[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOTIVATIONAL THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13
File: julius-caesar-3-728.jpg (75 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
julius-caesar-3-728.jpg
75 KB, 728x546
Daily reminder that if you aren't constantly striving to improve yourself or the world around you, you're wrong. Remember no matter ow bad you mess up, no matter how many times you succumb to the shortcomings of life, you only truly fail when stop trying to get back up. You only truly fail when you tell yourself you can't go on. As soon as can't do something, only then have you failed. Get motivated. Stay pumped.
>>
File: Alpha Male.jpg (429 KB, 848x737) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Male.jpg
429 KB, 848x737
Broke up with my first gf, two weeks ago. Shit still hurts. It ended because I let myself go. I don't do anything exciting. I need to change my life. I'm going to make goals towards doing better in school, getting better at my hobbies, becoming more /fit/ and becoming more social.

I could really use some motivation
>>
File: Snu1Nex.jpg (211 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Snu1Nex.jpg
211 KB, 640x640
>>
File: MrVU3z3.png (887 KB, 1080x783) Image search: [Google]
MrVU3z3.png
887 KB, 1080x783
>>
>>
>>34972360
Why would there be a sculpture of Alexander in Hispania?
>>
File: dbz20-27.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dbz20-27.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDtArt5n1cM
>>
>>34973039
Today i found my gf was cheating, after a ending the relationship, feeling like shit, i was going for some beer to get drunk, then i remembered how much it cost me to lost weight and decide to run, when i was running i started to feel bad because i used to run with her, and felt lonely, a few minutes later i saw my shadow in the ground and realize that no matter how much i run, my shadow was infront of me, i wasnt running alone, that shadow have been with me in all my great and bad moments, and trying to reach it motivated me to keep going, i dont know why im writing this, i guess your situation was similar than mine in some things, just wanted to share this, i hope you overcome this bro
>>
>>34973194

Good ol Headpool.
>>
File: url.jpg (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
202 KB, 500x500
I've been reading like an absolute madman lately. I'm determined not to fit the dumb gym bunny stereotype.
>>
>>34974837
I had the same question lol
>>
>>34975105
What exactly do you mean MY girlfriend. She made a choice to be with you just like she made a choice to suck someone else off. Why would you let that shit effect your life. Its YOUR life.
>>
>>34975105
>that no matter how much i run, my shadow was infront of me
Turn around or run at midday or in the dark
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
File: 14aa1d.jpg (21 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
14aa1d.jpg
21 KB, 320x214
>>
>>34974795
>And then roid up
>>
>>34979354
guess roids are a problem when your favorite tranny isnt using them huh

:)
>>
File: life.jpg (79 KB, 465x720) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
79 KB, 465x720
>>34975105
I liked that post bro. A lot.
>>
How do I stay motivated if I can't make it due to chronic illness? It's a heart disorder so exercise is super difficult for me and progress is slow. I'm prescribed some pills to keep the illness manageable but it suppresses my appetite and makes me retain more water so it's hard to gain any muscle mass. Plus I'm allergic to caseine (the protein in milk) so I can't have any dairy which makes bulking hard, too.

A few years ago I was basically bed-ridden and now that I'm better I tried to get fit, but it's hard to keep motivated when progress is so slow and difficult.
>>
>>34979967
Go check out dr wallach. I think he has a radio show you can call into. Tell him whats going on and odds are he'll probably get you off most of your medications within the year

Good luck and hope it all works out
>>
>>34979879

I ike your life comic, sums up what every man has to go through. The passage of rite, of life.
>>
File: f904b4d46aa1e16e.png (427 KB, 444x699) Image search: [Google]
f904b4d46aa1e16e.png
427 KB, 444x699
>>34979967
Keep chipping away at it and celebrate the small victories. Be proud of what you do and what you accomplice. Don't compare yourself to anyone else, bc you're unique in your situation.
Every bit of progress, every tiny step you take is a massive achievement in your situation. Be proud of it, anon.
>>
>>34980003
>>34980076
thank you guys
>>
>>34980102
No problem at all. Just type in Dr. Joel Wallach heart into youtube.

I hope everything works out for you
>>
>>34980003
>>34980136
>Promoting a scam artist who sells snake oils
>>
>>34980176
how much did you get paid to type that?
calls him a scam artists when his research is in the smithsonian institute in washington dc

kill yourself
hes helped plenty of people

dont worry you have plenty of fat fucks to sell your pills to faggot so just relax
>>
>>34975105
You could reach your shadow by lying on the ground bro
>>34973039
another alpha male thing:
get loads of bitches
like a lion mare
>>34973187
wow that dude shouldn't probs be lifting with his neck injury
>>
>>34980198
Oh boy, better strap on your tinfoil hat.
I just did a quick search, found a YT vid where the titel was "Dr. Joel Wallach on Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis, Obesity, Alzheimer" and a report about one of his books.
The report and the comments were both pretty negative and I usually get very skeptical when a vetenarian claims he can treat those serious deseases with vitamins and minerals he sells.
>>
>>34980292
muh muh muh tinfoil hat
People dont get work into the smithsonian institute putting out bullshit and the fact that youre responding so you have an agenda

Please keep going and making your agenda so clear when i literally have all of this board hidden except for less than 7 threads at the moment....
>>
>>34980292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRIXWQsjBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPCP9Z-6udY

Now whats this about him being tinfoil again...its not anons job to pay for your tranny hookers, dildos, and coke
>>
File: 1444665440052.jpg (116 KB, 599x527) Image search: [Google]
1444665440052.jpg
116 KB, 599x527
>>34980320
First I get paid (by who?) to discredit this man on an anonymous internet board.
But you're right, I have an agenda. I don't want people to fall for those snakeoil sellers when they have a serious illness and maybe even risk their life.

>>34980353
>its not anons job to pay for your tranny hookers, dildos, and coke
What?
>>
>>34980389
Oh so you'd rather him pay money to drug addicted doctors to sell him pills that will have him live a shitty life.

What a joke. Your stockholm syndrome is showing sucking your masters cock

I already told you the speed of your responses indicate an agenda. The video is 9 minutes so rather then actually listen to it you'd support the number 2 killers of people in America

What oaths have you taken sport
>>
We're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>34980076
>Rippletits dream girl
>>
>>34980447
10/10 post with a quote from this specific guy

made me laugh
>>
>>34980586
You read it in his voice too, didn't you?
>>
>>34980421
Why do bring up stuff like my response time or what you do on this board up? Should this tell me anything? I'm not really into this 4chan stuff.

>What oaths have you taken sport
I'm bored and to be honest fascinated. Usually you just hear about those nutjobs on the internet, who'll think everything is a lie and the lizzardmen have already taken over.
But to actually meet someone like this is pretty interesting.

>you'd rather him pay money to drug addicted doctors
Yes, bc real doctors usually try to help people instead of selling them shitty vitamin pills with little or no effect. Sorry, but I've seen too many scam artist who claim they can cure cancer with purified water and herbs.
>>
>>34980607
Not even worth a response considering how far you have their cock jammed down your throat.

Help people. #2 killers of people in america every year because they cant wash their hands after they go potty

Who exactly do you think youre dealing with some idiot who doesnt read?

I turned off when you mentioned fucking lizards

Everyone look at how many responses he has had for a single doctor. This is what a shill looks like!
>>
>>34980658
Im sorry. Naturopathic physician. I didnt realize one little guy was such a problem to your protected monopoly
>>
>lost fun and interest in lifting after reaching latest goals
>after several months breake, go to the gym again
>only did some bodyweight stuff every few weeks inbetween
>still nearly as strong as before
>lost size instantly blew up again
not sure what to make of it. Seek motivation from it to continue or lose motivation because i basicly can work out only every now and then to hold my size.

didnt knew muscle memory is that powerfull
>>
File: t2ecLAi.jpg (40 KB, 356x533) Image search: [Google]
t2ecLAi.jpg
40 KB, 356x533
does anyone have the quote about a lion cub becoming a lion or something from an ancient general I think genghis or the other one
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.