[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Elliott Hulse at a grocery store in St. Petersburg, FL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: original.png (222 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
original.png
222 KB, 300x300
I saw Elliott Hulse at a grocery store in St. Petersburg, FL yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly, saying he was releasing his bioenergy.
>>
>>34953085

Can't tell if a troll or actually Elliot Hulsisms
>>
>>34953085
jaycutler.jpg
>>
not enough bioenergetics/10

bad pasta
>>
>>34953109
Its a pasta
>>
>>34953085
Have you tried breathing into his balls?
>>
Kek/10
>>
File: B1.jpg (54 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
B1.jpg
54 KB, 500x488
I saw Scooby at a grocery store in San Fran yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>34953162
Who pre-peels their bananas?
>>
>>34953168
organized, evolutionarily advanced people do
>>
>>34953178
Or, you could just keep them in the peel until you eat them.
>>
>>34953168
'Murica
>>
>>34953236
I'm surprised Americans don't sell vacuum packed pre-peeled bananas. I mean, if you are idiotic enough to sell egg white in a carton, why not.
>>
>>34953188

you cant freeze nonpeeled bananas
>>
>>34953168
He freezes them to put in smoothies (tasty af), and peels them first because getting a frozen peel off a banana sucks ass.
>>
>>34953085
I believed everything up until the Milky Ways, he does seem like an asshole to be honest family.
>>
>>34953254
There's nothing idiotic about selling egg whites in a carton.
I doubt they throw the yolk down the drain in those industries, they might sell it to bakery/dessert companies.

This results in less waste than the old fashioned 'throw the yolk away!' way you seem to be fond of.

Tell me, aside from antagonism to 'modernity', is there a reason to find it bad?
>>
>>34953265
fucking murican stupid fuck

bananas can be stored in room temp for a fucking week and not go bad

in smoothies the browner the banana is (to a limit obviously) the sweeter it is

fuck americans are stupid

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO DUMB
>>
>>34953264
>>34953265
>drinking smoothies
>disgusting diabetes fruit diarrhea
America, ladies and gentlemen

>>34953271
He has openly admitted that he's an egomaniac.
>>
>>34953085
Ayy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.