[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many bodyweight squats can fit do? How many on one leg?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How many bodyweight squats can fit do?
How many on one leg?
>>
All of them
>>
I do 10 each leg and can about 50 bodyweight in a row
>>
>>34954760
>bodyweight squats
Why would i bother with that?
3,5 pl8 lowbar here for 3 reps.
Need to work on mobility for one legged.
>>
>>34954776
how much do you weight?
>>
>>34954776
>need to work on mobility
>why i need bw squats
>>
I can squat 4pl8 and I can do like one shitty pistol on each leg. It's starting to bother me. I don't think my ankles work like that.
>>
>>34954807
your depth is probably shit
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>34954791
86kg at 186cm or 6'1 and 189lbs
>>34954801
Doesn't make sense desu since i can do bodyweight squats atg no problem, it's just the one legged squat that's giving me trouble.
Btw just tried bodyweight squats, stopped at 60, could have gone higher but got bored
>>
>>34954807
muh bodyweight exercises suck
muh bodyweight exercises are ineffective
>>
>>34954992
not sure what you're on about desu senpai

have a nice thread
>>
Pistol squats?

Not sure. I usually do a couple sets of 10. Great quad exercise and nice for balance.

Pistol squat box jumps (or just regular pistol squat jumps) are superior in so many ways that I think you should progress once you have it.
>>
>>34955037
Thanks fem really enjoying this thread. Your post just said that weight lifting is not so superior to bodyweight exercises like 90% of the people here mean.
>>
>>34955201
Not the guy that you're replying to, but here is what I think.

They depend upon your goals. Deadlifts and some oly lifts, to me, train the body in ways that bodyweight cannot.

However, for the rest of your exercises either can be used to progress for whatever sports or movements you want to train for, but the most efficient will be the ones that emulate the movement and necessary muscle activation the best. I mix in both. I come from a background in gymnastics, rock climbing, and cheerleading-so I prefer a lot of bodyweight for my upper body, but I'll still OHP and deadlift for my back. I do lots of footwork, deadlifts, front squats, lunges, jump training, and gymnastics for my legs.
>>
File: 1441496501846.jpg (91 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1441496501846.jpg
91 KB, 1280x960
>>34954760
I can do almost 1000 bodyweight squats, but can't do one leg, lol
Mike's traning videos always give me motivation
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.