkward to even tell people to leave you alone. If they talk to you then you obviously engage back. Then you come here to bitch about it.
>>
my workouts at home are about 10000x better. at home, i get to make weird sounds and faces when i lift, i can choose the music, i can do what i like when i like and i can train multiple times a day conveniently if i want to. plus, i have a few gym buddies i get round and train with.

however, sometimes I miss gyms. i miss the idea of going somewhere public and having no distractions. also i'm stronger than most people in every gym i've ever been to so i kinda miss all the reverence from that, homo as that sounds. the 3 reasons i don't miss it most of the time is the limited access to equipment, the commute to the gym (its harder to motivate yourself) and the cost.
>>
>>34980113
baka baka
>>
File: 1419396442541.jpg (8 KB, 255x254) Image search: [Google]
1419396442541.jpg
8 KB, 255x254
Mfw i'm to autistic to go to the gym
'
>Home gym master race r-right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.