[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've either reached it, or damn near close to reaching my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
I've either reached it, or damn near close to reaching my natty limit. Haven't gained weight in months, and yes I have a proper diet. Yeah, I gain weight when I bulk, but after I cut there's very little change. It's kinda depressing. I'm 5'7" manlet, and I weight 195. Been lifting since I was 14. What am I supposed to do now. Aesthetics is life, so inb4 loft for strength.
>>
Post pic
>>
Are you lifts going up while bulking, and after you cut (and start eating at maintenence), have your lifts gone back to pre-bulk level or to where they were after bulking? This info will help assess the issue. Same thing goes for weight. If you're heavier and at a lower bf% something good IS happening, just maybe not as much as you want. I think your lifts are a better proxy though.
>>
File: IMG_20151119_150918.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_150918.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>34969653
>>34969605
Yeah my lift stay about the same after I'm done bulking.
>>
>>34969807
Gross degenerate nigger, go hang.
>>
>>34969851
I knew this would happen...
>>
>>34969807
Work on traps
There you go, your new goal.
>>
>>34969897
I still love you chocolate anon.
>>
>>34969807

5'7 195lbs and your picrelated is legit.
I think you look good.

I would recommend you to change your workouts and do new exercices, it always helps me when I'm "stuck"

PS: @homos hating on a black bro: only Pahjeets and Sandniggers shall be made fun of.
>>
>>34969914
That's already a goal...so is calfs..and upper chest, and abs, and arms, and shoulders, and legs...
>>
>>34969944
Do you love his chocolate dick?
>>
>>34969949
>>34969944
Thanks bro
>>
>>34969807
hot chocolate desu
>>
I'm legit curious why manlet hating is such a big thing on 4chan, like why short guys?
>>
>>34969851
subhuman comment, even if you're just baiting
>>
>>34969990
Because they fill out quicker than taller guys, so people make fun of them to hide their jealousy/insecurity. A shorter guy vs a guy a foot taller will potentially have a better physique in a shorter period of time than the taller guy.
>>
>>34969990

because short guys build muscle easily and are more aesthetic so... in return we mock em for being short
>>
>>34969578
Steroids
>>
>>34969807
Well you've achieved what you set out to do. You're at the natty limit or as least close enough to it.
Either take roids and keep going. Or maintain what you've got and set new goals in something else.

No reason to be depressed.
>>
>>34969578
Beauty is temporary and subjective. Strength in mind and body are valid goals. Training for strength is absolutely not a meme senpai.
>>
>>34970031
>>34970044
Kek. Hey thanks for explaining it to me. I was starting to wonder if people legit hated guys for being short.
>>
>>34969807
'Mirin
>>
Look up Casey Butt's genetic potential calculator.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.