[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw wiped my ass and the whole paper towel was in blood im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1400273417199.png (5 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
1400273417199.png
5 KB, 208x208
>mfw wiped my ass and the whole paper towel was in blood
im 20 and spend most of the day sitting at the pc, those are hemoroids right? what can i do against it i wont go to the doctor fuck that
>>
toilet paper*
>>
zyzz help
>>
File: 1439085702725.jpg (36 KB, 636x398) Image search: [Google]
1439085702725.jpg
36 KB, 636x398
>paper towel
>>
u have polinidal cyst probably

probably spelled it wrong, sorry for my poor American
>>
>>34975408
going to the gym, showering often and eating a lot of oats helped me
>tfw no more menstruation shits
>>
Go to a doctor faggot, it could be internal bleeding = permagainsloss

Docters see this shit all the time they dont give a shit

Source: i am doctor mike
>>
>>34976612
If it was internal it would be black blood.
>>
>>34975408
Just wash your ass and eat more fiber
>>
>>34976663
Not if it was in the lower part of the intestine.
>>
Red blood in your poop means that its probably hemorrhoids, or colon cancer.
Black poop means thats its internal.
red=good
black=bad
>>
>>34975408
the next time you shower feel around your asshole for something bulging around it. if there is something there, increase your fiber intake (veggies, metamuccil .. etc) and your water intake, it should be gone within 2 weeks. Also dont sit on the shitter too long, dont try to force poop out, its gonna make it worse. I had it this past summer, it went away within 2 weeks of doing that.
>>
>>34975408
It's just your period OP
You'll get these for a few days every month
>>
>>34975408
Nah lad, it could be anything from small tears from pushing too hard, excessive wiping with dry paper, poor anal hygiene causing things to rub together etc.

Depends on the color of it probably, but if it looks like normal healthy blood it's almost definitely nothing to worry about.
>>
Last time I bled out of my ass because I ate a shit load of shrimp without taking off the sells. They fucked me up internally. It hurt like hell when I took a dump.
>>
>>34976814
This. Had one once, right inside the shitter. Uncomfortable for a few days then went away
>>
i once had some red blood in my stool a day or two after I did a lot of coke and hard alcohol, is that ok?
>>
I have the same thing, "normal" blood more than shit and shitting hurts. I had it a few months ago for a few weeks and then it stopped but now it's come back again. I could go to a doctor but I'm pretty sure it's just a "scar" or something that opens up sometimes so what would the doctors do anyway? Patch it up? I have some kind of a cream for hemorrhoids so could try that too. Thinking of switching to water wash instead of wiping with paper. But I think I'll just try not to force the shit out.
>>
Adjust your diet. I have sometimes shits so big, that my asshole starts to bleed. Not a pleasant expierience desu
>>
Could be wiping too hard
>>
>>34975408
Hemorrhoids m8. Could be internal or external.

Fiber and water.
More of both.
Think you're getting enough, no, more.

Lay off caffeine and alcohol for a while too.

If it keeps up, or you get light headed or gut pain see a doctor asap, like emergency room quick. And hopefully you won't have to poop in a bag for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34975408
My gf got em and won't let me fuck her pink asshole anymore; it sucks!
>>
>>34975408
Male menstruation is a rite of passage in certain areas of Africa (south of Sahara). Be proud, anon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.