[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Runner's face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: runners-face.png (146 KB, 214x292) Image search: [Google]
runners-face.png
146 KB, 214x292
Lifting improved my facial aesthetics so much

I was thinking of getting into running to decrease my fat content (I used to go for bike rides but I want something which takes up less time), but I don't want to develop that sort of weird premature aging Auschwitz look all the runners get

Pic relevant, I'm a guy btw
>>
>>34965714
I know what you mean. Most runners ge that wrinkly, reddish skin. Legit horrible.
>>
>>34965714
They get that because they're malnourished/old/both.
>>
>>34965738

I know this board hates fatties, but I would take a woman at like 25% bf with a nice face over that, that's fucking haunting.
>>
>>34965743

The lowest bf% I've been is 8 and I looked really good, but I don't want to get that nasty wrinkled angular look.

In terms of what I said above, I find a little bit of thickness hot in women
>>
>>34965757
Low bodyfat doesn't necessarily mean malnourished.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 610x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 610x786
>>34965753
This desu, I assume when you say 25%bf woman you mean 60-75%, because a 25%bf woman is actually quite low (considering how skinnyfat the average girl is).
>>
>>34965782
Never mind, 60-75% would be obesity. I assume you meant 40-50%.
>>
>>34965782

I legit find 35% hot in that pic, 40% is where it starts going to shit

>>34965774

Thanks for this, I'll make sure I eat loads of proteins and healthy fatty acids like omega 3 and 6, apparently it's caused by a lack of fat beneath the skin.
>>
>>34965799
The girl in 30% and 35% have good fat distribution. A girl who stores her fat in the stomach and not in the ass or tits would not be able to pull off 30% BF. It's only for the women that the high test males like, tbqhwy.
>>
>>34965714

THis is because she's in her 40s and very low bodyfat percentage. She's probably also been a long time athlete and didn't do anything to care for her skin.

Basically, exercising in the sun all day for 30 years wrecks your skin and having to fat to fill the skin out in your face makes it look "worse."
>>
File: wZrNvJ3.png (1 MB, 1000x805) Image search: [Google]
wZrNvJ3.png
1 MB, 1000x805
It's partly because they go low BF% but you're also forgetting that they're in the sun all day errday for years with no sunscreen cause no one cared/cares about that shit.

Same shit happens to tennis players, they just aren't as skeletal so it's not as ghoulish.
>>
>>34965738
is it running in "averse" weather?
as in the forces of erosion?
It's more than sun exposure, although they will have that if they're outdoors for an hour or so everyday (the sun burns your skin even through cloud cover).
>>
>>34965787
Most researchers have used >25% in men, and >30% in women, as cut-points to define obesity.[29]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_obesity#Body_fat_percentage
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 2448x3264
>>34965714
dont run outside. or if you want to run outside, wear sunscreen.

pic sort of related, i go hiking in big basin
>>
>>34965850
this
wear sunscreen errday. UV light breaks down collagen and you get wrinkles. this is why people who tan all the time in heir 20s look like a leather wallet in their 40s
also skin cancer is bad news
>>
Man, never thought about it, but runners are usually pretty ugly now that you mention it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.