[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys. I just signed up for my gym at school. I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Garden_of_Delete.jpg (21 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Garden_of_Delete.jpg
21 KB, 560x560
Alright guys. I just signed up for my gym at school. I have a shit ton of free time to work out and i would really like to get stronger. Theres a few questions i'd like answered though.

1. I don't eat a lot nor have the money or means to eat a lot. Is it even worth working out if i wont be able to put any muscle back on my body?

2. I've never been able to find a workout technique for someone as weak as i am. Is there a work out plan for bitch boys who dont want to be bitch boys anymore?

I would really appreciate the help. Pic unrelated, tho it is a nice music recommendation
>>
>>34962175
1. Tuna is what? 1 dollar a can? Is that too expensive?
2. Start with an empty bar.
3. Youre welcome.
>>
>>34962668
i meant to say routines lol. And tuna is cheap? I usually only eat once a day from lack of funds
>>
I BITE THROUGH IT
>>
>>34962175
is it really good?
I've only listen to Eccojam and I liked it tho I know its a meme and he made it as a joke.
>>
>>34963281
Listen to replica
>>
>>34963264
2good

>>34963281
it's my fav album right now. really nice
>>
Is the G.o.D. art shit or amazing? I can't tell
>>
>>34963344
i think it's amazing. Minimalism is amazing.
>>
>>34963367
It's just so ms paint.. And for a not really coherent end result

It fits the music tho, in a good way
>>
>>34962885
If you're really as weak as you say you are, only do compound lifts with just the bar. If you feel like you can do more with good form, do it. Once you get bigger and can lift much heavier, start doing isolations and stuff like that.

As far as eating goes, if you don't eat, you won't gain much muscle, if anything at all. Try to eat cheap, protein rich foods. When I was super poor I would eat fuckloads of the cheapest tuna, mcChickens, and nuts I would steal from orchards and crack myself. it worked out because I gained weight.
>>
>>34963431
thank you dude. I'm really not up on my fitness knowledge. Do you know of any routines or could you tell me how you got started?
>>
>>34962175
something something read the sticky
>>
>>34962175
Solid album 7/10
>>
>>34963489
I did but i thought this was specific enough for somebody to help me out
>>
>>34962175
OP listen here and listen now. I am probably as weak as you, I've been 'lifting' on and off for a year or two and eating like shit. You won't get anywhere without nutrients. I got stronger on a dirty bulk but stopped lifting for a month and lost it for a long time, I'm back to eating clean after rubberbanding and I've started transitioning from skinnyfat to ottermode.

If you heed any advice and you value your time: eat clean.

Really think about it, eating clean is a very important and gradual change you need to make if you want to workout. Lifting on a shit diet, even a shit diet with a lot of calories, is still shit, and you'll fly straight into the ground.
>>
>>34963485
Back when I was a hungry skelly I started squatting, benching and OHP'ing the bar. I would deadlift with bumper 10's so i din't have to reach down so far. I didn't follow a routine the first couple of months, I just did all 4 compound lift everyday I went to the gym, which was about 3 to 5 times a week. It left good results. After about 2 months, I started adding other accessory lifts and splitting into days for upper body, lower body. Eventually after like 4 months, I started some bro split routine which pretty much brought my lifts up by double. Now I still do a bro split but with more discipline and intensity. I'm not completely out of dyel mode but I squat 2 plates, 180 poundsmore than when i started about a year ago.
>>
>>34963528
Addendum: I don't necessarily want to be ottermode. I dirty bulked at first in attempt to become strongfat, from there I wanted to cut and look strong and big in general. Poor advice (from the sticky) as well as limitations on weights lead me to stop lifting but I never stopped "dirty bulking".

I dug my grave, save yourself, thankfully, I'm young, I can recover.
>>
>>34963528
This is what I'm scared of. I really don't have any means of eating healthier and I don't want to try anything that could be detrimental to my health.

>>34963537
OHP?
>>
>>34963281
eccojam is the worst track on the album mate :-)
>>
>>34963641
possibly
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.