[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meat: Optional?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1441596745718.jpg (74 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
1441596745718.jpg
74 KB, 357x357
Am I the only who's slowly gravitating towards a non-meat based diet? I'm going on a strict clean bulk diet, and I've noticed that a diet with lots of veggies/non-meat protein foods are so much more filling and tasty than regular foods.

Also, a lot of the tastiest shit I had is "bad" for you. Bacon with no nitrates? Enjoy your sodium mountain. Red meat? Top kek. So on and so forth. Really the only things still good are chicken and milk.

Veggies, on the other hand, are incredibly low in calories so you can stuff yourself and still eat later, not to mention easy micros. I don't have a reaction to tofu, so I can gobble down that shit. Nuts and good oils are easy sources of fats. In general, meat is easily replacable and veggies are based as hell.

Surely I'm not the only one who's noticed this?

>inb4 shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
Meat is optional but protein isn't. If no meat, then milk/cheese/eggs ftw.
>>
>>34961688
Yes, you can eat chicken and milk and not bacon.

What a shit thread.
>>
My favorite food is fish but there is the whole poison thing with it. Wish there was a way to eat fish every meal without worrying about dying early because I got poised by the shit in the water.
>>
>>34961688
do what you want, get macros
But if you do go vegan, dont be annoying about it. Dont even tell anybody, just order non meat dishes, and if your family of friends make a meat dish, have some, be polite, it wont hurt.

good luck
>>
File: 1438272606895.png (201 KB, 380x379) Image search: [Google]
1438272606895.png
201 KB, 380x379
>>34962012
You missed the entire point nig
>>
You still need protein, and veggie protein is a lie. Eat up on eggs, milk, and other dairy.
>>
>>34962037
That you're a vegan shill in disguise?

I'm sure that every fit person on the planet can name many healthy foods that they never or rarely eat because they just plain don't like it or need to.
>>
Same
>>
>>34961688
>Red meat? Top kek

Not going to make it senpai
>>
>>34964278
This. OP confirmed for shit vegan shill.
>>
>>34961688
>I'm on a bulk
>I want to eat lots of veggies because they are low calorie
wtf
>>
File: son I am impress.jpg (105 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
son I am impress.jpg
105 KB, 400x300
>>34961688

Wow a non-pretentious outlook on not eating/quitting meat.
>>
>>34961688
get it how you live
food is food
natural is better
>>
>>34963922
>>34964313
It's funny how vegans are accused of shilling when the meat and dairy industries literally do shill their products at every fucking turn.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.