[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when you realize women don't like you for who you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 1395674024581.jpg (23 KB, 609x616) Image search: [Google]
1395674024581.jpg
23 KB, 609x616
>tfw when you realize women don't like you for who you are. They only have a fetish for a man who has a fit body.

Is getting /fit/ the ultimate red pill dealing with the dynamics of dating?
>>
Now that im an out of shape dyel after being aight shape once, girls actually like my personality now instead of jst my abs
>>
>>34963230
Honestly it kind of is. I was 5'11 150 Auschwitz mode (starving myself to save money). Women "liked" me, I got laid OK, and I dated some marriage quality women, but it was nothing like me at 5'11 185. I could FEEL the sexual attention on me just walking around as I passed 160...170...180 etc. It was like night and fucking day. Heads started turning. Women started blushing for no reason. I would ask a girl a logical question and it was like her damn brain stopped working. Some of the shit that comes out of these girls' mouths... I swear:
>Hey what's your favorite color
>Spaghetti
>I mean noodles
>I mean red.

So the moral of my journey was that you don't need to be /fit/ to find marriage quality women; you DO have to be a marriage quality man though. Fit is part of that... but it's just a part. For most of human evolution there were no gyms, just disease and starving to death. So you don't HAVE to be fit.

But jesus fucking christ does it make EVERYTHING easier with women.
>>
its liberating if you're like me and you have a shit personality
>>
no lie i keep getting looks from girls and guys. especially at the gym or eating at a restaurant, there will be a guy with a girl and the girl will constantly look at me while the guy is talking, and the guy will be like wtf is this bitch looking at? and then he looks over at me, and then suddenly everyone is looking at me. awkward. but a big esteem booster for me.
>>
File: 1366257617465.png (562 KB, 793x688) Image search: [Google]
1366257617465.png
562 KB, 793x688
>get /fit/
>women start wanting to talk to you
it's disgusting how superficial women are
>>
>>34963327
yeah I thought that way too until I realized what a huge fuckin hypocrite I was

>hey brain, how come we only pay attention to the hot girls?

brain: cuz they're hot lol
>>
im turning heads everywhere i go, woman are shallow as fuck, believe that.
>>
>>34964927
Let me guess. You are just looking for a girl with a good personality?
>>
>>34963230
And I have a fetish for hot girls. Big deal
>>
>>34964946
of course not. I just never imagined how being fit could make such a difference in how they treat you. i always heard they were more "emotional" than "visual" creatures. Now its pretty obvious they just as shallow as we are. Not mad though. Easy pussy.
>>
File: 1447805038702.jpg (841 KB, 1223x1063) Image search: [Google]
1447805038702.jpg
841 KB, 1223x1063
whatever.
>>
such is life
>>
>TFW women only use me for my engaging personality
Whores, I'll just use them back for their holes.
>>
>>34963230
>>34963285
>>34963316
>>34963327
>>34963463
>>34964927
ok brehs, you natty or not? dont mean to start an argument, just want to know what level of /fit/ needed to achieve this mode
>>
>>34963285
>you have to be marriage quality
Wut, in married and ive never experienced this
>>
>>34963230
>be fit and swole
>b-but thats not who i am!
Wtf are you complaining about faget op
>>
File: biden.gif (1 MB, 186x238) Image search: [Google]
biden.gif
1 MB, 186x238
>>34963230
>women are only attracted to attractive people

The fucking nerve.
>>
Advice for people pursuing a serious relationship with the intent of marrying and having a family.

Get a girlfriend that likes you while you're dyel.
You can be skinny and ripped/ in good health, but you can't look buff with a shirt on. Or, you can be skinnyfat/chubby.

It weeds out a lot of the more superficial people and puts more focus on your personality.

You'll obviously have to still learn social skills and worry about them being attracted to just certain intrigues of your personality (extremely charismatic, passionate and slightly esoteric knowledge about an interesting hobby, mysterious, natural alphaness), but for most of the people this advice goes to will only qualify for the passionate knowledge and mysterious-guy tropes, and these don't typically attract a lot of shitty women.
>>
>>34967215
This is terrible advice.

Lift if you want to lift, don't if you don't. Don't stick around in dyeltown until you get a girlfriend. You can weed out the superficial people by talking to them.

Why on earth would you NOT want a woman to be attracted to certain aspects of your personality? If you don't want them to be into you for your body and don't want them to be into you for your personality, what on earth would you want them to be into you for?
>>
>>34967318
I don't think you necessarily should stay there, but it makes things much easier to start there, and if you're currently dyel start getting putting yourself around women and interacting with them. Even if you stop being dyel, by the time you're out of that phase you'll learn to distinguish different behaviors in women well enough that you won't need the dyelness (assuming that you make your social gains with your lifting gains)

The charisma or natural alphaness can attract the wrong types. It's like changing the bait that you fish with.
>>
>>34963285
Post your body please senpai
>>
>>34967431
I agree that you should start socializing with women right away, no matter where you are. You ability to attract women with your wit and personality is mostly unrelated to your body. Being fit really only helps with the first look they give you, then again in the bed.
>>
>>34963230
It's the red pill for life and human interaction

>be told to just be confident all your life
>get fit but still lack confidence
>women are literally throwing themselves at you
>still the same person inside
>slowly realize that confidence is a meme and all you need is a sick body and to talk less so people don't realize you're autism levels

The world if superficial. You can have anything you want with a six pack and "pecs".
>>
>>34963230
date multiple women at the same time
lie and cheat

if you have problems doing this then you're a bluepill faggot

/thread
>>
>>34967604
Just something I see happen a lot is that guys that suddenly make a jump in attractiveness, general charisma, or alphaness is that they'll start getting a lot of new female attention. When that happens they will settle for some of the first ones to show them attention, and often these are women that are attracted to them for the wrong reasons.

They lack the skills to weed out the low quality women.
>>
>>34967215

What >>34967318 said is true.

I am fit and you can easily weed out superficial people just by speaking to them.
>>
>>34967660

You're assuming that there are good women out there who will like him for him.

Show me the most educated, pure hearted sweetheart with a head on her shoulders and I'll show you a broad who will succumb to her lizard brain when a 6'3 muscular stud slaps her ass and stares at her with crisp hunter eyes and eat his butthole out and degrade herself

All women are like that.

OP needs to man the fuck up and realize 'love' is a myth to keep the working class male obedient and emasculated.
>>
>>34964982
Someone Pepe this please
>>
You guys are stupid if you think having a fit body is not a reflection of your personality.

The majority of the people I have met who are overweight or underweight actually have bad personalities.

If anything, if you guys take care of your damn selves you should be looking for a woman who does the same too because don't you think you deserve it?
>>
>>34967660
Basically, what you're saying is cocoon mode is a terrible idea. I agree completely.

>>34967706
19 year old who got dumped in his only long term relationship detected.
>>
>>34967718
you don't inherently deserve anything. You have to go out and market yourself and take what you want.
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>34967706
>>
>>34967728
assume whatever you want sperg
after you've fucked enough married/taken women you learn to see the game for what it really is: just a fucking game
>>
File: CERqGolWAAEo-Ot.jpg (48 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CERqGolWAAEo-Ot.jpg
48 KB, 600x900
>>34967734

Post ebin memes all you want I'm not the one asking strangers on the internet why girls won't talk to me

I'm here to shitpost and post hot girls
>>
>>34967706
Hes right
Prisons are full of men who had this happen to him and went to find the 6'3" guy and put him in their grave usually. This is beta as fuck. Let her ass go and find you a new woman.

Its clear they're emasculated though but if the advice helps just one guy it was worth it I say.
>>
>>34963327
yeah how dare they

I'm interested in every fatty and ugly sack of shit
>>
>>34967763
betas gonna beta
>>
File: 3490.gif (1 MB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
3490.gif
1 MB, 478x360
>>34967215
>get jacked as fuck
>get fat on top of it so nobody can tell I'm a sick cunt
>find a cutie that likes me for me
>shed the weight and reward her
>find out she's a chubby chaser and get dumped
>>
File: 1412086722808.jpg (14 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
1412086722808.jpg
14 KB, 213x237
>>34967758
>posts ebin /r9k/ memes like the autistic virgin that he is
>s-stop posting fedoras!
>>
>>34963327
>Go from obese fuck to chubby fuck
>Still obese in my eyes but can pull off tighter stuff if cut is right
>Get hipster haircut
>Get hipster glasses
>Female attention from late 20's - early 30's increases from 0 to 1000

Women are shallow. Add in that I do my Viva for my Doctorate soon and I'm expecting that a title change, looking not like a fat fuck and having a job is going to get me alot more attention.

Its upsetting. On one hand I've had more sex in the past 3 years than I ever had. On the other Its with women who I know 5 years ago wouldn't even speak to me.

One girl I fucked works in a Cinema. She used to serve me all the time when I was a fat fuck and i'd flirt with her about her tattoo cause its Jynx's from LoL. She used to be polite but it never went forward.

Went back a few months ago having moved away for a year an bit, she's now like a manageress or something of the attached Starbucks. She didn't recognize me, I said the exact same stuff to her again about her tattoo I used to. After getting my drink she came over after 10 minutes, flirted for a bit and took my number.

Two days later we went out, fucked and now she wants to see me again.

I don't even look good at all by /fit/ standards. But once I'd told her about my current situation she went from being just flirty to practically arranging the wedding day. Jokes on her, i'm too emotionally jaded and body conscious now for it to work.
>>
>>34968065
Its funny how that works isn't it. NOW she wants to get a label because she gave you some ass. If she's chill why not but if you're about to make more money I wouldnt marry anyone.
>>
>>34968065

>it's upsetting that women have standards

Funny how /fit/ refuses to date ugly landwhales, but for some reason women should settle for the lowest denominator
>>
If you didnt realized before that physical attraction plays a HUGE role in dating, then you havent been paying much attention to reality. As far as i recall i understood this when i was only several years old.
>>
>>34968096
No we fuck the shit out of them in private. Im just need to be seen with them in public effectively ruining my reputation with more attractive women. The only times it has happened is when the woman was rich. Who the fuck goes chasing poor fatties ?
>>
>>34963316
Lol i often have this in restaurants. Girls keep eyefucking me while their bf's are sitting infront of them. I am not very /fit/ though, i guess its mainly facial aesthetics.
>>
>>34965126
It's nothing great if your an autist on the inside. Personality is everything. I'm fit, 6'2, and have been told I am very handsome by hot girls (second hand) and bold girls. Yet every time I notice a nice looking one mirin like crazy and nearly obliging me to hit on them, I fuck everything up by being myself. I literally see all attraction and happiness leave their eyes.

Remember to work on your personality first, its a million times harder than your body.

T. 19 year old permavirgin
>>
>>34968065
Are you fucking retarded?

When a stranger approaches you, looks is the only thing you can for sure know about him. When women see a fat shit chances are that guy is lazy, doesn't care much, not responsible, in short not very good dating material. When they see a fit guy, he clearly takes care of his shit, he's responsible, he's not lazy. It's not about getting wet from the looks, it's about WHAT THE LOOKS IMPLY ABOUT THE PERSON. When we know absolutely nothing about someone of course we're going to deduce shit from their appearance. Our time here is limited and we need SOME way to do the initial pruning. If you think men don't do this you're fucking delusional, it's completely natural
>>
>>34967758

>implying every single person on this website asks strangers on the internet why girls won't talk to me

Enjoy your whores because those are the type of women you have been sleeping with btw
>>
>>34968206
Girls are reactive creatures. If you're quite physically attractive, in their mind you have probably fucked a lot of hot girls, you probably have hung out with a lot of hot girls, and you should be comfortable with essentially every woman.

Fake it till you make it sounds like cliche advice but it is the most applicable to your situation. Even if you yourself know that you haven't fucked a ton of girls, you absolutely can NOT act like this, or you will come across as very strange and perhaps even creepy, since the way you look and the way you act do not fall in line with what the girl assumes about you

As such you have to act like the type of guy that fucks a lot of hot chicks. You don't have to be an obnoxious douche, but you have to be confident, self-aware, sexually agressive, and independent. Fake this shit long enough and you will have fucked enough girls that you will no longer have to fake it, because it has become your reality
>>
>>34967786
Kek
>>
>>34968420
I agree. Im almost shocked at the fact that some of the behaviors I use to have are viewed by hot women as creepy. They use the word constantly. If you see a hot woman go talk to her. Worst case shes not interested.

Im not gonna lie when I see a 10/10 I still get nervous as fuck but I know that means im ready and I go talk to her. Some guys get that nervous feeling and just fall apart.
>>
>>34968206
>>34968577

Indeed about the nervous thing anon

Another step that I think is hugely valuable is to learn how to speak to women with absolutely no intent on fucking them.

Guys always think they have to learn how to flirt, but I think they just have to learn how to talk to them and the flirting will arise naturally.

Go out and talk to attractive women all over your city. This is not an exercise on learning how to get laid. In fact, you don't even WANT to get laid. Go out with this mindset that you're going to talk to women about the weather, the day, compliment them on their hair, complement them on what their wearing. Tell them how pretty you think they are, say you like the way they walk, or how cool their jacket is. Just make conversation with them, but know deep down that you don't want to fuck them at all. (you find them attractive so you technically want to fuck them, but at the present moment you don't)

If you can talk to a woman without that desperate need to get into her pants, you will come to realize that you will attract more women than if you had learned every flirting trick in the book
>>
>>34968096
The upsetting part is that before you get fit they all tell you it's about confidence, not looks. But then you get looks in the form of a godly body and suddenly pussy is falling from the sky. Makes you realize that they've all been lying to you and they're just as superficial as you are.

Basically they're time wasters. Imagine how you would look if jenny told you she liked Brad over you, not because he's charming and charismatic but because he's got a low body fat % and big muscles.

>yfw Chad is just as socially retarded but his good looks give him a pass
>>
>>34967718
A lot of people with fit bodies have NO personality.
>>
>waaaaa nobody talked to me until I made it
Not like any of you would talk to some 200lb fatass girl and "like her for the way she is" either. You're all just as shallow. It works both ways faggots, get over it. First impressions are important.
>>
>>34968712
I've consistently fallen for girls that are slightly overweight. Turns out all they need is a decent face and to not be as big as a house.
A guy by the same standards is forgotten.
>>
>>34963230
Let's be honest here, are you going to like a woman for who she is? You'll fucking hate her and everything she stands for. She'll piss you off with her reality denial, laziness, bad habits, mood swings, lack of virtues and her bad opinions. But you put up with that shit because there's no alternative.
>>
>>34968712
>implying 200lb fatass grills aren't shallow as fuck

lmfao the worst part about a fat chick is her attitude
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.