[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /fit/ recipes delicious fucking gains pizza what you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
ITT: /fit/ recipes
delicious fucking gains pizza
what you'll need
>sweet potatoes
>flour if you're a fag
>or oats instead of the flour
>anything that has protein in it for the topping (might be meat, anything)
>slice them
>put them in the oven along with olive oil and some other spices you want (salvia is good, maybe some salt or pepper)
>~200 celsius for around an hour
>take that shit out, mash it A LOT
>if it isn't mashable then put it back in the oven
>throw it in a straight surface, mix with the oats or flour and model it
>make it like a pizza or something
>put it in the oven again so it gets crunchy for about 10-15 minutes
>put the topping on top of it and put it in the oven again
>shit's ready and it's god tier as fuck
>>
>>34953565
>4 eggs
>lots of butter
>pepper
>small amount of milk
>scramble constantly until light and fluffy
>serve with glass of milk
>>
>>34953565
Theproteinchef.com

/thread
>>
>>34954540
This

That nigga works fucking magic.
>>
>>34953621
>Milk
>Scrambled eggs
Damn I knew fit was bad with cooking didn't know you can't scramble an egg though.
>>
File: chicken_pizza_zoom.jpg (136 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
chicken_pizza_zoom.jpg
136 KB, 800x474
>>34953565
I am disappointed, OP.

>2015
>Not using chicken breast as a pizza base.
>>
>boil 4 cups of water
>cook 1.5 cups multigrain pasta in it
>when almost cooked, dissolve 2 bullion cubes in it
>dump a half cup of lentils or a can of tuna, assorted canned veggies in.
>leave on medium for ~5 minutes

Literally the easiest thing ever, no prep, fairly low calories, decent protein if you add extra lentils
>>
>>34954695
2 billion cubes of what
>>
>>34954638
What? It's just for a bit of taste.
>>
Get a silicon mold for medium sized baking, I add proton powder, some milk an egg (then beat those two together) and use a microplane on carrots or zucchini mix with a little wheat flower for thickening or some oats, bake for like 25 -30 minutes.

There you have some on the go protein or a decent preworkout snack that is cheap and void of crap you don't want in it.

Be sure to use cooking spray in the cavities, you will have little mess and barely need to wash a dish besides the mixing bowl.
>>
Bumping because this is good thread
>>
>>34955164
2 bullion cubes, like beef bullion? Used to make beef stock.
>>
File: Man taking shower and laughing.png (229 KB, 576x580) Image search: [Google]
Man taking shower and laughing.png
229 KB, 576x580
>>34954692
How have I never thought of this, thanks anon
>>
Anyone got any beef recipes?
>>
>>34955164
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.