[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I realised that my arms are too short compared to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447822933921.jpg (142 KB, 1120x1043) Image search: [Google]
1447822933921.jpg
142 KB, 1120x1043
>tfw I realised that my arms are too short compared to my torso and legs and I can't fucking deadlift without curving my lower back
what do

help
>>
>>34965802
You really gonna fuckin tell me that in a full fucking squat your hands are above 6 inches from the ground? Squat down and grab the bar, extend the legs into a deadlift position, and lift the bar. it's not the end of the world if you start out in a low position, but theres no way you are this fucking deformed.

Try sumi deadlifts if its such an issue
>>
>>34965802
It's literally impossible to not be able to deadlift with proper form unless the length from your hips to your extended arms is shorter than the length of your legs when they are bent. Which is impossible. You'll just have a weird form compared to someone with better proportions.

Just bend over more at your hips, keep your lower back straight faggot
>>
File: long-arm-short-arm-deadlift.jpg (113 KB, 1001x635) Image search: [Google]
long-arm-short-arm-deadlift.jpg
113 KB, 1001x635
>>34965841
right version requires inhuman hip mobility to keep your back straight
>>
>>34965936
what stretches do I need to do if I'm not flexible enough to achieve the right position?
>>
>>34965936
>inhuman hip mobility
Really nigger? If you're going to make excuses about it rather than just stretching a little bit just give up.
>>
>>34965936
Raise the barbell with some plates or boxes you whining faggot.
>>
>>34965936
>Posting skinnyfattransformation shill images as evidence
>>
>>34965841
This or Sumo Deadlifts

Also be happy, since your bench has to be fucking amazing
>>
I do bent-over rows and good mornings for back. I do Hack Squats for legs.

Deadlifts and Olympic Squats are memes.
>>
Fuck it then, start oly lifting or bench pressing.
>>
>>34965936
>>34965946
I used to be tight as fuck, had bad posture because of bad hip mobility.
Do
>http://toat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/wall-quad-stretch-500x500-211x150.jpg
>http://catherinedaoustfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/piriformis_stretch.jpg

First one is more about quads than hip but problems in hip/lower back mobility often come from an association of both
>>
>>34966080
thank you based person!
>>
>>34966080
does these really help?
>>
>>34966540
do*
also are these only enough?
>>
>>34966540
Yeah, fixed my lordosis and allowed me to do diddies with correct form
>>
>>34966546
Well, depends what you mean. I do full body stretches, but these are the only 2 I do for thighs.
You might need to throw in a hamstring stretch too. I don't need it because my hamstrings are already too loose. But correct DL form isn't about being able to touches your toes, anyway
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.