[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEEN MANLET THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: manlte top kek.png (801 KB, 965x685) Image search: [Google]
manlte top kek.png
801 KB, 965x685
Hey guys 18 yo-fag here currently at 5'8".Did any of you guys grow after puberty and what helped you?Tips are welcomed.
>>
OP here I also have almost no facial hair even though i am well-built so i don't think i've got low test.
>>
>>34954268
Testosterone has very little to do. If anything, I think too much too soon can completely stunt your growth so maybe you still have some hope

Some months ago I saw a documentary about trans teens where the doctor was telling a FtM kid on hormone blockers that they would have to wait some months more to see if there would be extra growth before starting test because it would completely stunt it.

I'm not trans, but I think that's what happened to me. I grew up to 5'6" when I was 12 then suddenly started growing facial and body hair like a motherfucker. I could grow a patchy beard by 15 and a decent one by 17 but only grew up an inch more.
>>
I was 5'7" when I graduated highschool. I was a few months from being 18 years old.

I'm 22 now and 5'11".

In my family most of the guys grew until they were 23-25.

There are a lot of different growth patterns.

I know different people who had short and early puberties. These people ranged from tall to short. The ones with longer puberties ended up either of average or tall stature.

Proper nutrition and rest are about all you can do naturally. I was very malnourished when I was younger and that probably stunted my growth slightly, but for the most part it's genetic.
>>
>>34955192
Yeah i know it's genetic senpai but does lifting affect it in any way?
>>
6'4" 18 year old here
I want to be 6'6", do you think that will happen?
>>
>>34955965
Height is the last thing you should be worrying aboit lad
>>
>>34954257
I'm this fag >>34947912 and I grew 2.5 inches between the age of 18 and 21.

Godspeed, young manlet.
>>
>>34958288
thanks brah we're all gonna make it
>>
>>34958213
>[
Get off /fit/
>>
I was 6"3 when I graduated highschool, I'm 6"3 now and I'm 24. Feels good man.
>>
>>34958561
did you drink or smoke?
>>
>>34954257
Dennis Rodman was 5'10 when he graduated high school at 17 and didn't stop growing till he was 24 or something ridiculous.

But his father is 6'7 and all of his half brothers are also 6'7. So there is that.
>>
>>34958213
UNDERAGE
N
D
E
R
A
G
E
>>
>>34958656
yeah but he's a nigger
>>
>>34955955
Obsolutely not
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>34958748
Nignogs are the master race, I'm afraid.

It's high time we got used to it.
>>
>>34959053
physically speaking but individually i can dominate any nignog
>>
File: eyebrow.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>>34959103
What does that mean? You have a better personality?
>>
>>34954268
18, 5'8 with no facial hair also. Brother is 16 and 5'10-5'11ish. Please god let me grow
>>
>>34959175
i mean as a race they are physically superior but i as an individual can outperform any nignog
>>
>>34959215
lets hope brah lets hope
>>
>>34954257
I had reached my full height of 6'2" by 17. Anecdotal, but that's all you're gonna get here anyway.
>>
Was 5'7" coming out of highschool, always cursing my lack of height given that my biological father was 6'2" or something like that. Everyone kept feeding me that "oh you're not done growing, you'll get taller" crap and now approaching 22 I'm still the same 5'7" manlet as before, albeit with more muscle. Don't know why but I'm somehow totally ok with it now, probably because all I care about is lifting heavier and improving my cardio.
>>
>>34954257

30, 5'8, never been brought up or been an issue.

No-one actually gives a fuck mate.
>>
>>34959401
Yes they do.
>>
>>34959401
i know but i'd like an extra 2".I think my body would be perfect then
>>
I was 6'1~6'2" at 16 and was a freak in my classes
but I levelled out at 6'3" now at 24
>>
>>34954257
I was 5'9" at 18. 5'11" at 19. 6' at 20. About 6'0.5 as of right now (few years later). All the men in my family grew a little bit into their 20s. My brother was 4'6" the day he started high school and is 5'11" now at 20. My other brother was 6' the day he graduated (couldn't wear his robe at graduation, it was too big for me) and is 6'3 or 6'4 now.

If you really care about this kind of thing you could go to a doctor and ask about your growth plates and then get on HGH for the next couple years.

But that's pretty fucking far to go for insecurity's sake.
>>
>>34959401
Not so fast. People DO care. It's a fucking disadvantage in the work place, for one. Tall people make more money for doing the same jobs and are more likely to be promoted, which is totally unfair bullshit but it's a fact.

Also, if you have any interest in sports, even recreational sports like bush leagues, you're more likely to get a spot on any team in any sport if you're taller. Even if you're not that fucking good. Stats, anon. They matter.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.