[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I'm new here, why don't girls like nice guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1445211286996.png (77 KB, 515x369) Image search: [Google]
1445211286996.png
77 KB, 515x369
Hey guys I'm new here, why don't girls like nice guys? I'm a nice guy and I don't get grills, shit ain't fair
>>
Do you listen to yourself when you talk? You sound like a whiney little bitch.

Step 1: Stop playing the fucking victim before the interaction even took place.
>>
File: pook.jpg (24 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
pook.jpg
24 KB, 318x450
Read the Book of Pook

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-secret-of-the-jerk.17008/
>>
Have you tried
.Talking to a girl
.Practicing talking to girls
.not being a SIMP?
.have you tried telling your intentions before you even befriend a chick
for the whites who do not understand black slang
SIMP:
Simp
•A man that puts himself in a subservient/submissive position under women in hopes of winning them over, without the female bringing anything to the table.

•A man that puts too much value on a female for no reason .

•A man that prides himself with "Chivalry" in hopes of getting sexual gratification form women .
>>
girls dont want nice guys they want a big dick
>>
>>34974521
OFFICIAL THINGS BITCHES LOVE POWER RANKINGS

1. SOSA
2. MONEY
3. BIG DICK
4. MONEY
5. MUSCLES
>>
>>34974540
1.Sosa
2.Money
3.Big Dick
4.Looks
5.Money
>>
>>34974482
Girls are def into nice guys, they're just not into all the insecurity and other beta garbage you personally bring to the table in addition to "being nice."
>>
>>34974556

Okay Donald Trump
>>
>>34974482
Girls don't like nice guys for the same reason a lot of guys fuck over nice girls.

When you're nice, you give off the impression of being stupid. A guy "dates" a nice girl so he can cheat on her dumb ass and still get taken back by her. For a girl, she won't even bother dating a nice guy unless she herself already has a kid. That's because the nice guy is well...stupid, and will take care of her and her bastard children as well.

tl;dr
Try going after single moms. I'd bet my left nut you'd have success there with the whole nice guy routine.
>>
>>34974482
Bait? At this hour?
>>
File: 1235638763262.png (1 MB, 1080x1418) Image search: [Google]
1235638763262.png
1 MB, 1080x1418
>>34974482
cause you're a fat shut in with no personality
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 450x327
>>34974556
>not nuking Boston and killing your son
>>
>>34974482

Because if you are a nice guy you basically are a woman to them.

Read these 2 books:
>No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Glover
>Models by Mark Manson

If you really take the time to work on yourself and apply the concepts from these 2 books in your life you will get laid tons for sure.
I went from 22 year old kissless virgin to sex with 5 girls within 6 months.

Good luck anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.