[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know what you're looking at /fit/? Strength. Power.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
Do you know what you're looking at /fit/? Strength. Power. Thats what.

Too many times i've seen this man ridiculed for how he looks but do you honestly think anyone laughs when he reps 315 on the bench? Didn't think so.

Youve become so obsessed with pointless "abs" that you've forgotten the whole reason why we train. To lift heavy fucking weight.

Yeah he may not be able to compete with the likes of Dan Green, but Candito or any other young lifter in his weight class? You bet your ass.

Enjoy your "aesthetics" while you keep wondering why you can only lift babby weight.

TLDR: anti-ss memers BTFO
>>
He's strong. He's natty. Thats why he isn't ripped.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 540x540
You ok fatty?

>ITT a buttblasted chunker rationalizes why it's ok to look terrible
>>
But I only lift for girls.
>>
>>34960368
Im hardly fat. Nice try though. Id estimate myself at about 14% with a good amount of muscle mass. Lets just say im no stranger to the gym
>>
>>34960274
Jeffrey lai pls go
>>
>>34960486
Say you're not fat. You just went on an insane rant about this guy who looks like he never hit the gym in his life.

If I were to give you an option to have his body and strength or to have Zyzz body, and less strength, I would have w hard time believing you would choose the former.
>>
>>34960514
The only assets zyzz had were false. He was a weak willed slimeball who juiced out of his skull to pose in front of a webcam like some cookie cutter cam whore. He even had heart defects which lead to his death. The man from my example though is healthy and achieved massive size and strength gains naturally and is now a stronger person because of it. He is literally a 3 month cut away from making your jaw drop. So yes, I would not pick zyzz
>>
>>34960598
You realize that he bailed out of lifting right? We haven't seen anything from him in over a year he's probably a we'll faggot now
>>
>>34960629
But is he alive?
>>
File: 1445294796700.gif (2 MB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
1445294796700.gif
2 MB, 245x160
>>34960514
>to have Zyzz body
Kek, I'm sure we all really want the body of a dead junkie. Does it come with a heart defect and all?

>>34960598
>The only assets zyzz had were false. He was a weak willed slimeball who juiced out of his skull to pose in front of a webcam like some cookie cutter cam whore.
You can say that again. Hell, it wasn't even to pose in front of a webcam. It was to strip for horny gay men.
>>
>>34960634
Probably but it's unknown, and it's been just under 7 years since the last update from zach
>>
>>34960672
And is Zyzz alive?
>>
>>34960486
Since most people greatly under estimate their body fat %, I'd say you're at least 18%.
>>
>>34960791
Kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.