[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes lads. My gf has gotten quite chubby recently and wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dodoria.jpg (9 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
dodoria.jpg
9 KB, 272x185
Yes lads.

My gf has gotten quite chubby recently and wants to lose weight but has an addiction to junk food and is trying to reform her ways. She keeps begging me to find her a drug/pill she can take to aid her weight loss. I understand most commercial drugs are just placebo nonsense but even if the placebo works it may encourage her to stop eating trash.

Roids/DNP are out of the question, she also cannot afford a gym membership due to being a poor student (but can somehow afford loads of junkfood amirite).

Pls halp
>>
>>34958281
Her Uni doesn't have a gym???
>>
>>34958297
Yeah but you have to pay an up-front amount for 12 months which is about £350 as she's in London. Definitely not affordable.
>>
>>34958281
Small doses of rat poison are safe for larger mammals but does suppress appetite.
>>
>>34958335
That's weird. I believe you, but damn, that sucks.

Only thing I'd suggest is cardio if she can't stop eating junk food. You don't need to pay a dime to jog a mile or two at a local park.

A friend of mine is going to London for Thanksgiving though. Said it's going to be 6 below when he gets there...so the cold may put her off.
>>
>>34958335
London?
>>
>>34958281
She can do an ECY stack I guess, it won't really work if she eats like a retard though.
>>
>>34958367
xD

>>34958370
Yeah I've tried getting her to do cardio a few times, she has to do 12 hour shifts for her placement which leaves her tired as fuck or her only spare time is in the night. 3 People have been stabbed to death within 200 meters of her halls in the last month as well.

She's just heard some shit about DNP being some miracle weight loss drug and wants to take a "really small dose" so she doesn't burn to death.. just trying to find a safer alternative to speed her metabolism up. She said if she gets some kind of drug for it she won't eat as much junk so she doesn't waste her money but I don't know how well she'll stick to it. Women.
>>
>>34958335
bloomsbury fitness is £160 for a year mate, get on that
although it's best if you go to ucl/soas/birkbeck as they're near
>>
>>34958430
I don't know what to tell you. There's really no miracle drug to getting in shape that won't fuck you up long term.

If she doesn't have the motivation to at least clean up her diet, she's fucked.
>>
>>34958281

Mate, I'm gonna be honest with you and you need to listen. If she's "addicted" to junk food and your looking for pills to help, she's a lost cause.

I'm gonna break up with my girlfriend for the same thing, if girls don't have the willpower and drive to change themselves they're doomed to be fat, especially if you really commit to them. Get out now, trust me.
>>
>>34958557
Been with her 10 years buddy, and I'm only 21. Not willing to just ditch her when she needs help, especially when I was fat and majorly autistic during my pubescent years and she changed me for the better.
>>
>>34958730

>dating at 11
>>
>>34958281
>She keeps begging me to find her a drug/pill she can take to aid her weight loss
>Roids/DNP are out of the question

tough luck mate. DNP is pretty much the only 'weight loss pill' that actually does what people think weight loss pills do.
roids can work too, but all the side effects are terrible.

anyway - if she doesn't fix her eating habits, even DNP won't do her any good.
she'd lose a few pounds during her DNP treatment, then gain it all back over the following month.

if she wants to lose weight and keep it off, she has to permanently change her eating habits. no way around it.
>>
File: 1416862976509.jpg (236 KB, 891x576) Image search: [Google]
1416862976509.jpg
236 KB, 891x576
>>34958281

change gf, its easier.
>>
>>34959051
>the world through /r9k/ vision goggles

well they DO look like decadent and spoiled brats, but the captions are just elliott rodger fedoracore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.