[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid things your family says about lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
My mom thinks lifting doesn't count as exercise. In her mind only running and ball sports count as exercise. She even told me that cycling doesn't count as cardio.

Pic not related because I can never think of a relevant pic to post.
>>
>>34961239
Is that your mom?
>>
(looking at my bulging triceps): maybe it's enough lifting for now, no ?
>>
>>34961252
>>34961252
I wish.

Wait wut?
>>
>>34961239
Moar pics of your mum please
>>
you need to get her to do an hour of lifting or cycling. She'll change her mind when shes panting like a bitch
>>
File: Lindsey Pelas - abs and glasses.jpg (121 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
Lindsey Pelas - abs and glasses.jpg
121 KB, 480x476
>>34961544
Not my mom but okay.
>>
>>34961583
It's funny because my mom has been gaining, losing, then regaining the same 10 lbs for over 5 years while never managing to reach her goal weight.
>>
My sister thinks lifting causes high blood pressure. It can cause acute (temporary) increases in blood pressure but in the long term it reduces blood pressure just like every other form of exercise.
>>
>having more muscle increases chances of cancer because cancer cells are created in the muscle fiber
>>
>>34962359
lol.

Has that person never head of breast cancer, leukemia, skin cancer, colon cancer, testicular cancer, prostate cancer and cervical cancer?
>>
>>34961673

I would pay good money to fuck her.

People say prostitution is bad but I'd pay $200 to fuck her blind for an hour. Not a bad deal for her.
>>
>>34962496
Bro girls like her cost like a grand an hour at least, more like 3 grand an hour them high end hookers be straight up paid up yo

$200 just gonna get you some ghetto trash
>>
>>34961239
"Son, there's more to excercise than weightlifting"
>>
File: 1445903080349.png (86 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1445903080349.png
86 KB, 292x292
most of my family thinks proteins shakes are roids. They also think getting fit is for douchebags. What a bunch of dyels faggots.
>>
>>34962780
Hence why I also cycle for cardio.
>>
>>34962827
>They also think getting fit is for douchebags
top kek many chads must have keked your family for them to think that.
>>
>>34962780
Cardio is actually vastly more important for overall health than resistance training
>>
>>34962496
Doubt even her best client Bilzerian pays a rate that friendly
>>
>>34962965
>Stupid things your family says about lifting
>Stupid things tards says about lifting

...well...at least you are kind of in the right place...
>>
>>34961673
>>34962496
>>34962551

not e-bragging but i'm pretty attractive and i'm thinking i could probably pull a girl like that and it'd be free but then i realize relationships over the long term cost way more than a few hundred or even thousands in terms of time/effort/emotional investment etc.
>>
>>34962996
Not that anon but are you stupid? Cardio is better for you than weight training is. If you believe anything else you're very misguided.
>>
>>34961673
>>34962496
I wouldn't do it all the time but one day I want to have sex with a top class prostitute.

I live in California and see tons of hot girls on a daily basis but girls like that are just on a whole other level.
>>
>>34963059
If you are that fucking simple minded and you believe that you cannot utilize your cardiovascular system whilst weight training, not only are you misguided, but you will never make it.

>Its not like oxygen even likes you, it rather detests you actually. It only enters your lungs by force after you breath heavily at the sight of young boys.
>>
>>34961239
>>34961673
Nice mom op
>>
>>34961239
That's almost not even just stupid about exercise, but just, like, not doing English correctly.
>>
>>34961239

i think most of us have parents that probably old, out of shape, and not all that attractive but damn what if your mom looked like that? how confusing would it be if you were attracted to your own mom?
>>
>>34963121
>complaining about English on an Japanese owned, Taiwan based image board, dedicated to straw weave baskets.

...why you no argue over what form of cardio is superior like the other people? or why you not just call people dyel and move on?
>>
>>34963133
My aunt used to be smoking hot before she had her third kid. It was kind of weird having such an attractive aunt. I honestly did feel pretty confused as a kid.

I don't feel nearly as confused now, though. After her third kid she never managed to lose all of the baby weight. She still looks good for her age but she's not as hot as she used to be.
>>
>>34963150
You misunderstood their post. He was criticizing OP's mother not OP himself.
>>
>>34963165
PICS!!!

...for scientific usage.
>>
>>34963181
...dude...
>>
>>34961686
Lol, my mom is the same way yet she insists on giving me fitness advice.
>>
>>34962496
Lol a girl like her would be closer to 2 grand an hour. They get paid very well.
>>
>>34963268
Seriously?
>>
File: shirtmockup.jpg (19 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
shirtmockup.jpg
19 KB, 335x363
>work in a warehouse 30 hours a week, monday through friday
>lift monday tuesday thursday and friday, 10+ hours a week
>rekt all the time from exhaustion, and also starting school this spring to boot
>dad says im a pussy because i dont work more
>says lifting doesnt pay my bills and i need better priorities

fuck you dad! you cant say shit while you sit on your fucking couch all day and drink from 8 in the morning until you pass out you fat piece of shit!

fucking asshole just die already!
>>
>>34963629
Strong everything.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.