[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw working out isn't fun anymore now that I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 304x247) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 304x247
>tfw working out isn't fun anymore now that I've met near capacity of weight for a natty at 6 pl8 squat and 7 pl8 deadlift and 4 pl8 bench

whats the point anymore?
>>
Can you post a body pic? (no homo)
I wanna see what the natty limit looks like.
Proof of you lifting that weight is fine, too.
>>
>>34970112
Learn to snatch
>>
haha. no.

the stronger i get the more enjoyment i get out of it. and don't give me that ''natty limit'' bullshit. there is always room for improvement (just in case you're not bullshitting).
>>
>>34970163
explain
>>
>>34970112
Post body pic.
>>
>>34970112
Start roiding. Or if already on roids roid harder.
>>
>>34970822
ok fuck you. you've obviously never lifted and this thread is shit.
>>
>>34970112
there is no limit bro... If you actually lifted that much you would know that tho.. so i dont know why im posting to an obvious liar...
>>
>>34970112
Read the sticky
>>
>>34970112
As a natty with those lifts, you must be like 6'2" 260 20% fat, am I close?
>>
>>34970112
You're weak as fuck. I'm natty and bench 4.5 pl8, squat 7 and deadlift 8. I've also only been lifting for one year
>>
>Deep enough into lifting to hit seriously high numbers
>Still hasn't found a sport/discipline of some sort to cultivate that raw physicality and channel it into something of higher sophistication

Please don't tell me people actually do this.
>>
You probably don't look very good. I never get bored of looking fit and know that I will lose that look if I stop working out
>>
>>34970112
Just change what you train for then. Maybe str training is getting boring, why not train for athleticism? Or swimming, running, become a marathon man, etc.

There is more than 1 dimension to fitness.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.