[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to the grocery store today /fit/ What should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Going to the grocery store today /fit/
What should I get?
>>
an interesting thread
>>
>>34959749

>white monster ultra
>toblerone
>cottage cheese
>bananas
>>
>>34959749
A Butterfinger.
>>
Get a box of condoms, a cucumber, and baby lotion.
>>
>>34959749
chicken breast, brown rice, cottage cheese

>tfw
>>
>>34959749
listen here fella if you are american go to your wal mart, youre gnna walkk in and immediately buy 2-3 bushels of bananas, then you go to where they keep the frozen fish you are gonna buy two 7lb bags of tilapia or biggest one you can find oh and did i mention as soon as you enter the store is when you send your woman off to find the best ice cream she can find (dreyers oreo or reeses is preferred) ok you with me guy now you are going to head to the eggs section and you are going to buy the 32oz cartons of liquid egg whites, get at least 6 of them ok now you got to have the whole milk some say you dont need it but i cant get enoug hof it alright youre looking good and you cant stop looking at your vascular flexed arms pushing your cart around you are headed to the rice section (sometimes i like to go to the asian market for rice insted they have big 10-20lb bags) get the biggest bag of white or brown rice you can find ok good job fella you have almost made it now all u need is the pineapple go to the canned pineapple and stock up this will be your sugar for the day and a great source of it oh did i mention the peanut butter?,,,,,,oats arent a must but personaly i like grinding them into a powder and putting them in shakes ok now go find your woman and make sure she has the ioce cresm

now you go home and every meal you eat rice and tilapia, you will make ice cream protin shakes with your egg whites hell sometimes i jsut sit on the couch after gym and drink straight out of the carton and drink whole thing and add oats even if you want its real simple fella
>>
>>34959782
>white monster ultra

god tier
>>
>>34960204

I really hope this isn't copy pasta
>>
black beans and pork butt is the cheapest caloricly dense meal with lots of protein. Chicken and potatoes, ground beef and noodles, whatever sauces make that shit palatable to you. Bananas, greek yogurt, and lettuce for snacks.
>>
>>34960204

Only thing I don't like about tilapia is that it has too much omega-6 and not a whole lot of omega-3.

I prefer swai in terms of cheap fish. I don't care if they live in a dookie-ditch.
>>
>>34960259
look fella its not alright? how much simpler can i put it for ya

you follow my instructions listed above and add into it the following:

1250mg testosterona propionate EW
75mg deca/NPP EW
50mg diabol ED

eat a lot fella and you are going to grow so much that your woman wont keep her hands off you you will be on the couch and she will start rubbing your msucles and eventuall your cock through your pants, 6 months of this and you will be walking around feeling liek a 225lb god now its time to cut guy heres what you are goin to do

250mg testosterona
1000mg tren acetate
750 boldenone

maybe even some winstrol in last couple weeks this will shred you down NO CARDIO needed only cardio you need is walking the dog and fucking your girl

this is very quick run down am busy right now can drop more tru bodybuild knowledge in a bit
>>
>>34959749
200 dollars worth of ice cream for them sick gainz.
>>
>>34959782
>bananas
easy there, fatty
>>
>>34960204
> liquid egg whites
I could actually make it if we had shit like that here in Yurop.
>>
Chicken breast, quinoa,oatmeal, steak,tomatoes,eggs,builder bars,broccoli, cashews
>>
>>34960885
builder bars?
>>
>>34960823

This is pretty solid info lmao
>>
>>34960883
look fella u are just making excuses for yurself alrite? do you think this was what markus ruhl said when he was little? do you think gunter was crying and making excuses that he wasnt going to be able to make it because there were no egg pre prepared egg whites in his country,,,,jesus fella you sound hopeless

and i find it hard to beliv there no egg whites wherever you may be livin. i have all the tru bodybuild knowledge its real simple fellas will be here answering questions and giving brief glimpses into how to become tru bodybuild
>>
>>34961601

May God bless you, anon
>>
>>34961754
wondering what else i should talk about

keep in mind when i say shakes i dont ,mind god damn protien powder chumps,,,,,,it goes ice cream egg whites milk oats and peanut butter olive oil,,,,,,,,,your life should revolve around egg whites and fish fish fish i cannot stress this
>>
>1758+257
>not GOMAD

All you need is milk anon
>>
>>34959749
Chicken
Millet
Cabbage
Broccoli
Onions
Cauliflower
Turmeric
Salt with iodine
Onions
Buckwheat
Green beans

Das it mane, enjoy your high testosterone.
>>
>>34960204
>>34960823
>>34961601
>>34963376
Who the fuck are you
>>
>>34963511
look thats not important guy,,,what is importent is what i say and tell you to do,,,,,,,THAT will get you huge sand where you want to be
>>
>>34959754
lold
>>
>>34963639

Post pics of yourself fella
>>
Oatz
>>
File: 1447435675755.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447435675755.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>34959749
this thread became something beautiful and I was not expecting it.
>>
Go to the asian section and buy some char siu buns, dumplings, fried noodles and mochi(ricecakes).

go.
>>
>>34959749
BEANS and RICE!!!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.