[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I used to eat quite a lot of soy products. I drank soy milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 182730038.jpg (8 KB, 385x257) Image search: [Google]
182730038.jpg
8 KB, 385x257
So I used to eat quite a lot of soy products.
I drank soy milk every day, and ate about 250g of tofu a day.

I recently learned that consumption of soy messes with your testosterone levels, so I stopped eating it.

My question is how long would it take for my test levels to recover from any damage that may have been done?
>>
>>34964807
enjoy the gyno.
It's too late.
Soy 4 lyfe.
>>
>>34965000

Trips of truth.
Bump your gyno.
>>
>>34965011
Dubs for gynol
>>
>>34964807
what does it matter how long it takes you can't speed it up
>>
scholar.google.com

find the articles

The only registered case of soy milk causing gyno was some old dude drinking a gallon of soy milk a day

It does not lower test or increase estrogen
>>
what does it matter you can't speed it up

and its affect is so small you wouldn't notice a difference.

i went from drinking soy-milk every day for around a year and switched it for coconut milk because of this have been on that for 100 days and not really noticed a difference but know the benefits are better.
>>
>>34964807
>>34965067

Thinking logically(aka applying broscience) the one thing I can see fucking with your hormone-levels is regular milk, what with the coming from the cow and such, whereas soy is produced from a plant.

And since when does plants dramatically change human anatomy? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>34965090
that's why i stopped drinking milk, and also the fact the the supermarkets rip the farmers off in the uk.

also i use coconut because the calories are lower than soy and the soy in morrisons has added sugar it also makes your oats taste like shit
>>
ALL legumes, seeds, grains etc. raise estrogen.
It is a defense mechanism by the plant to protect the seeds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
>>
>>34965125
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
wikkipedia is a poor source for information
>>
>>34965134
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
iv edeted the end of the first paragraph
therefore showing how innaccurate wikkipedia is
>>
>>34965134
they have all the studies cited.
>>
>>34965125
Plants are passive aggressive little fags.

>huehue if he eats my seeds he'll get gyno huehue
>>
>>34964807
No, it doesn't mess with estrogen or test
>>34965125
Phytoestrogens have literally zero effects on humans.

Yet we are going to have this meme every other day.
See
https://desustorage.org/fit/thread/34845238/#34849630
>>
>>34965134
>>34965144
jesus christ
>>
>>34965196
what about him?
>>
>>34965144

reverted in 10 mins lel rekt
>>
>>34965209
only a demo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.