[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is roid-rage real? I thought it was just a myth. But I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: le%20frog%20in%20escape.jpg (17 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
le%20frog%20in%20escape.jpg
17 KB, 240x240
Is roid-rage real? I thought it was just a myth. But I've seen guys that almost get mad cause you are using a machine that they need. And then there is this kid at my gym. He is pretty skinny, but can pull a lot of weight. And he started being confrontational. Saying I am disrespecting him, and he was calling me a donkey? lol!

Is that roid rage, or is he just a bully, and I his victim?
>>
Anyone?
>>
File: 1447827262788s.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1447827262788s.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
>>34952791
Usually if people fuck with you in the gym it means you are kinda small. Lift more heavy shit and eat right and let some time pass, you will see the difference.
People will be intimidated to ask if you are done with the weights or bench.
>>
>>34952791
>finish bench set and sit up
>guy comes over and almost shouts at me asking if i'm using the bench, he sort of glares at me while saying it
>of course i'm fucking using it, you just saw me do a set
>asks how many sets, tell him i have about 5 more
>"well hurry up then, i haven't got all fucking day"
>bit surprised, nobody has said anything like that to me here before
>shrug, don't say anything and stand up to change plates
>changing one side and look back at him, realise i'm a good 6-8" taller than him, his expression has completely changed

kek i thought you were just memeing me /fit/, they really are insecure
>>
It's real but lol if you are afraid of guys who are musclier than you. Quit being a bitch. Nobody is gonna fight you at the gym.
>>
> Old guy at the gym gets confrontational because I always turn off his FoxNews
> Easily 50
> I can tell he's used to being the boss, probably manages a grocery store or something
> Do the most inflammatory thing I can think of
> Walk out of the locker room without acknowledging him. Don't even look.
> Has to change before he can follow me
> Screaming "Do you have a problem!?"
> Comes out to give me shit while I'm doing dips.
> Just keep doing dips and not acknowledging he's there.
> He mad
> Goes to scream at the manager and PTs about me
> they're Pretty bewildered. One asks me not to change the tv later cause of babby's first meltdown
> This could have all been handled nicely if you'd just said "Hey I like to watch that can you change it back?" Not "You always do that and it's rude!"
> Sports? On my locker room tv!?
> Tell me the first time, don't be a pussy and wait till you have a rage explosion to voice your problem
> Just makes you look bad
> Fuck you old man
>>
>>34952791

>be me on my 8th week of 500mg TestE and 300mg TrenA
>girlfriend comes home and asks my why i havent made the dishes when i was home the whole day because i had a day off from work
>we start arguing
>i finally beat her unconscious and return to my PC
>it took me like 3-5 minutes till i realized i beat her unconscious and called the ambulance

i am single now.

tl;tr roid rage is real
>>
>>34953357
be honest is this a true story?

would you say you'd be prone to hitting a woman if you werent on a cycle?
>>
File: 50tweet16.jpg (28 KB, 600x291) Image search: [Google]
50tweet16.jpg
28 KB, 600x291
>>34952791
I´m in a gym where only people who do martial arts have access to, and everybody is fucking nice to each other
>>
>is roid-rage real?
When you combine roids with speed, then definitely.
>>
>>34953598

Yes it is a true story.
I was 28 years old when it happened (1 year ago) and had 5 girlfriends and many fuck buddys, i never went touched a woman before that day and havent since i stopped taking roids.

I dont say it happens with everyone but if you have it inside you, you just awake the beast desu.
>>
>>34953624
I find that those who have been in martial arts for a long time, or in a gym where the culture is people who have been in it for a while, the people are very respectful.

Some of the ones that just started getting into it don't have the right mindset and haven't adopted the stoic-warrior paradigm that permeates a lot of martial arts gyms.

I think the more eccentric/excitable fighters and the confrontational ones are necessary for a good balance of different minds so that people see different philosophical approaches to fighting.
>>
If I don't bust a nut for a few days I start to become prone to fits of rage. That's the burden of being a HTAM.

I can only imagine what roids would do to me.
>>
I'm on tren and my uni gym has only 1 bench press.
I get kinda mad when there's a group of DYELs on there for half an hour struggling to bench 0.5 plate for 5 reps.
I mean I know we all start somewhere but if you're that weak go to the other benches and do some light dumbbell bench or even use the machines to build some strength, and don't take up the only bench when some people want to lift some actual weight.
>>
People who take steroids are usually mentally and/or emotionally insecure, which makes them unstable in the first place. Add test and hormones and you can get some pretty erratic behavior.

Best thing to do when confronted with a roider is to whip your dick out and start acting really gay. Most of them are so scared of their sexuality that this will send them running for the hills in tears.
>>
>>34954102
This is me. If I don't fuck my girl for like three days I'm not necessarily picking fights but if you are fucking around I'm going to tell you what's up. Violent response to bullshit.
>>
>>34954146
This
>>
I go to a gym that was very small for about 25 years and just did a huge upgrade and overhaul so now it's huge. It mostly has the same people though, plus a few new older men who use the new pool, and a few younger kids just getting into lifting. There are some pretty serious bodybuilders and a few oly lifters who use the same gym, and I find everybody to be either really friendly and easy to talk to or shy, nobody is an asshole to anybody.
Yesterday I was psyching myself up for an lmao 5 plaet deadlift and some stranger walked by and he was like "pick it up man, you got this". Like that's the kind of gym it is. Feels good man.
>>
>>34954102
wtf is a HTAM
>>
>>34954285
High Test Alpha Male
>arielwinter.jpg
>>
>>34953153
It is a meme, dude was a an ass, you happen to be taller

>e-epic win, hes mad cauze im taller
>>
>>34953859
How could you possibly even keep up with texting all of them...I most of the time am already bothered by how much time I spend talking to my gf
>>
>>34954179
You're probably just an asshole.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.