[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons you lift thread. >meet qt grill online from friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
Reasons you lift thread.
>meet qt grill online from friend
>friends.jpg
>start falling for her
>friends tell me about how she sends nudes to literally everyone for no reason
>never get any
>analyze convos and realize she thinks I'm her kid brother
>best friend tells me she loves him
>ignore all of her texts and calls
>claw at the tattoo she drew for me and I got tattooed on my back
>man up and start working out
>nothing but the will to be stronger and will to die fueling me
>apply this into other things
>college work and music are significantly better
>losing weight and getting stronger now
She broke my heart but I broke my shell.
>>
Maybe she did like you bro, you can't know that
>>
>getting a tattoo for her

Holy shit man got a picture?
>>
gather round, kids, grandpa wants to spin a yarn about the good old days when /fit/ used to actually be about fitness stuff
>>
>>34953577
Nice blog you fucking beta faggot
>>
>>34953587
I second this.
>>
>>34953592
that
last couple of days were especially bad
did they introduce a robot to /adv/ too?
>>
File: keep-calm-and-get-rekt-bitch.png (32 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-get-rekt-bitch.png
32 KB, 600x700
Just posted this in another thread as well, but I think it /fit/s here as well

> into military service, becoming 1337soldr
> fall in love with grill, make her my gf
>> 1 girl for every 1000 soldier in the entire AO
> former friend starts hitting on gf
> beat his shit up after he tries to out alpha me
> she sleeps with him and most of my superior officers (like 5 of them)
> beat up most of the officers and give former friend 10 stitches in the head
> leave military because I now hate my superiors and the system that keeps protecting them
> heartbroken for 2 fucking years
> No idea how this could happen, was being "perfect bf"
> convert from /b/ to /fit/ and start lifting seriously
> find and take red pill
> now understanding everything, srsly red pill was the last piece of the puzzle, that is the world, I needed.
> been king skelly even through years of military service (145lbs and 6'0), not that weak tho..

now 171lbs, going full monk mode and lifting, preparing for social comeback.
Will I make it?
>>
>>34953736
>red pill
>make it
Nope
>>
>>34953736
>beating up people your whore gf slept with
>>
>>34953736
>going full monk mode and lifting, preparing for social comeback.
oh lawdy you're in for a surprise
>>
File: 1437841266258.jpg (30 KB, 465x452) Image search: [Google]
1437841266258.jpg
30 KB, 465x452
>>34953577
>>
>>34953577
ITT: storytelling by betas
>>
>>34953772
Blue pill disagreeing with red pill?

>>34953789
They all realized they deserved it, they got beat up for not respecting me. Of course gf is the one to blame, but I'm not beating her up, thats for sure.

>>34953793
Spoilers pl0x
>>
>Play rugby since early teens
>Dont really lift but sport keeps me in decent shape
> become captain and have great first season in charge
>re-injure knee (Torn ACL, MCL and Meniscus)
>Meniscus is stuck in joint making it difficult to walk, two operations to remove and then reconstruct ACL etc.
>Unable to run for months, obviously cant play for a prolonged period.
>gain weight
>self confidence starts to waiver
>end up eating more and being less social
>eventually snap out of it and now starting to lift seriously (still trying to find a routine to fit around work etc but buy bench, bar, dumbbell bars and various plates, also get second hand rowing machine and static bike and stick all in garage
>fix diet

got about 5 months before I can go back to rugby (Will be end of season) - determined to reclaim my spot on team and be fittest guy on pitch by start of next season (sept).
>>
>>34953822
But senpai. I like beta storytelling.
>>
I was told weight lifting would retain muscle while I lost weight and would reduce loose skin. Once I got in the gym, I realized how easy it was to get gear, and I gave in.
>>
>>34953831
>I'm not beating her up, thats for sure.
And you said you were red pilled?
>>
File: 1439634689962.gif (27 KB, 650x270) Image search: [Google]
1439634689962.gif
27 KB, 650x270
>>34953876
Yes, and that doesn't mean I would beat up a girl, for the same reasons I wouldn't beat up a child. These other folks were large males who wanted to fight, so I handed their asses back to them. If I meet a huge lesbo that wants to fight, sure no problem. But beating up a weak girl for hurting feels, thats just silly.
Dont you agree?
>>
>>34953899
You're the same beta you've always been. Using a whore as fuel for your life only proves this.
>>
>>34953577

Jesus Christ

>college work and music are significantly better

How? Studying is much more boring than lifting.
>>
>>34953899
Yeah I agree to some degree. I once slapped a girl so hard her head almsot spinned around like in the exorcist because she threw a drink on me and hit me with the glass, because she was on drugs or whatever.
I also kicked my ex gf hard in the stomach so she flew backwards unto a road and began to cry like a drowning cat, because she kicked me in the nuts and tried to sratch my eyes out. Damn crazy ass bitch she was.
>>
>>34953832
Good man, what position did you play?
>>
Have been going to the gym on and off for as long as I can remember but mostly off. Started going regularly about a year ago but still had weeks at a time where I didn't go and when I did it was basically just so I didn't get TOO out of shape.

I'm pretty skinny but have a little bit of a belly from beer but see this kid even smaller than me working out all the time. He's just pulling light weight really fast, no form and can tell he's not even exerting himself so I'm always thinking man he's not going to get anywhere.

Some stuff comes up, i'm out of town a lot and don't get to the gym for a month or maybe close to two. Go back and see skinny fuck with shoulders popping out, arms looking big and beaming with confidence. Watch him a little bit and see that he's finally sticking to a routine and lifting heavy.

Think no way I can let this little skinny fuck get bigger than me. Start Reg Park 5x5 and stick to it. A few weeks in already see great results. Used to dread the gym and just go cause I felt like I had to. Now I miss it when I'm not there and dread my off days.

Thank you skinny fuck!
>>
>>34953936
nope, cut off contact clean.
Havent seen or talked to her in over 2 years.
She's not my fuel, I never want to see her again.
It's all about me this time
>>
File: how to troll women.jpg (273 KB, 942x656) Image search: [Google]
how to troll women.jpg
273 KB, 942x656
>>34953822
This
>>
>>34953577
good thing it's on you're back... cuz she behind u now, girl...
>>
>>34953957
Right? And I bet it wasn't worth it either.
I don't fight against people that don't want to fight.
Weak women have tried to assault me, but since I'm a well trained and emotionally stable male, I can take action in ways noone gets physically hurt. Sure I get a bit butthurt, but those are just feelings
>>
>>34954011
>girl...
>>
>>34953957
Lmao wish I had seen that shit
>>
>>34953959
Open Flanker pref but was able to play along the back row and fill in at centre if we really needed it.

You play?
>>
>>34953979

What routine did the skinny guy do?
>>
>>34953948
The focus to better myself.
>>
>>34954186
Been trying to get into one of the local clubs but they aren't responding. I play any of the pack but prefer prop.
>>
Don't have story that pushed me to lift. I was just sheer depressed and skinny and needed change it my life. Girls in my did once ask if I had an eating disorder which felt bad

Still Dyel so haven't got any mires yet but we're gon it bros
>>
>>34953832
Every rugger should be like you mate. Keep it up
>>
File: 1445884032063.jpg (432 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1445884032063.jpg
432 KB, 1024x683
>>34953736
> No idea how this could happen, was being "perfect bf"
>"perfect bf"

no wonder she fucked other people
>>
>>34953577
Because I'm depressed and a 25 yo virgin
>>
>>34953577
She didn't break your heart. You were an absolute beta and she never even considered you that way.
>>
>Needed hobby
>whynotlift.jpeg

mfw not a beta faggot
mfw you should lift for yourself, not grills
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.