[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go Chad mode? What are the pillars of Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1432478829236.png (364 KB, 469x620) Image search: [Google]
1432478829236.png
364 KB, 469x620
How do I go Chad mode? What are the pillars of Chad?
>>
being handsome and charismatic. that's it
>>
>>34969619
No pecs.
No abs.
No obliques.
Traps are ugly.
No shoulder height.
Why do you want to look like him?
>>
>>34969632
What about banging broads and all of that?
>>
>>34969619
Pecs, core, shoulders
>>
>>34969658

This and also be completely in love with yourself to the point that your eyes dilate when you look at yourself in the mirror in a room full of people. So fucking narcissistic to the point of making me rage.
>>
>>34969619
stop spamming the board with the green lizard please
>>
>>34969671
If you cover his body and look at his face, he serious looks like he has downs.
>>
>>34969659
banging broads comes with being handsome and charismatic
>>
>>34969658
Women on YouTube are fucking OBSESSED with him, are you kidding? If this is disgusting, I want to look disgusting too.

>inb4 "lifting for women"
>>
>le green man meme

but why
>>
>>34971321
Mr. Gains is anything but a meme, sir.
>>
File: -9.jpg (47 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
-9.jpg
47 KB, 720x404
That Guys a total CHODE!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.