[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which ON whey tastes best with just water?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: HTB1ny9WHVXXXXcbXpXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
HTB1ny9WHVXXXXcbXpXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg
152 KB, 1000x1000
Which ON whey tastes best with just water?
>>
Extreme Milk Chocolate.

...which they never seem to have in stock (bought-out) no matter when I go to the store (I hate shopping online).

So I resorted to buying two big tubs of Cookies and Cream like the fucktard I am and it tastes horrific. Having so much trouble finishing it. Avoid C 'n C. Devour Extreme Milk Chocolate.
>>
File: raised_hand_shoulder_shrug.jpg (34 KB, 582x463) Image search: [Google]
raised_hand_shoulder_shrug.jpg
34 KB, 582x463
Paying the whey jew? Why?
>>
Cookies and cream is pretty food
>>
choc malt and mocha are good from personal experience.

id probably bet most taste good though
>>
>>34956166
Are you one of those people who will come in here talking about "Oh but just get it from real food pussy" without explaining why we can't get it as a matter of preference as long as the amino acid profile is good?

It's a really boring, done-to-death tactic.
>>
>>34956193
Oh no. He'll start explaining soon. He's my autist friend. He never changes the filename on that pic, and uses it everywhere.
>>
I like double chocolate and strawberry, usually I alternate between them
>>
>>34956179
I'm
>>34956146

I'll give you my full tub for half off if you're in Toronto. Seriously, fuck Cookies and Cream.
>>
File: yourightnow.jpg (32 KB, 455x372) Image search: [Google]
yourightnow.jpg
32 KB, 455x372
>>34956116
tfw you reminded me im out of milk
>>
>>34956146
i have that one, and it it is pretty gut

i heard cookies and cream is good! but i dont like artificial flavors ): is that why you dont like it?

>>34956166
:|

>>34956188
im scared the mocha one will taste like stevia or artificial something... blergh
>>
>>34956228
be safe senpai

>>34956215
does the strawberry taste artificial? i like strawberry things
>>
>>34956235
>i heard cookies and cream is good! but i dont like artificial flavors ): is that why you dont like it?
I don't always/necessarily mind artificial flavours if it doesn't taste like them. It's not like it's only a bad after taste. Right when I'm drinking it, it tastes like pure chemicals, like toxic.

I've tried Double Rich Chocolate too but still prefer EMC.
>>
>>34956235
>stevia
it doesnt family. and with water its a little less sweet anyway

i prefer mocha with milk and malt with water actually
>>
As this is a whey flavour thread I'll ask here.
I'm looking at buying baby's first protein from Myprotein but I obviously have no experience with the flavours.
Any recommendations? I'd be having it with both milk and water so if it is at least drinkable with water that would be a plus.
>>
>>34956116
Just mix half milk, half water unless you have a lactose intolerance.
>>
>>34956146
Second this, extreme milk chocolate the knees of a bee, I bought double rich chocolate by mistake and it just taste like shit.
>>
>>34956520
Dunno bout myprotein but i always stick with chocolate and its godlike with milk
>>
vanilla ice cream is p good but easy to get tired of
>>
>>34957443
I've always wondered what that "vanilla ice-cream" tastes like. Like, what separates it from normal vanilla?
>>
>>34959072
Some sort of faux creamy aftertaste? Not awful but distinct.
>>
>paying 50 dollars for whey
>not buying jarrow unflavored for 25
autism
>>
I always drink it with water too.

I've only experimented a little, but double/extreme/whateverthefuck chocolate is the only one I can choke down longterm.

The few others I've tried (only one I remember is cake batter, but there were others) just get disgusting after a while.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.