[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dinitrophenol General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 8
File: 1443381793584.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
How do I bitcoin?
>>
>>34965825
circle
>>
Is Rogaine and Propecia okay on DNP?
>>
>tfw 5'11" 230lbs, 30% bf according to online military tape test calculator
>tfw have been losing weight for 14 fucking months now to get in shape for the military so I can escape the ghetto
>tfw 44 inch abdomen
>tfw military cutoff is 39 inches

I'm so FUCKING close brahs. I wanted to do the whole thing natty but the closer I get to my goal, the larger the temptation to cheat grows.

Plus winter is coming, and I basically live in my mother's detached garage that I fixed up (=insulated and moved whole room except bed into), PLUS I work a job that's mostly outside.

Not sure I can stay natty much longer, but I have two questions before I place my order..

>can I smoke weed while cycling?
>does DNP stay in your system longer than the cycle? Is MEPS gonna dq me for poisoning myself so I could enlist?

And finally the most important question
>how many cycles/weeks of a low dose (500mg MAX) to drop 40-50 lbs?
>>
>>34966057
Rogaine should be fine just look out for the signs symptoms on the bottle. Minoxodil can have some weird sides.

>>34966148
you can smoke weed its fine, dnp will be traceable in your system for a couple of weeks after you're done but only if they're looking for it (i doubt they are)

If you're good you could do 40-50 lbs with 3 21 day cycles at 500mg...less time if you're really strict with your diet.

But you wont be, fatty.
>>
>>34966200
>but you won't be, fatty.

Rude. I've lost 120lbs and put on a teeny bit of noob gainz the past year. I know how to eat.

Thanks for the information otherwise, friendo
>>
>>34966234
It seems mean, but I'm just reminding you that being fat is unacceptable and unless you're actively losing weight just kill yourself now.

I want to kill myself after every cheat meal and now they happen much less often.

Good job anon sounds like you're turning your life around. I'm down to 218 from 272 and managed to hold onto all muh gains.
>>
How much weight can I lose on my first 250mg cycle if I weigh 240lbs and stay at 2000 calories?
>>
At 500mg a day, for 4 weeks, how much could I lose if I ate 1K under my TDEE?
>>
>>34966496
Not much.

10 lbs?
>>
>>34966496
maybe 7 or so lbs in 21 days? Not a whole lot desu unless you eat less.
>>34966522
14-18lbs I would say
>>
File: eC1GRRK.png (139 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
eC1GRRK.png
139 KB, 500x949
Is it possible to reduce the frequent diarrhea explosions dnp causes?
>>
if i want to lose like 15 lbs, how much time would it take taking 500 mg ?
>>
>>34966828
tolerance to sides

and i only get dem shits at high doses
>>
>>34966844
>>34966522
>>34966496
these questions are dumb as fuck

too many variables like how much fat you have to lose, your TDEE without dnp, how strict you are, how much exercise you do etc.

we don't fucking know your body or will power faggots
>>
>>34967138
>too many variables like how much fat you have to lose, your TDEE without dnp, how strict you are, how much exercise you do etc.

I exercise three times a week doing oly lifting, I may start running on my off days

I don't know what kidn of will power you are talking about but I can manage my cravings

I think I burn like 2500 calories a day, so I would be doing something like a 500 calori deficit

I have around 20-25% bodyfat
>>
>>34967190
1 whole pound
>>
>>34967608
what?
>>
>tfw been having chinese food for a while now as well as some fish and chips with lots of salt/vinegar

Man my cheeks are really filling out.

My body's not really affected but holy shit I look so bad on the face.

drinking lots of water now.
>>
This shit is fucking stupid. Just take ephedrine and caffeine, retards.
>>
>>34967138
nigger
>>
Best way to do a carb deplete before a cycle of DNP?
>>
>>34968448

Go for a long walk and don't eat garbs.
>>
Day 10 @750mgs.

Well, welcome to hell boys. Like always, giving a fat loss estimate at this point is useless, but I'm already feeling lighter. I'd say I have lost around 3-6 lbs
Lethargy is a bitch and training is hard as fuck. Sometimes even just standing takes strong willpower. Heat isn't that intense, though, only at nights. Frozen fruit smoothies, water with ice and cold energy drinks are your BEST allies while on DNP.
>>
>>34968654
baka desu senpai

860mg powder and I'm feelin myself no masturbation

I feel pretty good. Lethargy is only present in the morning until I down electrolytes and an iced coffee then I run an hour of LISS

Fucking tolerance to sides ay

Dropping fat too quick
>>
>>34967977
You're that faggot on tren yohimbine albuterol running dmp's shit

Lmao you're still binging you weak-willed faggot
>>
Are there even eu sources these days??
>>
>>34968872

it ain't binging if you eat 3k calories a day @ 750mg dnp 750mg tren 250mg test
>>
Started at 240ish 3 weeks ago 500mg/day
I just weighed 218 but I'm fasted for like 2 days after a cheat meal. My lift today was shit. I'm going another 3 weeks and I'm going to pretty much not eat except protein shakes and other sources of protein...20/4 IF by by gains
>>
>>34966200
rogaine=minoxidil niqqa
>>
>>34969644
Yup I'm aware man lol I'm a pharmacist. Rogaine is just a topical formulation of minoxidil. Minoxidil is also given to treat blood pressure but it's like 4th tier option cause it causes edema and typically undesired hursitism.
>>
>>34969567
Dnpeu/dmp

Check pastebin
>>
>>34969736
DNPeu is a scammer. I've heard DMP may or may not be but I am not sure.
>>
>>34969793
Except for some anons claiming scam without evidence I havent seen anyone claim so, seems good (for now) on dnpsourcetalk
>>
>>34969886
What evidence do they need to provide? Even one anon claiming scam is enough for me to step off a source.

Also dnpeu detected.
>>
>>34969899
Well if thats the case you shouldnt be using any source from here since this is a massive shillfest, youre better off looking through dnpsourcetalk/steroidsourcetalk for a source
>>
How likely am I to die capping my own shit? Is it an easy thing to fuck up dose wise, and do the following seem like a good deal?

>http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sodium-2-4-dinitrophenolate-98-TC-plant-growth-regulator/32493998138.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.18.EpB9EE&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_9_79_78_77_80,searchweb201644_5,searchweb201560_9

>http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DNP-Sodium-2-4-dinitrophenolate-98-TC-plant-growth-regulator/32506392527.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.1.EpB9EE&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_9_79_78_77_80,searchweb201644_5,searchweb201560_9
>>
>>34970039
Unless youre a retard who gets seizures chances are slim

Prices always vary from whats listed so inquire, remember its hot on the interpol list right now

Also for dose just fill caps with tweezers or something and weigh em baka senpai not so hard
>>
>>34969924
We have solid sources, even ones that ship internationally. Maserati (not MIA), dnpweightloss, and Dinitro are established and a much better bet than a new guy that may or may not be a scammer. It's not worth saving that ten bucks or whatever it is for your shipping.
>>
>>34969624
Excuses excuses

You were crying the other day for eating over 2k and now you're okay with 3k? Weak-willed.
>>
>>34969886
Honestly fampai, I'd rather anons buy off dmp and him shill all he wants than that scamming faggot who had the audacity to add himself to the pastebin without saying anything or anons confirming he's legit

He shills all the time and stands up for himself pretending to be another anon

Still not a single person claiming his legitimacy here

Why trust the sketchy new guy?
>>
Guys I got greedy.

My 3 week cycle turned into a 8+ week cycle and now I think I've got PN (left foot).

What should I do? Help please...
>>
>>34971714
Lmao 3 months here high dose no PN

SUCK IT
>>
>>34971714
What makes you think you have PN you fucking liar?

I've been on big doses for like a month cycles

The only thing I get are slight tingling and very slight shocking pains in my feet/hands

They go away within a week or 2.

If it lasts more than that and it's really painful then come back and complain
>>
File: YtYaXQv.jpg (94 KB, 609x609) Image search: [Google]
YtYaXQv.jpg
94 KB, 609x609
Guys, what site do most sellers base their BTC rates off? How often does this change? Please respond
>>
>>34969886
I've ordered off DMP and his stuff was legit. Comparable to YB's shit. I'd only imagine people who say he's a scammer are his competitors.

Not saying that he couldn't potentially scam a couple of people but I don't see the reason for that.

I'll shill for dmp
>>
>>34972083
We're talking about DNPeu being the scammer you illiterate nigger.
>>
>>34972838
He said that he heard DMP may or may not be you absolute fucktard
>>
>>34973103
may or may not be a faggot

like yourself, you definitely are
>>
File: trollface.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>34973150
Fukk u got me lmao I'm mad as hell
>>
>>34972068
Pls respond
>>
>>34974058
It just depends on the source usually I just google btc to usd
>>
>preload 1g
>3 days
>down 6kg
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
>>
>>34974555
That's ur glycogen gone senpai, but yeah the games are beginning, breh.
>>
Has anyone had success from Dinitro's stuff?
>>
>>34974569
tfw glyocogen hasn't depleted

t-thanks roids
>>
>>34974569
Yeah family, it's around 4.7kg of glycogen, went keto just before. The rest is fat
>>
>>34974749
What roids? Try having a refeed/cheat if you're at least a week into your cycle and after you lose that glycogen you'll probably stay depleted.

Maybe ur just an alien, senpai.
>>
>>34974885
I binged for the first month of dnp

3 weeks into cutting on high dose dnp now and still not depleted

figured it was the superdrol, but I stopped taking it and switched to epi. still holding that there glycogen and intense pumps in the gym while eating below maintenance.

and yes, i've cheated or binged while cutting and still haven't lost it. they did help flush out water and made me look leaner. no worries, i made up for those binges by eating less the next day and extreme cardio.
>>
>>34975110
Are you that guy who took DNP just for the sake of eating unlimited shit? Lel.

Either way I'm not sure how it works. Sometimes I look really depleted while on DNP, and other times it seems like the glycogen is still there.

Either you have enough mass to not notice any depletion or the roids just let you keep that full look. That's my shitty broscience
>>
>>34975147
Yeah, I am.
Maybe I've been on dnp for so long I forgot how I look depleted vs. non-depleted.
The switch from superdrol to epi helped tremendously in drying out / holding less water.
Either way, I don't know why the fuck I'm still on dnp for. I'm just going to finish off the caps I have now and have a guilt-free Thanksgiving. Should be less than 10% BF.
860mg powder averaging 2 - 2.5k calories ED without starving.
>>
>>34975330
Nigga just eat less and take yohimbine for the final ~4%
>>
500mg, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500mg of DNP and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need it for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.
>>
>>34975490
A water bloated creatine monster
>>
Been cutting for two weeks before my dnp finally showed up.
Was down about 10 pounds before going on dnp.
Front loaded 500mg and have been on 250mg for the two days since.
Think I'm starting to feel it, have been on the sweaty hot side of things where before I was usually chilled because winter. no lethargy or anything yet though

2 more days and I'll hop up to a 500mg dose, should I pop both in the morning or one in the morning and one in the evening?

Also I'm going on a trip in 10 days was thinking about dropping back down to 250mg a few days before the trip and holding that through the trip and then coming back up to 500 after. how many days before should i drop?
>>
>>34975650
half life is 36 hours. so stop taking for 36 hours then continue 250mg ed.
>>
>>34975650
Why are you going on a trip while on Dnp? Drop it back down to 250 about 2 days before you leave if you really have to.
>>
>>34975780
Between 1 or 2 days* depending on how you feel and how well you'll be able to handle it on the trip
>>
>>34969732

Is that when you're so autistic it actually hurts?
>>
>>34975780
It's a boys trip, life is about more than being fit. If I had the dnp when my cut started I would have been finished my cycle by then. Safe mail going down kinda fucked me, payment had been sent and acknowledged before it went down, I'm lucky he didn't accept the money otherwise I would have been out that as well
>>
>>34972060

Do not listen to this cunt.

He calls out anyone suspecting their symptoms are DNP related and encourages others to throw caution to the wind.

He's a sociopath trying to make people fuck themselves up and he's in every thread.

>Are you satisfied by an anecdote some cocksucker probably just made up when it relates to your health and safety?

Read up and stay safe brehs.
>>
>>34975923
I come here every now and then, and have been for the last 2 years. Don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>34976042

Ok so it's not you but this fucker is lurking and about once a day he dishes out irresponsible advice to people who don't know any better.

He's definitely fucking w/people.
>>
What's up m8s
Question, what email have you guys been using since safe-mail went down ?
>>
>>34976781
My business email with my full name and contact details as a footer
>>
>>34976405
Honestly if you're retarded enough to take DNP without doing a shit ton of research and listening to randoms, then you kind of deserve to burn to death.
>>
>>34976405
What does he say?
>>
>>34977311
big

meaty

cocks
>>
>>34966148
literally went to meps while still on dnp, didn't fail anything you're good to go.
>>
Is /dnpsourcetalk dead? I messaged for an invite but no answer...
>>
>>34972083
Great, ordering from DMP then.
>>
>>34978255
You need to beg to get in
>>
>>34978882
Fuck, I only said please and thank you :/
>>
>>34968654
Day 11@750mgs
Today I weighed myself. It's kind of pointless to do so since weight fluctuates daily. So far, I've lost almost 6lbs (5.5+), my target is at least 15lbs, so I think I'll stretch this cycle up to 21 days.
>>
>>34977311
He is just mad people aren't following the recommended advice of 21 days MAX at 250mg while taking every single supplement listed in the pastebin and that people aren't doing time on = time off.

If you go past 21 days, you will get PN on the 22nd day.

Don't forget to avoid potassium because that will give you PN as well.

1 beer will kill you.
>>
>>34972060
>What makes you think you have PN you fucking liar?
Lots of shooting pains in my feet. It hurts to stand and talk around. Now I'm getting pins and needles

Besides NAC what else should I do?
>>
>>34981713
You come off, fucktard.

By the way, this is me: >>34975923
>>
hopped out of the shower 5 minutes ago. already soaked

WEW LAD
>>
>>34981713
I had that on my second run. How long have you had it? Are you still on DNP?

People think that keto helps fuck it off..

Keep taking antioxidants - Vit C, E, maybe ALA.

Have a lot of fruit

I don't think it'll last long
>>
>>34982002
I hate cold showers but
>tfw turning the shower to cold for a few seconds

Feels like an orgasm
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447083261496.jpg (42 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447083261496.jpg
42 KB, 528x960
>>34966148
>worrying about having DNP in your system for meps while in the same post asking about smoking weed

Fucking dumbass.

What branch are you trying to get into you ass
>>
>started new Yohimbine cycle
>took 5 caps yesterday
>5 caps this morning
>this morning
>started feeling jittery and anxious as fuck
>couldn't hold my pencil steady as I took a test
>went to lunch and sat in three different places in order to get away from people I knew because I was too nervous to interact with them
>ate 2k calories today

This is the first time this has ever happened. Should I continue?
>>
>>34982513
Avoid people at all costs and you'll be good bb
>>
>>34979325
need to offer blowjobs atleast
>>
So cold out, can't wait to go back on so my fingers aren't numb
Tomorrow's my official 3 weeks off, can't wait.
>>
>>34982353
LOL this. I have no knowledge about military testing and even I know that was a fucking stupid question
>>
>>34982513
Why don't you start off lower dumbass
>>
>>34983087
I started off my first cycle with 1, 2, 3, and 4 a day, and I felt no effects. The max for my body weight is 5 caps, so that's what I've been cycling with for a while now. Today's the first time I've ever felt any of these effects. I'm going to stop this cycle and wait until sometime later to pick it back up. A simple caloric deficit with intermittent fasting is good enough for me.
>>
>>34983330
Have you ever taken other stims before? Anxiety is pretty common from most of them and I feel the same with pretty much any stim. Plus people respond differently.

I'm assuming you were using the Yohimbine to get rid of stubborn fat?
>>
>>34981683

You're being facetious.

It's not necessary to be entirely rigid with your DNP cycle but there's nothing wrong with taking a few precautions.
>>
>>34984873
wear a condom
>>
Dnp cycle just ended.

Should I still eat below maintenance, maitenance, or a little bit of a mini bulk?

I can't remember
>>
>>34987721
low-carb or mini-bulk are my choices
>>
>>34988735
I think I might just mini bulk through the holidays, 250C surplus or something
>>
>>34987721
eat below maintenance at least a week after last dose

fuck, if you're natty, wouldn't even bother raising kcals for a while. your "mini-bulk" won't do shit.

you'll be back on dnp in no time.
>>
Can I take this while on synthroid and minestrin(sp)?
>>
>read the sticky

Holy shit this drug sounds dangerous, especially to someone like me who lives in a hot as fuck environment where 90 degrees F, or 32 C, is common at certain times of the year. So add a hard workout on top of that, and muay thai lesson too.

I guess I can't /fraud/ with you guys
>>
Eh, i live in aus and it is getting pretty hot, I'm cooling off the same ways i di during winter
>>
>>34989271
I did a mini-bulk after my last DNP run with just 300 test/ 30winny/dbol and bulked 15 pounds in 3 weeks while losing BF
>>
>>34990824
You gained mostly glycogen supercompensation, got rid of the bloat coming off dnp and looked leaner due to the effects of winny.
>>
Day 12@750mgs (Dinitro's)
Fuck... the heat sometimes is unbearable, and weird. Mostly, most of the nights is when the heat starts. Yesterday, the whole day I sweated like a motherfucker and in the night I was actually COLD.

I really want to do at least 21 days in this stuff, but it's becoming a nightmare. It's hard to estimate an accurate fat loss at this point. I weighed myself Thursday I think and total weight loss was of 6lbs. I think I am retaining a lot of liquid so those numbers mean not so much.

Stay cold, my friends.
>>
>>34993327
you wanna go 21 day cycle on 750mg?

calm the fuck down son
>>
>>34993327
Inb4 another retard bites the dust.
>>
>>34993327
wow bro u might overdose

cool it and drop to at most 250mg
>>
>>34993327
Do you space your doses out in the AM?PM?

Might want to consider going 500/750 alternating. Still gives great results but might be a bit safer. Most importantly just stay cool man. It finally snowed today so I'm in my room with my window cracked on 750mg as well. Shit's hot.
>>
I'm gonna binge on a pint of ben and jerrys and then barf it up. Needs to happen.
>>
>>34995030
Pull dat trigger pussy
>>
>>34995030
eating disorder general
>>
so, DNP then roids? can't believe i am actually considering this. what is the worst thing that can happen to me if I survive the DNP cycle? and what level of bf is ideal to start a roiding?
>>
>>34995030
>ben and jerrys
>barf it up
why would you waste this much money, shame on you.
>>
>>34995030
purging doesn't work that way. you're not throwing up those calories.
>>
>>34995218
no
>>34995280
yup
>>34995333
not a poorfag
>>34995496
I'm sure I can get about half of them out so whatever. Still haven't eaten it...
>>
>>34995554
I took one bite mmm so good. Should pour the rest into the garbage disposal or eat it and purge it?
>>
>>34995616
just pop an extra cap of dnp for the day to make up for the extra calories and the dnp will burn it off homie
>>
>>34995711
I had one more bite and then I went outside and tossed it in the nastiest dumpster so I won't be tempted to grab it fvrom my trash can in 5 mins

sigh

its ok I'm still down many many pounds and I avoided the rest of those calories...
>>
>>34995779
lmao

i remember throwing an opened uncrustable sandwich in the trash so i wouldn't eat it

picked it out the garbage the next day and ate it

fucking dnp
>>
>>34995831
I've done this as well man. Eating food from trash is a low moment in life.
>>
Will it be painful if I take all 4 caps at once?

I usually spread them 12 hours apart (2 caps each)
>>
>>34996455
Only if you take them on an empty stomach. I've taken 5 caps on an empty stomach and i wanted to die.
>>
I have been using modafinil to survive at clloege while taking DNP. It really helps against the laziness & brain fog.
I recently lost contact with my supplier since safemail went down. Anyone able to share a source in europe that takes paypal?
>>
Hey guys I haven't been in /DNP/ for half a year, which sources won't kek you? Fuck if I trust the pastebin. Also, is YB back yet?
>>
>>34992548
yup, but my arms increased 1 inch and calipers said i lost 2 pounds of fat
>>
dropped 8kg in 4 weeks on dnp. Still alive brehs, the pack is visible, v taper, the works lads.
>>
>>34997451
I got my shipment from Iggy with no issues and fast shipping.
>>
All right chappies.

What results can I expect from a two week cycle of 300mg DNP ED, while keeping calories at -500 of the TDEE?
What about side effects such as trouble sleeping (Already purchased melatonin), letargy (Have modafinil at hand) and the like?
>>
>>35000197
Updated my cycle upon viewing my remaining capsules.
First five days 600mgs ED, for the remainder of the two weeks 300mgs ED.

Is there a source that ships to Europe and accepts Paypal or Paysafecards?
>>
I think I've finally mastered the art of night sweat sleeping.
>>
>>35002460

Ok...would you like to elaborate or?
>>
Anyone who takes this shit must be a NEET or college kid living with their parents. There is no way you could get away with working a real job and the heat/lethargy/etc this shit causes
>>
>>35003427
It's a matter of subconscious conditioning. It's disturbing, nigh unacceptable for some to sleep with soaking wet clothes. Therein lies the crux of problem. Before bed, clear your mind of whimsy. Learn to sway like the ginko flower. Unlearn what you have learned.
>>
>>35003512
college full time with own place
work 2 jobs standing on feet
40+ hours
still go out with gf and friends
860mg powder
>>
>>35003605
Full of shit: the post.
>>
someone link me dinitro's mail.
>>
>>35003612
you underestimate the tolerance to sides that builds up after being on for so long

pussy nigga
>>
>>35003662
So what you're saying is that you were a NEET or skipped all your classes (not like you'd need to go for a fucking physical therapy major like you're probably doing) for a long time until you built tolerance?

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>35003696
lol

the dnp is upsetting you

i think it's time to come off, fatty
>>
I'm new to DNP and because of anxiety issues I'm building myself up. I've spent a week on 100mg and tomorrow will be going on to a week of 200mg, then a final week of 250mg. Is this safe or does it not actually help in any way safety-wise?
>>
>>35003733
You type like you're 19. You're probably not even a second year student yet.

Like I said, this shit is only used by degenerate NEETs
>>
is this shit legit?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DNP-Sodium-2-4-dinitrophenolate-98-TC-plant-growth-regulator/32506392527.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.1.EpB9EE&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_9_79_78_77_80,searchweb201644_5,searchweb201560_9
>>
>>35003741
You'll probably not feel anything for your entire cycle. DNP doesn't increase your heart rate, you're not likely to be any more susceptible to anxiety issues than normal. Do you have panic attacks?
>>
>>35003804
I get them now and then when stuff builds up. Currently on mirtazapine for depression and insomnia bullshit. I'm a fatass that's finally trying to lose the lard and make myself better through exercise, but relative recc'd I try DNP as it helped them a lot with getting started.

Is it better to start at say, 200mg right away rather than building up from 100?

Have read the sticky, just want to be sure about things.
>>
>>35003782
it's okay, irritability is a common side effect of dnp
>>
>>35003835
If your weight is up there, I would go to 200mg immediately. For most people, there's nothing to be felt at even 250mg ed, unless you're a petite woman.
>>
File: yosh.png (391 KB, 597x557) Image search: [Google]
yosh.png
391 KB, 597x557
>>35003967
I'm average height for a chick I think, so that should be alright. I'll be going up to 200 tomorrow either way, so that sounds good. Then if I do another cycle I'll start at 200 right away.

Cheers for the help, m8!
>>
>>34995316
>and what level of bf is ideal to start a roiding?
under 12% preferably.
the lower the better, single digits is ideal.
>>
>>34965711
what is this bullshit
>>
>>35003989
At worst with 250mg, you'll be looking at some perspiring, a little dehydration, maybe a minor rash and constipation. Probably none of that will happen. Good luck
>>
>>35003797

yes
>>
As far as I understood it DNP only rises the TDEE . Now there is a natural limit to how many kcal of fat you can burn per day which is around 60kcal/kg of fat. That means if you weight 100kg and have 15%bf you can burn 900kcal of fat each day. So if you cut with a deficite surpassing 900kcal you will start losing muscle mass.

The question that I have is: Does DNP increase the actual amount of fat a person can burn per day or does it only increase the energy that you burn in general?
>>
DNP for 20 days to finish cut before first real bulk or work my ass off and starve for 2 months instead hmm
>>
>>35007223
better to kick start cut with dnp than to end it with it
>>
>>35003696

or maybe, just maybe, he worked up from lower doses?
>>
>>35008226
yes sir.
you stick to 250mg for awhile and it starts to feel like you're not even taking anything.
up to 500mg, rinse and repeat.
then you reach such a high dose it becomes rather pleasant.
night sweats minimal, no lethargy or cravings, and fat loss is still going strong.

that guy is just grumpy. no point in arguing or proving anything to some angry anon who won't believe you anyways.
>>
>>35008272

probably got scammed and is sour grapes now desu
>>
0 degrees outside might have to start another cycle
>>
>>35008277
By who?
>>
MaseratiLabs is now using tutanota can we update the pastebin
>>
Aight this thred is fucking huge and I'm on my cellphone with 1 bar, 2 hours from the nearest town so I'm asking for a favour.

Source from last summer is a "buddy" but he slowed way down selling all PEDS, wont even get back to me and now i don't wanna seem like a fiend so I'll go somewhere else.

So ya question. What's a good source that ships to Canada, price is no concern, safe dose is top priority, (got heat stroke off 300mg last year, slept curled around two bags of frozen peas).

Needs to pass Canada customs.

Feel free to lay a smack down on me or be a breh, I've gained 35 pounds in 4 months. camp food is terrible for you, doing pushups and situps doesn't do anything.
>>
>>35011433
I've ordered from Maserati in the past with no problems. Also heard good things about dinitro.
>>
>>35011433 Does anyone read the pastebin before posting.
Go page dinitro a visit, he's the most known shipper of dnp in US, closest to you.
>>
>>35011594
>>35011560

I emailed dinitro. How do you guys usually pay?

Did I do it right? I've never sourced online, like I said I had a good friend who brewed and sourced everything for a long time.
>>
>>35011703
Like I said I've only ordered from Maserati. Bitcoin or Amazon gift card
>>
>>35011433
>>35011433

You have been eating 1005 calories too many EVERY FUCKING DAY BRO
>>
File: EP2-IA-60435_R_8x10.jpg (11 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
EP2-IA-60435_R_8x10.jpg
11 KB, 300x203
>>35010287

My roommates are getting annoyed because I keep the windows open even tho its snowing
>>
>>35011703
He is gonna want western union or bitcoin. I just dI'd it last week, and western union was a pain. Supposed to he getting my supply today or tommorow
>>
Day 4 on 500, little bit of heat nothing intolerable, no lethargy. keeping up with supps and water intake, decently low carb >35 /day. going pretty good
>>
>>34993780
>>34994073
>>34994851
>>34994948

Day 14 @750mgs (Dinitro's)
Saturday day water/ice dropped... and I was still hot. I literally slept outside. Shit was so cash.

I split my doses in an AM/PM fashion: 1 pill AM, 2 pills PM.

So far, my waist has dropped 2 inches (from 39 to 37).

W-wish me luck, brahs. I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>34981836
I came off 3 weeks ago.
>>34982331
Nah I came off a few weeks ago and it seems to have intensified.

You sure Keto won't make it worse? How can you have a lot of fruit and be in Keto at the same time? I heard Vitamin B6 is good?
>>
Question.. I ran DNP around a month ago, 500mg for a week or so. I got huge allergy reaction where I had hives in my arms, my stomach, and my face was looking bad too. I obviously stopped.

I read somewhere that with DNP, past occurances dont necessarily happen again, so I was wondering if it was ok for me to run it again?

I was thinking 250mg for 2 weeks, doing it on and off when I have MMA, and then when I stop MMA before christmas, run 500mg for 5 days.

What do you guys think? possible?
>>
>>35014800
You can try, just don't be surprised if it occurs again

I wouldn't even bother touching dnp again if i ever got an allergic reaction to it
>>
>>35015083
Yeah it was pretty shitty in the moment. Non stop scratching and tons of hives. It went away quickly with medication but im thinking if its worth it again.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.