[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generic question for /fit/izens which may affect many of us.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: Jeter-9.jpg (80 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
Jeter-9.jpg
80 KB, 864x455
Generic question for /fit/izens which may affect many of us. How do we make our girlfriends hornier?

>inb4 grow a six pack
>inb4 generic stop being a beta advice

Looking for psychological / biochemical methods.
>>
bump
wanna know how to get a girl thinking about sex on the reg more
>>
Start being nude more. Slap ass. Any situation can quickly become a sexual situation.
>>
Make her feel comfortable and sexy. Be dominant, don't seem desperate. Show her your manliness and use every part of her.
>>
>>34962955
This might sound stupid, but it works for me.

Tell her about some smoking hot girl you saw today, try to actually encounter one, makes it work better. Go into detail about how perfect her ass was, etc.

Then non autistically transition into how all the situation did was make you realize how much better your girlfriend is than her in every way. Better ass, prettier, better tits. How other girls can turn you on, but all your cock wants is her once its hard.

This only works if you actually have a decent relationship, your average insecure fuckpet would probably just freak out before you even got started.
>>
File: strawberryorange.jpg (91 KB, 800x342) Image search: [Google]
strawberryorange.jpg
91 KB, 800x342
>>34962955

1. Be romantic, don't pursue sex. Women live for delayed gratification.
2. Listen to her problems and just say 'I understand', 'that's horrible', 'things will get better', 'everything is gonna be okay'.
3. Hold her hand in public.
4. Don't talk about other women, especially physically.
5. Have eyes only for her.
6. Foreplay starts in the morning (taking care of her and she will be more likely to reciprocate in the evening).
7. Stop talking about the gym.
8. Express interests besides the gym.
9. Have a hobby they don't know much about.
10. Be respectful of their parents.
11. Excel at something they are aware about outside the gym.
12. Read books.
13. Cook for them, wash dishes together like in the movies.
14. Positive reinforcement ('You are a good listener', 'You make that outfit look great').
15. Positive sexual feedback.
16. Immaculate hygiene.
17. Clean bedroom.
18. Clean bathroom.
19. Get her flowers (inexpensive $3 tulips go a long way once a week).
20. Foot massage
21. Ask her hopes, dreams, aspirations.
22. Support her hopes, dreams, aspirations.
23. Take her out in public and treat her the way you do in private.
24. Kiss her in front of other women.
25. Whisper cheesy sweet nothings into her ear.
26. Go for a walk and just talk.
27. Tell her she is beautiful.
28. Touch her skin often in a affectionate (non-sexual) way.
29. Burn her a CD/Mixtape (yes a physical cd, women love tangible things).
30. Take her for live music and be positive.
31. Ask her advice on things that matter in your life.

Women are emotional and sex is more emotion for them than for men. The list above is crucial in developing a better relationship with your gf which leads to her having more confidence in herself and your relationship.

The only way to make a woman want you more, consistently, over a extended amount of time is to show her that you appreciate her time and value her as a human being. Build a solid foundation and you will get more sex than you can handle.
>>
>>34964075
i was going to call you a faggot but then i read your post and noticed that it displayed wisdom
>>
File: 1444992254676.jpg (31 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
1444992254676.jpg
31 KB, 228x243
>>34964075
>>
File: 022.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>34964075

Extraordinary post my good sir
>>
File: therock.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
therock.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>34964075
Holy shit you are the very definition of blue pill.
>>
File: 1331494405411.jpg (63 KB, 616x821) Image search: [Google]
1331494405411.jpg
63 KB, 616x821
>>34964075
I know all this shit is true, because I've been doing it daily for 4 years

It just sounds so fucking gay when written down
>>
>be good looking enough that random women will hit on you in front of your gf
>gf gets jelly
>fucks your brains out when you're both home

It's simple OP
>>
File: HarveyDonkey.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
HarveyDonkey.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
>>34964075
That's Buzzfeed/Everyday Feminism tier trash. Provided you choose somebody worth commitment, the only way to make a woman want you more is to make her work for your praise and affection. Otherwise she'll become complacent, bored and spoilt, resulting in accidentally riding Chad's knob.

These blokes get it.
>>34964228
>>34964255
>>
>>34964075
>>34962955

This list is terrible. I'm sorry but yes these things are great for the relationship but they don't make pussies tingle and women hornier.

Honestly Lotus just reading this I can tell you haven't had a period in your dating life where you were crushing it with women and actually understood why their sexual desire increased.

I'm talking about shooting above your weight consistently and seeing multiple women at once.

Some things you've listed have merit but a lot of this is what men have been told and not what actually works.

I've been in a few completely monogamous relationships where throughout the entire relationship we were fucking like rabbits. My last relationship of 2 years we lived together and everyday we made love or fucked. More of the latter desu and multiple times per day. It never got boring for either of us & she would often initiate.

She's not an outlier either as all the women I've been with have been like this bar one.

To actually explain how to achieve this is so complex I don't think I could break it down but you have to basically push their emotional hot buttons from hot and cold back and forth throughout the day & by the time you're reunited you just want to fuck each other.

It's done completely through subtext and often not what you say or acts.

There's other aspects to how you think about sex, see her, see yourself & behavioral traits
>>
File: 1bYm2mP.jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1bYm2mP.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
On a related note, what have women/gfs noticed the most about your body?
>>
>>34964075

Can't tell if trolling.

Lotus few questions:

How many women have you been with?

Ho many years have you been having sex?
>>
>>34964228
>>34964255
>>34964277
Girlfriend material IMO is someone gives you something you cannot give yourself. Too many idiots out there making thots their gf. Standards.

>>34964302
If you view it as that I'm okay with it. OP asked for advice and I gave him VERY GENERIC advice that will work for the majority of males on /fit who have girlfriends. The advice is target to the average user of this site.

It sounds like you have much more experience with women than OP and I'm glad you are experiencing life. Take this as an opportunity in a position of power to share your knowledge so others can reap the benefits of your past/current relationships.

I think you should try and break it down and explain it so this thread has better content. As for being able to tell about my dating life and crushing it with women, seeing multiple women at once, shooting above my weight, etc; I can only lol at your ignorance.

>>34964351
I'm not trolling.
I don't remember. I have long/short term brain damage, I've been trying to take mental inventory but it always ends up with a very intense migraine.
25-14(oral) = 11years
25-16(vaginal) = 9years. Waited two years for a prime threesome opportunity and lost it to two girls (irish/chinese/korean & english) I met a couple nights prior.
>>
>>34964075
really fell the fuck off after 19. I'll give 8/10 for this being surprisingly good advice to be found on /fit/, though*

been lurking /fraud/ for a year and will be blasting off as soon as I get nussed. Really shouldn't affect anyone's opinion here but just for the sake of objectivity.
>>
>>34964496
uhh me again. Nothing against #20. Not into feet but not against em either. Whatever makes you happy
>>
if she's on a hormone based contraceptive, coax her off of it.

shit fucks with their libido more then anything.

also become more attractive to her, figure out what body type/style she likes and emulate it closely. not all women like shredded men, or huge men, or skinny men.
>>
>>34964496
I kinda stopped trying after 20. Was contemplating even posting past 5, the list just kept growing. What kind of cycle are you gonna run?
>>
>>34962955
make her insecure by light suggestion that you may fuck other women (display manliness, 8x6.5, be called 20 times by spoiled slots with request to such your disk) while displaying wealth and good enough father skills(stupidity, female-like attitudes gey-fagotry) for her to want a child from you... then she surely will consume all of your dick all the ways she possibly can
>>
>>34962955
>>34963222
Here's a decent psychological method, stop being such a beta
>>
>>34962955
You ask her.
>>
>>34963861
This is a troll. OP, this is literally how to not get laid. Making women jealous does work, but this is overkill to the highest degree.
>>
>>34964325
my ass, no kidding
>>
>>34964516
This
Get her off the pill.
>>
>>34964516
There's many different types of hormone pills, so this adive doesn't work on anyone. I've been on 2 types. First ones I took made me completely unable to get horny, ever + mood swings and shit. Ones I'm taking at the moment are making me into a walking horny beast. Has some minor side effects too but at least no mood swings/depression.
>>
>>34965249
What are you taking?
>>
>>34964302
well bruv how about you try to help us niggas out with this shit? there must be at least a little something you can explain and share, or give examples or some shit
>>
My ex was always bitching that she didnt get enough sex, when it was like 3 -4 times a week on the reg... i dont understand

I am convinced women have a higher sex drive then most men
>>
File: cook.jpg (18 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
cook.jpg
18 KB, 403x403
>>34964075

>25. Whisper cheesy sweet nothings into her ear.

>I'm the cook
>>
>>34962955
Take a massage class and learn how to touch her.
>>
>>34964075
not sure if troll...
>>
>>34962955
Make them laugh
Hug them after sex
Call them out on their bullshit
Have a job +hobby
>>
>>34964075
Do everything opposite of this
>>
All the bluepill advice in this thread is disgusting

Go to /r/RedPill and read the sidebar stickies, OP
>>
Put the SARM s-23 in her coffee.
It restores sexual function in non sexual female mice. It will put androgens into her that will make her horny more often.
>>
>>34964075
>19. Get her flowers (inexpensive $3 tulips go a long way once a week).
Fuckin preach
>>
>>34962955
Don't hide your desire for her throughout the day/evening. Make sure she understands you're thinking about fucking her. But make absolutely no move toward her.
This will make her feel wanted/sexy, and it will build up her own sexual desire.
The part about not doing any move is actually key.

>inb4 hurr be a man and stick her on a wall
Yeah that works once in a while, maybe even every other day if your girl is into that, but it gets old, and if you pick a bad time you fuck it up big time. My strategy is failproof.
>>
gril

can confirm redpill attitudes are super arousing. Beta bf is the biggest turn off. Cooking/cleaning for me? I'll look down on you and push you away.

Condescend to me, take what you want from me, don't take my shit, be attractive to other women, be assertive - that shit is like crack.
>>
>>34966839
but its also about the subtext like another guy said as well. If you're insecure and you're trying to do redpill things, its easy to see through.
>>
>>34964075
so beta
>>
>>34966839
I love cooking for my girls. Spoiling your girl isn't necesarily beta, I do it all the time. But there's always the underlying knowledge that she's very lucky I'm doing this for her, it's my decision to spoil her. She knows I'm a catch and that I can get another girl in a second, her friends joke about it in front of her.

I've tried the manipulative, condescending asshole attitude as well, and it works, but it's most effective on girls who have serious issues (abandonment, self-loathing, mild psych shit, etc).

Being proactive, positive, always filling whatever room you're in with an easy confident vibe is honestly the most alpha thing you can do. Make everyone feel great and laugh and you'll make a lot of friends and will never run out of pussy.
>>
>>34965084
Can confirm. Many of the girls I fucked have stated that black guys tend to have nice asses
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.