[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey anons this is my transformation of 5 years what do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Transformation 5 years.png (719 KB, 561x522) Image search: [Google]
Transformation 5 years.png
719 KB, 561x522
hey anons this is my transformation of 5 years

what do you think? I'm pretty big now haha
>>
>>34961681
uhh when are you gonna come over and lick my ass?
>>
>>34961681
Congrats on making it anon. How much did you weigh before and how much do you weigh now? Do you track?
>>
>>34961681
>hey anons this is transformation of 5 years
Yes
>my
No, that's not you.
>what do you think?
Roids
>I'm pretty big now haha
Don't know about you but the guy in the pic is big, yes.
>>
>>34961681
very nice abs man
>>
Still a skinny bitch.
Just shredded. IMHO, fuck what you look like a get bigger. Looks like a you would get eaten alive by anything weighing more than 180 lbs. literally
>>
>>34962159

is that a rape whistle in the middle pic?
>>
>>34962159
your fucking outfit in the first picture lmao
>>
File: bait harder.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait harder.png
42 KB, 625x626
>>34962128
0/10
>>
Merlin, but you should bulk breh.
>>
>>34962242
>>34962273

post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic post the pic
>>
>>34961681
does this guy actually have a decent amount of mass or just lean as shit?
>>
>>34965391
He's past otter but not quite atheletic yet. He appears to be so big because he's really, really fucking lean.

I'm kinda jelly, but thena gain, maintaining that bf-% must be hell.
>>
post a photo where the light doesn't come straight from above and stand straight without flexing.

FeelsBadMan, i know
>>
File: vsvv.png (463 KB, 494x613) Image search: [Google]
vsvv.png
463 KB, 494x613
>>34961681
fuck off bruz
>>
>>34962909
>>
>>34965745
Thanks for the shittest progress picture comparison ive ever seen
>>
File: tumblr_mg94mwdZXL1qjz6zwo1_500.jpg (266 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg94mwdZXL1qjz6zwo1_500.jpg
266 KB, 500x749
>>34962083
Obv that's not him but there's nothing about that pic that suggests roids at all. The flatness of his chest, shoulders and arms screams natty.

This is what a fake natty looks like, as a point of reference. Note the 3d look at a super low bf %.
>>
>>34965779
agree
>>
>>34965745
You need to make some photography gains, breh
>>
>>34965745
that 2012 style. Hope you made some fashion gains aswell
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.